剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
我连表都看不见
Ugh, I can't even see the clock
根本不能监控她的升级
to monitor her updates.
我的妈呀
Holy fucking shit.
南希·斯沃顿一个小时后就要来了
Ugh. Nancy Silverton will be here in an hour,
如果她看不见我的话
and I'm not gonna be able to make crust with her
我就不能和她一起做酥皮了
if she can't see me.
去你的酥皮 我们有更严重的问题
Fuck your crust! We have bigger problems.
和我没关系 她要是看不见我的手指
Not me. How's she gonna correct my kneading technique
怎么能帮我改善和面的技术
if she can't see my fingers?
我们要找到隐身光线
We need to find the invisibility ray
用它来让我们现身
and use it to re-visibilify us
因为如果没有爱莎 没人可以确保
because without AISHA, there's nobody with eyes
整艘船不会散架
to make sure the whole ship doesn't fall apart.
得了吧 科沃
Oh, come on, Korvy,
说得好像这飞船经常散架似的
how often does the ship actually break?
我们得防止中子核爆♥炸♥
We have to keep the neutronium core from exploding
这会造成地球的北半球每天毁灭两次
and destroying the northern hemisphere of the Earth twice a day.
该死
Fuck! Ugh.
不然你以为我为啥总在看电影时跑回家
Why do you think I'm always running home in the middle of movies?
我以为你是偷偷跑回家放屁
I thought you needed to fart in the privacy of your own home.
没错 同时阻止飞船爆♥炸♥
Yes, and prevent the ship from exploding.
行吧
Ugh, fine.
我这就找那把该死的枪
I'll start feeling around for the stupid ray.
不是吧
Come on.
哎呀 该死 在哪里
Oops. Fuckin', where is it?
泰里 你个蠢货
Ow! Terry, you bitch.
你是不是没关柜门
Did you leave a compartment open?
科沃 我真是受够了你总是什么都怪我
Korvo! I'm sick of you blaming me for everything!
那你倒是别一天到晚搞砸啊
Then stop fucking up all the time.
你真是个烂人
You suck so bad!
你是不是揍我了
Did you just take a swing at me?
我感受到一阵拳头形状的微风拂过我的脸庞
I felt a fist-shaped breeze go past my face.
废话 有本事单挑
Hell yes, I threw down!
你立马给我道歉
You apologize right now!
很抱歉... 你是个混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry... that you're a dick!
够了 我受不了了
That's it. I'm sick of your shit.
你欠打欠得太久了
You've had this beatdown coming for a long time!
住手
Hey, fuckin' stop it!
妈的... - 想尝尝我的厉害吗
Son of a... - You want some?
去死吧 - 小心你的裆
Fuck you. Fuck you! - I'll kick your mound!
我说真的 我真的会踢你的裆
I'll do it, I'll kick you right in the mound.
啊 要了亲命了 - 吃屎吧你
Ow! God damn it! - Eat shit!
蝴蝶结万岁
Praise Bows!
没错 蝴蝶结万岁
Yes! Praise Bows!
让他们先上
Let them go first.
天哪
Ah! Please!
地上铺满了剃刀
The ground's covered in ComfortGlide razors!
有陷阱 撤退
It's a trap! Fall back!
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
杰西警告过我 这些异教♥徒♥诡计多端
Jesse warned me that the heathens are full of tricks.
前进
Push forward!
前方重重试炼
There will be trials ahead,
但尔等已被杰西亲自选为
but you have been chosen by Jesse herself
那冲破黑暗的光明战士
to be a polka-dotted light in the darkness.
蝴蝶结万岁
Praise Bows!
蝴蝶结万岁 蝴蝶结万岁 蝴蝶结万岁
Praise Bows! Praise Bows! Praise Bows!
蝴蝶结万岁 蝴蝶结万岁
Praise Bows! Praise Bows!
蝴蝶结万岁 蝴蝶结万岁
Praise Bows! Praise Bows!
你高兴了吧 我的屁都崩到袍子上了
I hope you're happy. You make me squart my robes.
你本来就不该放屁
You shouldn't be squarting at all.
又不能怪我 变♥态♥
It's not my fault, you sicko.
赶紧找那枪吧
Just focus on finding the ray.
赶紧找那枪吧
Just focus on finding the ray.
天哪 我真是受不了你这专横作风
God, I'm so sick of your bossy attitude.
专横 我是团队领袖 你是追随者
Bossy? I'm the team leader, and you're the team follower.
我们不是团队
We're not a team.
我们只是两个被分配到一起的臭皮匠
We're just two big spoons that got assigned to each other
水火不相容
that'll never work,
就像迈克尔·乔丹和燥山姆
like Michael Jordan and Yosemite Sam.
燥山姆:动画《乐一通》系列中的角色,
手持双枪,脾气暴躁,是兔八哥的死对头
如果这是在搞什么万圣节 我可不参加
If this is some Halloween bullshit, I'm out.
我早就说了这都是些小儿科
I told you that shit basic.
洋洋乐 洋洋乐姑娘 我需要你的帮助
Yumyulack! Girl Yumyulack! We need your help!
我去 你们这是《亲爱的 我把孩子变小了》的
Oh, boy, did somebody do a Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
拍摄现场啊
on you guys?
不是 泰里用隐形雷射枪
No. Terry fucked up and shot us
打到了我们 所以我们现在看不见了
with the invisibility ray, so we're blind now.
为什么 - 这是个意外
Why? - It was an accident.
不是 你们为什么看不见了
No. Why are you blind?
我就知道原因没这么明显
Ha! I knew it wasn't obvious.
说吧 告诉他们
Go ahead and tell 'em.
告诉他们我们失明的离谱原因
Tell 'em the insane reason why we're blind.
我们眼睛的内部结构是隐形的
The roots and shmoots in our eyes are invisible
灯光会直接穿过它们
so the light's passing through them.
我们需要隐形雷射枪 你们看见它了吗
We need the invisibility ray. Do you see it?
在这儿呢 等一下
Yeah. Yeah. Hang on.
吱个声 我好瞄准你们
Make some noise so I can aim at you.
啦啦啦啦 - 声 声 声
La, la, la, la. - Noise, noise, noise.
啦啦啦 - 哼哼哼
La, la, la. - Oink, oink, oink.
你听上去够蠢的
You sound stupid.
你到底要不要帮我们解除隐形
Will you just make us visible again?
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
等等 我们可以好好利用一下这个东西
Wait. We could use this to our advantage.
继续说
I'm listening.
不不不 别对它有非分之想
No, no, no. Don't start getting ideas.
我得重新组合酵母菌
I need to organize my yeast.
中微子引擎会爆♥炸♥的
The neutrino engine could explode!
我得重启爱莎
I need to reboot AISHA!
如果他们看不见我们
If they can't see us,
他们就阻止不了我们来一场刺♥激♥的科幻冒险
they can't stop us from going on a fun sci-fi adventure.
你是说时光穿越之旅
You mean like a time travel adventure?
不 这些太复杂了
No! Those are too complicated.
我们早就不这么干了
We don't do that anymore.
抓住他们
Grab 'em!
该死
Ow! Fuck!
帮我们解除透明 我让你清洗洗碗机
Make us visible, and I'll let you clean the dishwasher.
可好玩了 那底下藏了很多陈年干净的食物残渣
It's really fun. There's lots of old, clean food stuck in the bottom.
别胡言乱语了
Fuck that noise!
我怎么听见了时间原子布料的声音
Why do I hear chronotomic fabric?
不准碰那些时空穿梭背心
Don't you touch those time travel vests!
我们去去就回
Uh, we'll be back in two shakes of a duck's dick.
作为你们的领导
As your leader,
我命令你们不准拉上背心
I order you not to zip!
那啥 还在吗
Hello, are you still here?
在呢 - 不是你
Yep. - Not you.
我好像听见洋洋乐把枪
I think I heard Yumyulack set the ray down
放在桌上了
on the table.
找到了 慢着 那是我的手
Found it! Oh, wait. That's my hand.
好吧 这回找到了
Okay, now I found it!
该死 是另一只手
Crap, that's the other hand.
该死的我和我的两只手
Fuck me and my two hands.
用你的回声定位找到桌子
Use your echolocation to find the table.
我不要 太丢人了
I don't wanna do that, it's embarrassing.
不会 你去年在享乐主义四星系
Come on, you got really good at it
迷路的时候 就已经练就了这项本领
when you got lost at Hedonism 4 last summer.
试一试吧
Just try. Come on.
你的音得再高一些
You need to hit a higher register.
你行你上
Then you do it!
去它的
Ugh, fuck this.
我得把双零面粉拿出来醒发
I need to get my double zero flour out and resting
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表