剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
I-I'm sorry.
无尽超能力会让人丧失心智 我一直这么说
Infinite power is intoxicating, I always said that.
慢着 我说的也可能是"怪咖不限"
Or wait, was it "Characters Welcome"?
反正是其中一个
I know I said one of 'em.
不管怎样 下次不管谁再过失乐普圣日
Either way, the next time someone has Shlorpian birth-a-day,
我们要相信他们不会把我们干掉
we need to trust they won't kill the rest of us.
能做到吗
Can we do that?
当然 - 肯定的
You bet. - Absolutely.
两个月后
该死
Oh, fuck.
好棒
Yeah.
太酷了 - 真棒
Whoa! Crazy. - Alright, nice.
我好像真的在空军一号♥上
I feel like I'm actually on Air Force One.
你从哪弄来的游戏
Where'd you get this game?
里根图书馆
The Reagan Library.
记住 把眼镜牢牢戴上
Now, now remember, keep those goggles on good and tight
将VR调到最大值
for maximum VR.
杰西太狡猾了
Jesse's a total snake.
如果这东西被她发现 我们就死定了
If she gets her hands on this, we're dead.
那我们不如把它放进洗衣机
Then I say we stuff it in the washing machine.
这是她最不感兴趣的地方了
It's the last place she's gonna look.
她只有一件衣服
She only has one outfit.
看呐
Whoa, look at that!
南希给了某个家伙一把锤子
Nancy's giving some guy a hummer,
居然是克♥林♥顿♥·伊斯特伍德
and it's Clint Eastwood?
太真实了
Too real.
我要吐了
I'm gonna puke.
别啊 等着看她是怎么啐他一脸口水的
Oh, no, wait. You have to see how she spits it in his face.
你们这些混♥蛋♥
You motherfuckers.
把盒子给我 - 快逃啊
Give me that box! - Run!
现在就给我
Give me that right now.
我的怒气值满了
I have a lot of anger to work out!
泰里 小心 - 接住了
Terry, heads up. - Got it!
快跑 - 还给我
Run! - Give it back!
你们毁了我的圣日
You're ruining my birth-a-day!
深切怀念迈克·瑞恩
该剧前制♥作♥组人员
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表