剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
我猜我不会带任何蝙蝠药了
I guess I won't bring any of this bat poison with us,
即使这根本不是什么大事
even though it's really not a big deal at all.
好 现在我们能不讨论这个话题了吗
Good, now can we please stop talking about this?
因为带蝙蝠药这事永远不会发生
Since it'll never, ever come up.
我就知道这里会有蝙蝠
I fuckin' knew there was a bat!
闭嘴 快走啦
Shut up, hurry!
棒极了 我要吓尿了
Oh, great, now I pee?
唉 我需要它的时候它在哪
Ugh, where was that when I needed it?
所以我们没有看见蝙蝠之后
So after we don't see a bat,
唐纳泰罗头像就在那里
the Donatello Head will be right there.
我们会去把铰链拧松
We'll make our way over to the hinge and loosen it just enough
这样当西斯托修女巡视的时候
so that when Sister Sisto is touring,
我们就可以拔出螺钉 用力一关
we can pull out the screw and slam it shut,
把她压得粉碎
crushing her like a little bitch.
谁在那
Who's there?
你们不允许进入
You're not supposed to be here!
我要喊保安了
I'm calling the guards!
没什么大不了的 修女 我们只是迷路了
It's okay, Sister, we're just a little lost.
嘿 就当没看见我们吧
Hey, why don't you just forget you saw us.
是雪儿吗
Cherie?
你是诺瓦
Nova?
我已经好几个月没见过你了 你在这里干什么
I haven't seen you in months. What are you doing here?
我不再是诺瓦了
I'm not Nova anymore.
杰西救了我 我现在是布雷斯塔修女
I was saved by Jesse. I go by Sister Blista now.
那才是我的名字
That's my name.
雪儿 我们得走了
Cherie, we gotta get going.
诺瓦 我知道自从浩克去世了之后没再见面了
Nova, I know we haven't talked since Halk died.
我真不该让他跟我一起对付那些蚊子
I never should have asked him to fight those mosquitoes with me.
他不想成为一个英雄 他只想和你在一起
He didn't want to be a hero. He just wanted to be with you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
雪儿 快点 那些保安
Cherie, come on, the guards
求你了 诺瓦
Please, Nova.
那不是我的名字 我说过了
That's not my name, I told you.
我知道你觉得教会的人救了你
I know you think the Church saved you.
但是西斯托很危险 这就是我们为什么出现在这里
But Sisto's dangerous, that's why we're here today.
她不危险
She's not dangerous!
她告诉过我我们可以把浩克带回来
She told me we can bring Halk back
借助杰西之光的力量
through the power of Jesse's light!
哦 诺瓦
Oh, Nova,
你 你知道那不是真的 对吗
you, you know that's not true, right?
他已经死了
He's gone.
是的 但是杰西拥有一种射线
Yes, but Jesse has a ray.
它能让任何东西起死回生
It can bring back anything from the dead.
西斯托修女见证过
Sister Sisto has seen it.
不 她不和杰西说话 没人会和她说话
No, she doesn't speak to Jesse, nobody does!
她是恶魔 她想称霸墙国
She's evil, and she wants to control the Wall!
你不必留在这里
You don't have to stay here.
跟我们一起去另一边 你会是安全的
Come with us to the other side, you'll be safe.
教会就是我的家
The Church is my family.
这是一个考验 浩克就要回来了
This is a test. Halk is coming back.
女士 冷静
Lady, keep it down.
一个外星人将用射线枪
An alien is going to bring my dead husband
把我死去的丈夫复活
back to life with a ray gun!
保安 保安 在这里
Guards, guards, over here!
快 我们得马上行动
Hurry, we gotta do this now!
蒙泰兹 感谢杰西 我找到你了
Montez! Oh, thank Jesse I found you!
修女 怎么了
Sister, what's wrong?
雪儿在这里
Cherie's here.
她想松开铰链
She's trying to unscrew the hinge
杀了西斯托修女
to kill Sister Sisto.
你得做点什么
You've got to do something!
别声张
Don't tell anyone.
我们可不想毁了这快乐的一天
We don't want to ruin this joyous day.
我会解决的
I'll handle it.
谢谢 一定要快一点
Oh, thank you! Hurry!
加油加油加油 快要好了
Come on, come on, come on, come on, almost there.
坚持住
Keep going.
哦 可恶我们被发现了
Oh shit, we're fucked.
快跑 - 洋葱火山
Run! - Onion volcano!
你怎么知道这个
How do you know that?
因为我是内应
Because I'm the mole.
但你是西斯托的侍卫长
But you're the head of Sisto's guards!
去他妈的 我说了我们会干掉他然后离开这里
Fuck this shit, I say we end him and get out of here!
我发誓我是内应
I swear it's me.
我为你们建立了安全屋
I set up your safe house
并在糖爹的邮箱下留了那个包裹
and left that package under the Sugar Daddy mailbox.
好 如果你真的是我们的内应
Okay, if you're really our mole,
那德芙励志名言的全文是什么
what's the full Dove inspirational quote?
"今天绝对是一个泡澡日"
"It's definitely a bubble bath day."
泡泡 是的
Bubble, of course!
我再也不能眼睁睁看着西斯托杀掉我们的人
I couldn't watch Sisto kill our people anymore.
她是怪物
She's a monster.
噢 真的是你
Oh, it's really you!
你们在这里做什么
What are you guys doing here?
西斯托随时会带着那个孩子过来
Sisto will be here any moment with the child!
你不能破坏这个铰链
You can't trip this hinge!
什么 皮斯莉在这里吗
What, Pezlie's here?
我在包装纸上写着 “明天上午9: 30
I wrote it on the wrapper: "9:30 A.M. tomorrow,
西斯托修女将带着孩子到唐纳泰罗头像 注意远离”
Sister Sisto touring Donatello Head with child, stay away."
伙计们 包装被撕碎了 我们不可能知道
Guys, the wrapper was ripped. We couldn't have known.
不 我们知道
No. We did.
是我们撕碎了它
We ripped it.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
有皮斯莉在 我们知道你一定不会同意这个计划的
We knew you'd never agree to the plan with Pezlie here!
该死的
Fucking duh!
这是我们杀死西斯托唯一的机会了
This is our only chance to kill Sisto.
而且如果皮斯莉也在的话
And if Pezlie goes too,
我们愿意冒这个风险
well, that was a risk we were willing to take.
西斯托的确会带上皮斯莉的
That is exactly what Sisto would do!
你们比她好不了多少
You're no better than her!
噢 你不喜欢我们撒谎吗
Oh, you don't like us lying?
那看看这个呢
What about this?
那不一样
That's different!
承认吧 是你在游戏机里
Admit it, you're the one who planted
放了曼妥思可乐炸♥弹♥
the Mentos-Coke bomb in the Gameboy!
我们路过的时候 我看见你在扔了这个
I saw you toss this before we crossed over.
我以此作为
I kept it as proof
你总是为自己着想的证据
that you've always been looking out for yourself.
如果我没有放炸♥弹♥
Well, if I hadn't,
理事会永远不会批准这项任务
the council never would have approved this mission.
这是为了墙国
It's for the good of the Wall!
所以要除掉西斯托
So is taking out Sisto!
你这样会害了她的
You would turn her into a martyr!
这不是暗♥杀♥ 而是一次救援任务
This isn't an assassination. It's a rescue mission!
看
Look!
我们得马上破坏这个铰链
We gotta pop this hinge now.
不行 皮斯莉也在
Uh-uh, not with Pezlie in there!
退后 雪儿 我们会让你成为英雄的
Stand down, Cherie, let us make you a hero!
她已经是了 你这个贱种
She already is one, you son of a bitch!
该死
Ah, shit!
蒙泰兹
Montez!
看起来我们的内应是个胆小鬼
Looks like our mole is more of a chicken.
你这么说可真蠢
Well, that was a stupid thing to say.
混♥蛋♥
Fuck you!
西斯托修女
Sister Sisto!
你得离开这里
You have to get out of here, Sister.
雪儿想杀了你
Cherie's trying to kill you.
什么 把这个孩子带到宫殿里去
What? Take the child to the palace.
快 她要把这一切都关上
Hurry, she's going to slam all of this shut!
我们得走了 - 你怎么知道的
We have to go. - Where did you get this information?
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表