剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
我们已经说服所有人给洋洋乐投票
We convinced everyone to vote Yumyulack
给他投身材进步最大奖
for Most Improved Body.
当他上台领奖...
And when he goes on stage to accept...
我将像正常人家的大姐一样
I suffocate him in shlongs
让他在大屌♥中窒息
like a normal big sister.
我看到了他的脑子 - 我们太坏了
I see his brain. - We are so fucked.
我看到了他的脑子 - 我们太坏了
I see his fucking brain. - We are so fucked.
我们干了什么 我们干了什么
What do we do? What do we do?
你们在设计什么电视剧情节
What kinda sitcom plot you all devising this time?
我们遇到了困难 爱莎
We're in a tight spot, Aisha.
几个小时后
In a few hours,
董事会要跟萨纳先生会面
the board of directors is expecting to meet with Mr. Sarner.
虚拟甲板上是他的尸体吗
And that's his dead ass over there on my Pretendo-deck?
对 萨纳没法到场说服董事会
Yes, and now the board will take our ping ping table away
那我们的乒乓球桌会被收走
because Sarner won't be there to say the perfect thing to justify it.
我还没玩上呢
Ah, I haven't even gotten to play yet.
你们为什么不复活他
Why don't y'all just bring the dude back to life
那他就可以自己跟董事会交流
so he can talk to the board himself?
你知道吗 我有一整套的复活药丸
You know I got a whole sleeve of those Resurrection Pellets, right?
我们使用科技
Wouldn't it jeopardize the Pupa's progress
不会影响蛹宝宝的进度吗
to use sci-fi like that?
就只是个小药丸
I mean, it's just one little pellet.
我没意见
Yeah, I'm cool with that.
科沃 - 我觉得可以
Korvo? - I too accept this rationalization.
好吃
Mm, yummy.
嚼碎它
Chew it up good.
妈呀
Ah, fuck!
可恶 我可以再来一片吗
Oh shit, can I get another pellet?
经典
Classic.
那么在这个组里面最有可能当缉毒警的
And in the category Most Likely to Be a Narc,
你们这帮孩子 都选了瑞克·布拉兹
you, the students, voted for Rick Blaze.
瑞克同时还是最佳篮板王
Rick was also voted Best Rebounder.
这是你的另一个奖杯
Here's another trophy.
恭喜呀 瑞克...探员
Congrats, Detective... Rick.
呃 就瑞克吧
Uh, just Rick.
接下来 有一个我们应该停颁的奖项...
And now, an award we should probably stop doing...
身材进步最大奖
Most Improved Body.
获奖者是洋洋乐
And the winner is Yumyulack.
哇 我的天
Oh, my God!
谢谢
Thank you!
我 我都不知道这副身体还能改进
I, I didn't even know this body could be improved.
过去
他们应该跟别人一样茁壮成长呀
They should be growing and thriving like the rest of the crowd.
这两个是怎么回事
What's wrong with these two?
唔 我有个主意
Hmm, I have one more idea.
我下不去手
I can't do it!
我就知道你是个虚伪鬼
I knew you were a fake-ass Staci.
拿来把你
Give me that.
我亲自出马
I'll do it myself.
啊 不
Ah, no!
我全身从耳朵到眼线都是老二
I'm fucking covered in dicks ears to eyliner !
发生什么事了
What just happened?
那些女的想让我整你 但我感觉那样不对
The Stacis wanted me to prank you, but it just didn't feel right.
我们总是互相照顾 我以后再也不乱来了
We've always had each other's backs and I'm not gonna stop now.
噢 谢谢啊
Oh, uh, thanks.
然后最佳射手奖获得者是杰西
And the award for Best Bow goes to Jesse.
我妈 哇 你们终于发现啦
Me? Aw, you guys noticed.
别去
Don't!
为什么不
Why not?
那是伊沃克人的木头陷阱吗
Is that an Ewok log trap?
注: 伊沃克人是电影《星球大战》中的虚拟种族
我还有老师们设置了那个坐标
Me and the teachers set those logs up
为了在你接受最佳射手奖的时候
to smash your head like an AT-ST
像AT-ST那样暴锤你的头
when you accepted Best Bow.
注: AT-ST是电影《星球大战》中的一种装甲武器
都是他们的主意
It was their idea.
能躲开这一切真是谢谢你了
Thanks for not going through with it.
看上去你们费了不少功夫
Looks like you guys worked really hard on that.
诀窍就是把它当成一根大木头吊起来
The trick is to hoist it as one big log
然后切成两半
and then cut it in half.
真棒 不愧是你能想出来的
Oh yeah, that's thinking with your head.
你再也别想在岛上跟我们一起喝酒了
You are never getting drunk with us at Islands again.
我还以为你跟我们是一伙的
We thought you were one of us.
我才不是呢
Well, I'm not.
我可是失乐普人
I'm a Shlorpian.
还有最佳长号♥演奏手的获奖者 比利·侯森堡
And the winner for Best Trombone Player, Billy Hosenberg.
那好 我觉得颁给杰克·奎尔巴也不错哦
Alright, I guess the award goes to Jackie Quilbard.
太对了 就是这样
Fuck yes, I did it!
看上去可时髦了 萨纳先生
Looking snazzy, Mr. Sarner.
我有身体
I have a body.
你♥妈♥的♥ 我们把你复活了
Fucking hell. Yes, we brought you back to life.
我在永恒的光晕中漂浮了百万年
I was floating in the eternal glow for a million years.
温暖祥和
Safe, warm.
你赶紧想起来接下来
You need to remember what you were going
你要跟董事会说的话
to say to the board of directors
好保住那张乒乒桌
to justify expensing a ping ping table.
我之前来过这里
I've been here before.
我做了一些小提示卡帮助你找回记忆
I've made some flashcards to help jog your memory.
"乒乒桌能提升你百分之五十的产量”
"Ping ping increases productivity by 50 percent."
我知道这是胡扯 但说说又没事
I mean, that's bullshit, but let's see if it flies.
我是这么回到这个位面的啊
How did I get back on this plane of existence?
闭嘴啊你
Would you shut up?
根本就没人在乎你死后发生了什么
Literally no one has ever cared about what happens after you die.
董事会来咯
The board is here.
再给我点时间 泰里
I need more time, Terry.
萨纳刚复活还是弱智状态呢
Sarner's being a baby about his resurrection.
我穿越了黑色的山脉
I traversed the black mountain.
怎么又回来了
Why am I back?
行吧 我就先去跟他们插科打诨拖延一会
Okay, I'll just have to stall them with the old razzle-dazzle.
萨纳哪去了 没时间浪费了
Where's Sarner? We don't have all day.
我们可是董事会成员
We're members of the board.
他马上就来了
He's on his way.
但首先 他想让我先来热热场子
But first, he wanted me to pop in and give a brief preamble.
耙子 他们哪里来的呢
Rakes, where do they come from?
如何制♥造♥出来的呢
How do we make them?
你们仔细想象
When you think about it,
耙子就是用来盛树叶的大号♥叉子呀
a rake is just a big fork for leaves.
这不禁让我们联想到
Which leads me to my next question.
难道我们是一家草地沙拉公♥司♥吗
Aren't we just a salad company for lawns?
你♥他♥妈♥的在胡诌些什么啊
What the hell are you rambling about?
哇 看看这老兄 你可能需要这个
Oh, look at this guy. You probably need one of these
来梳梳你的头发 对不对呀
to comb your hair, am I right?
不赖 你是懂我的嘛
Alright, you got me. You got me.
萨纳真高兴你终于来了
Sarner, so glad you could finally join us.
我的永恒要终结了
I am eternity made finite!
他在 呃 参考《沙丘》
He's, uh, referencing Dune.
董事会看过你们的企划了
The board reviewed your books,
我只能说 我们很失望
and I have to say, we're disappointed.
我要逃离这里
I can't be here!
不要装可怜
Don't play for sympathy.
你承诺要削减开支 但是昨天
You promised to cut expenses, but yesterday,
你居然用公♥款♥买♥♥了一张乒乓桌
you bought a ping pong table on the company card.
我们都从光中来
We are all made of light,
我这就回到那光里去
and to that light I shall return!
我就知道我们该多带几个药丸
I knew I should've brought a couple of extra pellets.
大家都在嘲笑我们 但我不在乎
Everyone's laughing at us, but I don't even care.
去他们的 我们就这样
Fuck 'em. This is our normal.
如果别的孩子知道连接是什么感觉
If the other kids knew what this connection felt like,
他们或许没那些看法了
maybe they wouldn't be so judgmental.
啊爽
Ah, yeah.
你觉得那些警♥察♥
You don't think those cops will piece together
会推断出真正发生在萨纳身上的事吗
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表