剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
and when I had my chance, I grabbed it.
墙里的人巴不得有人给他们一个幻想
The Wallians craved someone to give them a fantasy.
他们需要被统治 于是我开始了统治
They wanted to be owned, so I owned them.
但浩克怎么办
But, but Halk?
你说过杰西能复活他的
You said Jesse could bring him back to life.
就算她真的能做到
Even if she could,
她凭什么要复活你那个废柴丈夫
why would she bring back your loser husband?
这一切都是你编出来的
You made it all up?
你不应该放弃逃走的机会
You should have escaped when you had a chance.
墙里的所有人都会因为你死掉的
Everyone in the Wall is going to die because of you!
那正合我意
Good. I'm glad!
你真的觉得我会在乎他们吗
You really think I give a rat's ass?
你们都会死在这堵高墙之内
You are all going die in this stupid fucking Wall,
而我将在外面的世界重获自♥由♥
while I go out into the world and live!
我要把我的故事五千块卖♥♥给西蒙与舒斯特公♥司♥
I'm going to sell my story to Simon & Schuster for $5,000!
天啊 我是不是踩到了个葡萄
Aw, geez, I think I stepped on a grape.
你好啊 小小朋友 你迷路了吗
Oh, hi there, little friend. Did you get lost?
我天 这墙的味道真奇怪
Uffda, this Wall's smellin' pretty funky.
小洋肯定没好好照顾你们
Yum hasn't been taking good care of you guys.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
布雷斯...不过 我现在叫诺娃
Blist...I mean, Nova. My name is Nova.
名字不错
Cool name!
如果可以的话 您能把墙内的温度恢复正常吗
If it's okay, could you please fix the temperature inside the Wall?
当然 小事一桩 这就好啦
Sure! Easy peasy. Here ya go.
感谢您 还有我丈夫 他...
Thank you! Oh, and my husband, he...
好了 进去吧
Okay, you take care now!
我一会给你们幸运魅力麦片做零食哦
I'll get you some Lucky Charms later as a treat.
西斯托修女死了
Sisto is dead.
她不是真正的先知 她剥削我们
She was a false prophet, preying on us
只因为我们有着崇高的理想
because we believed in something greater.
是杰西救了我们
Jesse saved us all.
她的神迹已经开始滋润我们的土地
Her divine touch is already warming our land.
会有一天 我们的兄弟姐妹
Someday, our brothers and sisters
那些被西斯托驱逐出墙的人们会找到回家的路
who Sisto forced out of the Wall will find their way back.
他们如果能在后院中存活下来
If they survive the backyard,
就会发现高墙之内已经面貌一新
they'll return to find the Wall better than ever before.
因为从现在开始
Because from now on,
我们建立友谊而非隔阂
we build friendships instead of barriers.
这里不再会有嗜权成性的独♥裁♥者和血淋淋的战争
There will be no more power-hungry dictators or bloody wars.
只会有互相支持的人♥民♥
There will only be people who care and support each other
还有墙内持久稳定的和平
and a lasting peace inside the Wall!
此刻就已开始
It starts now.
寒冬已经结束
Our winter is over!
感受拂过面孔的暖风吧
Feel the warm air,
变♥革♥之♥风♥会带给我们全新的生活
the wind of change that brings a new life for us all.
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表