Thank you, sir.
谢谢您长官
You all right?
你还好吧?
No.
不好
- You can do this. - I'm not so sure.
你能行的 我不确定
I know using that hand device must be taking a lot out of you,
你看 我知道使用那个手持装置肯定给你带来很大的消耗
but we really,really need your help right now.
但是现在我们真的非常 非常需要你的帮助
Each one is getting harder. Each time it takes longer.
每个人 每一都更难了 需要的时间越来越长
And they keep coming. I don't think I can save this whole village, Daniel.
需要治疗的人却一直不断 我不认为我救得了整个村子 Daniel
You have to keep trying.
你必须继续尝试
Jackson, we got a problem here.
Jackson 我们有麻烦了
- Give me a minute. - Now, please.
等一下 快来吧 马上
- He was just fine. - Well, he's not fine now.
他刚才还好好的 是啊 他现在可不好了
I healed him.
我治好他了啊
If they can get reinfected,this will never end.
如果这能够二次感染 那就没完没了了
We must give in.
我们不得不屈服
They're too powerful.
他们太强大了
No.
不
It's okay, I'm here.
没事的 我在这儿
- Carolyn... - I'm chief medical officer on this base.
-Caroline -我是这个基地的首席医务官
It's my call who goes on this mission.
谁来继续这个任务是我的决定
Given my work with the CDC,infectious disease is my specialty.
我在CDC工作过 传染病是我的专长
I am easily the most qualified for this.
我应该是最合适这个任务的
I know. I'm your dad.
我知道 我是你♥爸♥爸
I just came by to wish you luck,and be careful.
我只是来祝你好运的 小心点
Thank you.
谢谢
I will.
我会的
Hang in there. Don't give up yet.
坚持住 还不是放弃的时候
Hey, thanks for coming.
嘿 谢谢你们赶来
- This is worse than I thought. - Yeah, they're falling pretty fast.
这比我想象的还要糟 是啊 他们很快的不停的病倒
We're gonna need a place to work.
我们得需要一个地方工作
This way.
这边
What?
什么?
This is not working anymore.
这个不再管用了
- I'm sorry. - You have to keep trying.
-我很抱歉-你必须继续尝试
I mean, at least put on a show,keep their hopes up.
至少假装这样 让他们不失去希望
I mean, we know you can do that.
我是说 我们知道你能行的
See, this is exactly why I never even think about trying to help people.
你看到了吧 这就是为什么我从来想都不想帮组别人
I'm terrible at it.
我做的很糟糕
Because of me, these poor souls are either gonna die horribly
因为我 这些可怜的灵魂每个都死得很可怕
or they're gonna give in to the Prior in the hopes that he'll heal them.
否则他们就可以向牧师屈服 希望他能治好他们
- It's not because of you. - I cannot make them better.
这并不是因为你 我不能使他们好一点
And if I hadn't have been so worried about my precious treasure,
而且 要是我没有那么担心我的财宝的话
I would never have opened my big fat mouth and we never would've come here.
我就不会张嘴说瞎话 我们就不会来这了
Then these people would still have to either convert to Origin
那样这些人还是会不得不掩饰或屈服于Origin
or face the consequences.
并面对结局
That's a dilemma the rest of our galaxy is also gonna have to worry about.
这是进退两难的 我们星系的其他地方也一样将要面临这个
May I speak with you?
我能和你谈谈吗?
I've pretty much ruled out bacterial infection at this point.
我已经几乎可以排除细菌传染感染
I'm treating with an antiviral cocktail. We're just gonna ha ve to wait and see.
基于这一点 我正在尝试研制一种抗体 我们不得不等等看了
Any idea why the hand device seems to have lost its effectiveness?
知道为什么手持装置无效了吗?
First, I'd have to understand even remotely how that thing works.
首先我必须明白这是怎么回事 不过有多离奇
I do know it's not unheard of for viruses to mutate and become immune
我的确没听说过病毒变异成抵抗任何试图消灭它的力量
to whatever's trying to attack it.
凡是试图攻击它。
Obviously, in this case we're dealing
显然,在这种情况下,我们正在处理
with something more than just a garden - variety super bug.
更多的东西比 只是一个花♥园♥,各种超级臭虫。
All right, I don't know if this helps or not.
好吧 我不知道这有没有用
But we know the Ancients were almost wiped out by a similar plague.
但我们知道古人也曾被类似的瘟疫袭扰
I'm just bringing it up in case there's something in the research
我提起这个以防万一调查中
- that's already been done. - You think the Ori gave it to them?
-这是已经完成-你认为是Ori干的?
I am aware that SG - 1 was infected with a virus
我知道SG1曾经被一种病毒感染了
and then cured by an Ancient found frozen down in Antarctica.
但被南极洲下发现的那个冰封古人治好了
The symptoms and rate ofprogression here are remarkably similar.
症状和恶化速度非常相似
Do you have any hypotheses as to why we have not been affected?
你们有没有什么推论 为什么我们没有被感染?
No, we're still Iooking at your blood work. Excuse me.
没有 我们还在分♥析♥你们的血样 对不起
Feel my forehead. Am I hot? Hotter than usual?
摸摸我额头 热吧? 比平时热一点?
Well, you know what I mean.
嗯 你知道我什么意思
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sure you know how much I wanted to walk in here and solve this.
我确定你知道我有多想到这就解决问题
Hey, you wanted to be a doctor.
嘿 是你想成为医生的
I've seen some bad situations before,but nothing Iike this.
我以前也遇到过很遭的情形 但不像这样
And based on that comparison,what's your prognosis?
基于这种对比 你认为会怎么样?
If we don't make a big breakthrough really soon,
如果我们不能马上获得较大的突破
these people are gonna need a miracle.
这些人就只能等奇迹发生了
Dr. Lam,you're needed immediately.
Lam医生? 你得马上过来
I ha ve to go. Lam out.
我必须走了 Lam完毕
This is bad, right?
这很糟糕 是吧?
The virus is shutting down his internal organs.
病毒让他的器官衰竭了
He can 't process toxins within his own system.
他的免疫系统已经不再工作
- He's essentially being poisoned to death. - Can't give him more medicine?
-他正在因中毒而死去-你不能再给他点药么?
As it is, this may be the virus bouncing back against treatment.
事实上 这可能是病毒对治疗的抵抗
I hate having to say this,but there's nothing I can do.
我讨厌这么说 但是我什么都做不了
Time of death, 14 hours, 18 minutes after preliminary symptoms were first noted.
死亡时间 最初发现症状后14小时18分钟
Remove the body and prep for autopsy.
把尸体搬走 准备解剖
Could I have a minute with him first?
能让我先和他呆一会儿吗?
This is the first, not the Iast.
这是第一个 不是最后一个
I've gotta get back to Colonel Mitchell.
我必须救回Mitchell中校
You did everything you could.
你已经尽力了
He has returned!
他回来了
The Prior of the Ori has returned!
那个Ori的牧师回来了
You go ahead, Daniel.
你快去吧Daniel
Please, you must save us.
求您了 救救我们
Forgive those blinded by ignorance.
原谅那些被无知遮住了眼睛的人
People are dying. Our children are dying.
人们正在死去,我们的孩子正在死去
They will believe. They do believe.
他们会相信的,他们必须相信
Still not all of you.
但仍然不是你们所有的人
They are not of us.
他们不属于我们
- They do not speak for us. - Why are you doing this?
-他们不能代表我们-你为什么这么做?
From the smallest seed of doubt
从小小的怀疑的种子开始
springs forth a mighty, poisonous tree of evil.
终究会长成邪恶的毒树
Yeah, all right, cut the crap.
是啊 没错 废话少说吧
This is my fault, all right?
这是我的错 好吧?
I'm the one who told these people if they didn't bow down to you,
就是我告诉这些人 如果他们不屈服于你
bow down to the Ori, you might just give up and go away. Well, I was wrong.
屈服于Ori 你可能就会放弃离开这里了 好吧我错了
I understand now.
现在我明白了
You don't have to kill them to prove a point to me.
你用不着为了向我证明而杀死他们
Do you truly understand?
你真的明白了么?
I understand this isn't about you and me.
我明白这是你我之间的事
- lt is about all the children of the Ori. - Enough.
-这是关于所有的Ori的孩子的-够了
Heal these people now.
马上治好这些人
- Vala... - No, Daniel, I've had it with the Ori.
-Vala? -不Daniel 我受够什么Ori了
I think it's time we sent them a message.
我觉得是时候给他们送个信儿
- Or will you heal them? - Only their faith can heal them now.
-你能治好他们不?-现在只有信仰能够救他们
Then you are useless to us.
那么你对我们没用了
Stop at once!
快停下来 请
Please, do not let their evil deeds doom us.
不要让他们的邪恶毁灭我们
We all bow to the power of the Ori.
我们都承认Ori伟大的力量
Hallowed are the Ori.
伟大神圣的Ori
Hallowed are the Ori.
伟大神圣的Ori
Colonel?
中校 ?
Wow, have you got a couple of aspirin?
你有阿司匹林吧?
Dr. Lam.
Lam医生
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
Tingly.
痛
How about we pretend I didn't say that?
我都要散架了 本来我不打算说出来的
Okay. You hang on, and I'II be right back.
你坚持一下 我马上回来
Hey, what did I miss?
嘿 我错过什么了吗?
- Oh, my God. - That's not all. Look.
天哪 还不止这样 你看
Tell others what you have seen today.
告诉其他人今天你们看到的
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表