剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
to stick their penises in our ears?
什么 不是 杰瑞 这很重要
What? No. Jerry, this is important.
根据我的计算
By my calculations,
两个月墙内就会完全冻上
the Wall could be frozen over in two months.
所有人都要死
Everyone will die!
我不信 你怎么知道的
I don't buy it. How could you know that?
我以前可是安装通风空调的师♥傅♥
I was an HVAC guy in the before-fore.
气温有什么不对劲我看一眼就知道 妈的
I know an over-air conditioned room when I see one, dammit!
好吧 所以要变冷了呗 你想干啥
Okay, so it's getting colder. What do you wanna do?
我要去见西斯托修女 我需要警告她
I'm gonna go see Sister Sisto. I need to warn her.
你疯了吗 没人能见她
Are you fuckin' crazy? No one sees Sisto.
你甚至连怎么进去都不知道
How would you even get in?
我需要你帮我联♥系♥蒙特兹
I need you to put me in touch with Montez.
没门 蒙特兹是个疯子
No way, Montez is scary.
你要是看见他和他的打手出现在你门前
If he and his goons show up at your door,
你已经死了
you're already dead.
你欠我的
You owe me.
要不是我救你出来
You could've been stuck on the heathen side,
你可能还困在异教♥徒♥那边
and I got you out.
拜托了 杰瑞 这很严重
Please, Jerry, this is serious.
好吧
Fine!
但等到蒙特兹撕烂了我们的头
But if Montez rips off our heads and sticks his penis
还操♥我♥们耳朵的时候 别说我没告诉过你
in our ears, don't say I didn't warn you.
噢 我的天 现在我们这边也开始
Oh, my God, now our side is stickin' penises
操人耳朵了吗 你有毛病吧
in people's ears? You have a problem.
有爱被人操耳朵的毛病吗
A problem with keepin' my ears penis-free?
那看来我们都有这个毛病 老兄
Well, that's a problem we all have, buddy boy!
没错 这里就是
吉娜戴维斯村
♪ 云卷云舒 ♪
♪ Clouds rolled away ♪
♪ 花开花落 ♪
♪ Rolled back through ♪
♪ 又是一天 ♪
♪ Another way ♪
♪ 灿烂阳光下 ♪
♪ Sun shine on me ♪
♪ 你我共沐浴 ♪
♪ Let it shine on you ♪
哇 你什么时候这么擅长打筒子鼓的啊
Damn, when did you get so good at bucket drums?
萨克勒一家以前经常雇我
The Sacklers used to hire me to play them
在他们的晚餐排队上演奏
at their dinner parties.
我能靠这拿钱呢
I got paid in oxy!
♪ 所有的一切都如此简单 ♪
♪ It all comes down to what I've already known ♪
♪ 你的爱就是我的归宿 ♪
♪ Your love knows how to bring me home ♪
你是准备吻我吗
Are you gonna kiss me?
我是有这个想法
I was thinkin' about it.
好了 别光是想了 傻瓜
Well, stop thinkin', fool.
爱莎快来帮帮我
AISHA, you gotta help me!
待在这里不要动 我马上回来
Don't go anywhere. I'll be back.
你们到底想干什么 洋洋乐
What the hell do you want,Yumyulack?
那个清洁机器人想要杀了我
The cleaning robot's gonna kill me,
而且他现在想用被称为杰罗姆
and now he wants to be called Jerome
就因为匹兹堡钢厂成就了杰罗姆·贝蒂斯
after Pittsburgh Steeler great Jerome Bettis.
泰里把科沃关在了浴室
Terry trapped Korvo in the bathroom,
然后他和杰西现在冲着我来了
and he and Jesse are comin' for me.
我正在忙 你能等等吗
I'm kinda in the middle of somethin'. Can it wait?
也许吧
Uh, I guess.
哦 我黑到了凯尔文的身份信息
Oh, I also hacked into Calvin's identity,
他说他来镇上出差很不对劲哎
and it's weird that he said he's in town for business
因为他早在一个月前就被解雇了
because he got fired from his job a month ago.
我就说他狗屁不是
I told you he was a piece of shit!
啊 不 他们来了 保佑我吧
Oh no, they're coming. Pray for me!
一个月前
A month ago?
刚刚说到哪了
Now where were we?
哦 你来啦 正要历史性地接吻呢
Oh, that's right, about to make kissing history.
一个男人跟一个性感的蓝色大球
A man and the sexiest blue orb ever.
你来这里出差的事情是不是骗我的
Did you lie to me about coming here for business?
你被解雇了对吧
Did you get fired?
我 我 我能解释
I, I, I can explain.
什么鬼啊
What the hell?
好吧 是的 我不是来这里出差的
Okay, yeah, I'm not here for business.
还有 我确实被解雇了
And, yes, I got fired.
洋洋乐说的对 你就是在欺骗我
Yumyulack was right! You are catfishin' me!
我才不会帮你计算车祸保险了
I will not help you get better collision insurance!
不 别啊 我没有骗你 好吗
No, no, no! I'm not catfishing you, okay?
听着 我今天来这里是因为
Look, I came here today because I wanted
我想跟你当面聊一聊
to talk to you face to orb.
我的生活发生了很多改变
So much in my life is changing and I,
但我不知从何说起
I didn't know how to say it.
说吧
So, say it.
只要告诉我一件事就行了
Just tell me one thing.
我们还会去五大湖游玩吗
Are we still goin' on our Great Lakes Cruise
那个不包括密歇根湖
that doesn't include Lake Michigan,
苏必略湖和休伦湖的游轮
Superior, or Huron?
我去不了
I can't.
那好 如果说
Well, what about, like,
安排在四月或者以后的时间呢
in April or some other time in the future?
不 我们没有以后了
No. Because we don't have a future.
就因为我是个超厉害的AI电脑
Because I'm a bad bitch AI super computer
你只是一个普通人吗 我就知道
and you a basic ass human,I knew it!
亲爱的 等等
Baby, wait!
别叫我宝贝 你这个大混♥蛋♥
Don't baby me, you son-of-a-b-hole!
去你的 成人派对
Damn you, quinceañera party!
嗯 蒙特兹
Uh, Montez?
谁在他妈说话
Who the fuck's askin'?
是 是杰瑞 市场那边的人
It's, uh, it's Jerry.From the marketplace.
我们以前踢足球的时候一起做过蛙跳过人那招
We were in that Bowinian Kicking Group where we went around
足球术语 创始者是墨西哥足球运动员布兰科
驱赶那些虚伪的信徒
kicking people who weren't true believers.
哦 是吗 那蛮有趣的
Oh, yeah. That was fun.
我恨无信仰者 你们在看什么
I hate non-believers. What are you lookin' at?
没什么 他 他..别看了
Nothing. He's, he's...Stop looking!
你想瞧瞧吗
You wanna see?
这个家伙 看 他没有做好他的工作
This guy, here,he didn't do his job right.
她想要逃跑 他有一本未经许可的书
She tried to escape. He had an unsanctioned book.
这个人无故就用了杰西的名讳
This one used Jessius' name in vain.
你们的头可以因为很多原因被挂在墙上
Lotta reasons your head can get on this wall.
其中一个就是浪费教会的时间
One of them is by wasting the church's time.
加斯想跟你讲一些事
Garth has something to tell you.
就是说没你的事 对吧
Then that means you don't need to be here, right?
我这就走
I was just leaving!
你想干什么 果农
What do you want, Craisin Man?
墙内的温度每天都在下降四分之一度
Uh, the Wall is getting colder by a quarter degree every day.
按照这个速度 我们在两个月
And at this rate, we'll freeze to death
或者三个月之后都得冻死
in two, maybe three months.
我们需要告诉西斯托修女
We need to tell Sister Sisto.
一派胡言
I smell bullshit.
蒙特兹 这不好 不是吗
Montez, this is bad, okay?
信我一次吧 我们得做些什么
Trust me, we have to do something!
我们什么都不会做 明白了吗
We aren't gonna do anything, you understand?
还有不要再说那些话
Don't ever speak a word of this again
不然今天就是你的死期
or you'll end up right here!
所以当个听话的孩子 现在就给我
Now be a nice boy and go and make me
滚回去做他妈的水果馅饼
a motherfucking craisin cobbler!
嗯
Huh?
这里有人吗
Is this seat taken?
爱莎- 不是
AISHA? - No,
我是来自阿凡达星的娜美人
I'm a Na'vi from planet Avatar.
啊 是爱莎
Yes, it's AISHA!
我用了所有的超级计算机的能力
I used all my supercomputer power
把自己做成了一个女人的全息图
to make myself into a hologram woman.
带腿的 你看
With legs, check it.
让我来...等下 就这样
Let me just... Hold up, I got this.
好啦 像个老板一样坐着
There we go. Sittin' like a boss!
呃 啊 是的 那真是 那真是棒
Uh-huh. Yeah, that's, that's awesome.
这难道不是你想要的吗
Isn't this what you wanted?
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表