剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
大家快来看
Guys, guys, guys, check it out!
我在易趣上找到了原版《欢乐酒店》的飞镖靶
I got the original dartboard from Cheers on eBay.
只要十万美金 我要把它挂上
It only cost $100,000! I'm gonna put it up.
我记得在你往他的眼睛里插刀之后
Hey, I thought Korvo said no more throwing metal in the house
科沃说过在家里不能乱扔金属了
after you got that butter knife stuck in his eye.
这些可是著名的飞镖靶
These are famous darts!
只要科沃不知道他就不会受伤
Whatever Korvo doesn't know won't hurt him.
看这招 我天啊
Watch this. Oh, my God!
天啊 - 上帝啊
Oh, my God! - Jesus!
快去拿声带修复激光
Go get the voice-fixing ray.
对不起 大家伙 我的错
I'm sorry, big guy. My bad!
我们很快就会修好的
We'll get this fixed in a jiffy!
我说过了这里不要扔金属
I told you not to throw metal around here.
工作要迟到了 别给我添麻烦了
We're going to be late to work. Stop buggering about!
科沃听起来是不是有点不对劲
Hey, does Korvo sound a little off?
这个机器没被校准
This thing must not be calibrated.
我再试试 - 不要
Let me try again. - No!
我感觉挺好的
No. This is working for me.
好了 快点 出发了
All right, chop chop, let's get a move on.
我恨迟到 让我感觉又热又怪
I hate being late. It makes me feel hot and weird.
你让我觉得又热又怪 - 你说什么
You make me feel hot and weird. What was that?
啥也没有 我来了 宝贝
Nothing! Coming, sweetie!
等等 他的声音就这样了吗
Wait, is his voice just gonna be like that from now on?
是吧 但是我听起来没差
Yeah, but it sounds pretty much the same to me.
没人会注意到的
Nobody's gonna notice.
失乐普星球曾是一个完美的乌托邦
Planet Schlorp was a perfect utopia
可被小行星撞了个稀巴烂
until the asteroid hit.
一百多名成年人以及他们的复♥制♥人
One hundred adults and
带着发配的蛹宝宝
their replicants were issued a Pupa
逃向了... 外太空
and escaped into the… space,
奔走于杳无人迹的外星球 只为寻找新的家园
searching for new homes on uninhabited worlds.
我们迫降在地球
We crashed on Earth,
困在了这个本就人口过剩的星球上
stranding us on an already overpopulated planet.
没错 我就是个不停叨叨的话唠
That's right, I've been talking this whole time.
那个抱着蛹宝宝的就是我 我叫科沃
I'm the one holding the Pupa.
我... 我是这剧的主人
My name's Korvo. This is my show.
蛹宝宝刚溜掉了
Bollocks, I just dropped the Pupa!
简直荒诞无稽
Oh, this is ridiculous.
我痛恨地球 这简直是人间地狱啊
I hate Earth. It's a horrible home.
人们又蠢又笨
People are stupid and confusing.
我现在听起来就这声音
This is what my voice sounds like now.
我不管它是否刺耳 别管了
I don't care if it's jarring. Get over it.
那个声带修复激光里头有时间粒子
And that voice-changer ray has chronitons in it
所以在前情提要里我也是这个声音
so this is what I'm going to sound like in flashbacks too.
有意见的话 忍♥着吧
You got a problem with that, then tough shit!
这是科学
It's called science!
外星也难民 第四季第一集
搬家清♥仓♥
除这块标牌外
家具全清光
好了 失乐普人们 就是这样了
Alright, fellow Shlorpians, this is it.
这次飞船真的被修好了
The ship is fixed for real, real.
我们终于能离开这个破烂星球了
Finally, we can leave this piece of shit planet for good.
我知道我之前也这么说过好几次
I know I've said those exact words multiple times before,
但是这次是千真万确
but this time it's actually happening.
鼓掌 所有人 鼓掌
Clap. Everyone, clap.
太棒了科沃
Bravo, Korvo.
你真的拖着我们这些拖油瓶
You really sacked up and dragged our sorry asses
成功了
across the finish line.
你也忍♥受了很多糟心事
And you put up with so much BS from us along the way.
不管怎样 你还是坚持下来了
Nevertheless, you persisted.
为科老大欢呼
Gotta give it up for the K man.
科老大心领了
K Man feels you, dawg.
前几个月过得稀烂
Yes, the last few months have been a bitch,
周末修飞船
repairing the ship on weekends,
还要上那个无聊的班
slogging through that boring-ass office job
让蛹宝宝提供秩序和平常
to give the Pupa structure and normalcy,
但都值得 因为他现在好多了
but it was worth it, because he's all better now.
是吧 蛹宝宝 - 皮克斯
Right, Pupa? - Pixar!
回到胡言乱语了
Mm, back to terrible language skills,
我就喜欢这样
just the way I like it.
我们用娱乐滚球彩票给你准备了礼物
We pooled our Skee-Ball tickets and got you a little something.
一件深V纯色上衣
It's a plain T-shirt with a deep V.
哇 我一直想要一件深V
Oh! I always wanted a deep V,
但我觉得我驾驭不了
but I never thought I could pull it off.
科沃 亲爱的 你什么都能驾驭
Korvo, honey, you can pull anything off.
给我看看那性感的胸脯 宝贝 哦
Show us that sexy sternum, baby, oh!
哇 - 哦 这就是深V
Whoa. - Ooh, that's a deep V.
让我们炸了这个地狱
Let's blow this hellhole.
科沃 科沃 科沃
Korvo, Korvo, Korvo,
科沃 科沃 科沃
Korvo, Korvo, Korvo!
科沃 科沃
Korvo, Korvo!
你在逗我吗
Are you freaking kidding me?
不好意思 我可能睡过去了
Sorry, I must have nodded off.
你在做报告吗
Were you giving a presentation or something?
是你在做报告
You were giving a presentation.
该死 对 对不起 我继续
Shit, right. Sorry, I'll continue.
结论就是 树叶报告会被无限期延期
In conclusion, uh, the leaf report will be delayed indefinitely.
我们委托了一项三百万美金的研究
We commissioned a $3 million study,
很显然树叶只是和树枝在一起
and apparently the leaves are just sticking to the branches.
这么多年了 全球变暖可不是未解之谜了
All these years, and I guess global warming wasn't a myth.
如果我们这个月耙子达不到业绩
If we don't hit our rake quota this month,
那就得削减开支了
there will have to be cutbacks.
不好意思 我确认一下
Sorry, yeah, just to dig in and unpack some of what you said.
这跟耙子有什么关系
Why in the fuck do we care about rakes?
因为我们是做耙子的
Because we're a rake company.
看起来外星难民在一家无聊的耙子公♥司♥工作
Looks like the Solar Opposites work at a boring rake company now.
哇
Whoa.
杰西 洋洋乐 快点 要错过校车了
Jesse, Yumyulack, hurry up, you're gonna miss the bus.
我不得不通宵
Had to stay up all night
就为了完成太阳系模型的作业
finishing my solar system diorama for class.
天杀的科学课
Goddamn science.
很好 我们争取做正常人
Good, we're trying to be normal,
如果要说的话 刚才那番话听起来好正常
and that sounds pretty damn normal if you ask me.
这些多余的星球是什么鬼
What the fuck are all these extra planets?
人类还不知道的隐形星球
The invisible ones the humans don't know about yet.
四号♥地球 麦根三号♥和他们的屁屁星
Earth Four, Megan thee Planet, and Their-Anus.
他们不能知道这些
We can't tell people about those.
他们隐形是有原因的
They're invisible for a reason.
做个正常的太阳系
Make a normal solar system.
又是金枪鱼和胡萝卜棒
Tuna fish and carrot sticks again?
恶心死了
Ah, this shit nasty.
正常的午餐而已
It's a normal lunch.
或者吃橡子酱
The only other option is acorn butter.
其他的坚果都不能吃
All the other nuts are off the table.
服了那些对坚果过敏的孩子
Screw those kids with nut allergies.
应该是适者生存
It should be survival of the fittest.
不能杀同学
No killing your classmates.
为了蛹宝宝我们必须得他妈的普通
We have to keep it basic AF for the Pupa.
看他玩他的
Look how happy he is
普通益智玩具多高兴
with his totally normal enrichment activity.
我们痛苦的生活给了他秩序
Our miserable lives are giving him structure.
你也不想他变回一团青少年的烦恼吧
You don't want him turning back into a steam of teen angst again, do you?
就是去年年底那个大事
Like that whole thing that was a big deal at the end of last year,
记得吗
remember?
不记得 谢谢 - 不 那糟糕死了
No, thank you. - No, that fucking sucked.
那就去学校过普通的一天
Then go have a normal day at school.
坚持下去
Stay the course.
泰里 走吧
Terry, let's go.
抱歉 我醒来感觉像周三一样累
Sorry, I woke up with a case of the Wednesdays,
但是今天才周一
and it's only Monday.
我们不能迟到
We can't be late.
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表