剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
洋洋乐 你为什么一直扶着下巴
Yumyulack, why are you holding your chin?
这是我的坏男孩摸样 你喜欢吗
It's my fuck boy face. You like?
算了 - 不公平
Whatever. - No fair.
我想做点能让我看起来脱颖而出的事
I wanna do something that makes me stand out.
或者与众不同
Or handstand out.
开始吧
Here we go.
痛死了 - 你能别这样了吗
Gah! Fuck! - Would you stop that?
我们再拍一次
Let's try again.
要看起来像一个普通又幸福美满的家庭
Everyone look like a perfect non-weird family.
你们为什么非要这样
Why do you have to be like this?
不...
No, not the...
不要
No!
不
No.
你想做什么 吉米
What are you up to, Jimmy?
爱莎 我需要一束激光
AISHA, I need a ray that will make my family
能让我的家人在照片里显得不那么奇怪
appear perfect and not all weird in a photo.
你又想把他们卖♥♥了吗
Are you trying to sell them again?
你知道他们会回来的
You know they always find their way back
他们可是有那个从麦片盒里找到的罗盘
'cause they got that compass from that cereal box.
不 出于任务需要 我只是要一张新的全家人合影
No, I just need a new family photo for mission reasons.
让我扫描一下互联网上所有的库存照片
Let me scan through all the stock photos on the internet
找一张适合的来启发你
to find the right one for inspiration.
那边那张
That one right there.
那家人看起来很正常
That family looks un-weird.
我想要一个那样的激光
I want a ray for that.
我还不能把它们给你
I can't just hand out new rays.
它们还需要经过测试评估和临床试验
They gotta be tested, peer-reviewed, clinical trials.
那天你还用图比激光获得了免费的图比
You made a Tubi ray to get free Tubi the other day.
别跟我扯什么测试评估
Don't give me that peer-review shit.
被你看见了
You saw that?
我想我以后要开始锁门了
I guess I gotta start locking my damn door.
这是我戴过脖子最酸的套头衫了
This is the most neck-heavy hoodie I've ever worn.
但管他的呢 我就是喜欢选择多的
But damn it, I love the options.
拍成库存照片那样吧
Get stock photoed, motherfuckers.
等一下 那玩意评估检测过吗
Wait, was that thing even peer-reviewed?
该死
Oh, shit!
嘿 你好吗
Hey, girl. Wha-what's up?
发生什么事了
What's happening?
你又捅了什么篓子
What did you fuck up now?
我用你的激光照了他们 他们都消失了
I zapped everyone with your ray, and they went all Mike TV.
别怪我没告诉过你 - 他们永远也回不来了吗
I told you. - Are they gone forever?
不不不不
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah.
他们好得很
They're good.
激光创造了一个库存照的小宇宙
The ray created a pocket universe out of stock photos.
库存宇宙
A stockiverse?
没错 他们正挤在所有的库存照片当中
Yeah, their asses are stuck with all these stock fools
唯一的办法是你进去把他们救出来
and the only way to save them is for you to go in there and get them out.
把我的家人变进库存宇宙
Putting my family into a stockiverse
真是让我们一家显得更奇怪了
is even weirder than we were before.
送我进去 - 等一下
Put me in! - Hold on now!
进去是有一些规则要遵守的
There are some rules to this shit.
你不能就这样直接进去
You can't go in all raw dog.
如果你呼吸到了里面的空气 你也会被困在里面
If you breathe in the air, you'll get sucked in too.
穿上泰里性感十二猴万圣节套装
Here, take Terry's sexy 12 Monkeys Halloween costume.
合理
That all sounds reasonable.
很好 现在朝自己的肚子射一枪
Good. Now shoot yourself in the mound.
射肩膀行吗
Huh. How about in the shoulder?
或者你给我一个小药片我把它藏在芝士里吃下去
Or you can give it to me in a pill and I can roll it up in some cheese?
别无他法
This is the only way.
其实你射哪里都可以
You could've shot yourself anywhere.
这是你不听话的惩罚 蠢货
That's what you get for not respecting protocol, bitch.
欢迎来到库存宇宙
Welcome to the stockiverse,
一个源远流长充满多样性的世界
a world of perfectly aged, perfectly diverse,
人们没有恶意没有区分
inoffensive people who have no brand affiliations.
根据我的扫描显示 你正在舒适工作区域附近
According to my scans, you're near the workplace casual zone.
杰西被困在这里 - 她在那
Jesse's trapped here. - There she is.
你上次的汇报表现得真棒
You did a great job on that last presentation.
充满协同合作
Lots of synergy.
期待你今天下午的幻灯片
Looking forward to your PowerPoint this afternoon.
你在说什么玩意
What the fuck are you talking about?
爱莎 这是怎么回事
AISHA, what happened?
她已经融合进库存宇宙了
She's been integrated into the stockiverse.
我喜欢跟朋友们坐在一起
I love sitting with friends
这样一来我们就都能用同一台电脑
so we can all use the same computer.
你需要让她想起除了商务休闲以外
You gotta remind her about stuff she likes
她喜欢的东西
that isn't business casual.
我不知道她喜欢什么
I don't know what she likes.
我们从不聊天
We never have stories together.
我们来找寻品牌整合的机会
Let's find opportunities for brand integration.
品牌
Brands!
她正在设计什么品牌
She was branding herself with something.
叫什么来着
Oh, what was it?
J Doozy J Dizzle
J Doozy. J Dizzle.
哦是套头衫
Oh, it was hoodies.
杰西 看我的头盔
Jesse, look at my drip.
戴的严严实实
I'm full on dripping, like a mom watching Bridgerton
像一个妈妈关着灯在浴缸里看布里奇顿
in the tub with the lights off.
我要冒汗了
I'm spurting!
科沃 你穿着我的品牌
K-K-Korvo, wearing my brand?
我超级感动
That means so much to me.
抓紧时间 我们还要去救其他人
Come on. We have to save the rest of the team!
你要去哪里 杰西
Where are you going, Jesse?
你有一个报告
You have a presentation.
该死
Ah, shit!
是商务休闲同事三头蛇
It's a business casual coworker hydra!
爱莎 救我们出去 - 出口在左边
AISHA, get us out of here! - Exit square to your left!
快点
Go!
跟我们回去吧 跟我们回去嘛
Let's circle back! Let's circle back!
一个死信箱
A dead drop?
我们当中有内鬼 他的名字跟提米押韵
We have a spy among us, and their name rhymes with Timmy.
提米 什么鬼
Timmy. What the fuck?
不 不是提米
No, not Timmy.
是吉米
It's Jimmy!
我不记得我们有叫提米的
I forgot we had a Timmy.
这一点也不好笑 雪儿
Damn, that's fuckin' cold, Cherie.
我不知道具体发生了什么
Look, I don't know exactly what's happening,
但我知道跟食品仓库有关
but it has something to do with the food depot.
对于此事我不同意
I gotta call red light on this.
吉米是我们最忠实的议会成员之一
Jimmy is one of our most loyal council members.
他参加了第一次墙国大战
He fought in Wall War I.
我相信不管你看到了什么 大概率无关紧要
I'm sure whatever you saw, it's probably nothing.
这可是墙国啊
This is the wall!
从来都不是无关紧要
It is never nothing!
如果你想不通闻到的
If you couldn't guess from the smell
火♥药♥味和廉价啤酒味
of aggression and cheap beer,
你们现在到了体育区
you are now in the sports zone.
洋洋乐被困在这里
This is where Yumyulack is stuck.
冲啊
Go team, yeah!
自从他认识了一个监狱的笔友
I haven't seen him this happy
我还从未见过他如此开心
since he got a prison pen pal.
马克强森 尸体肢解者
Mark "The Corpse Mutilator" Johnson
其实是一个很棒的风景画家
is actually a really good landscape painter.
加油主队 触底得分
Home run! Touchdown!
防守
Defense! Woo!
该死 我们怎么把他弄出来
Fuck, how are we gonna get him out of this?
他完全投入了
He's fully invested.
洋洋乐最爱什么
What does Yumyulack love more than anything?
我不知道 除了竞技笼斗外
I don't know. Being angry is his favorite hobby
他最喜欢的就是发火了
right after competitive cage fighting.
他的确很喜欢发脾气
He does love being angry.
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表