剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
what really happened to Sarner, do you?
我他妈希望不会
Fuckin' hope not.
我们要是犯了过失杀人罪
We can't give the Pupa a normal life
就不能给蛹宝宝一个正常的生活了
if we're convicted of felony manslaughter.
好吧 不管发生什么 我们一起面对
Well, whatever comes, we'll get through it, together.
警♥察♥们都走了
The cops are gone.
我们解释了是由于耙子行业的压力
We explained that the pressure of the rake industry
对萨纳来说太大了
was too much for Sarner
以至于他崩溃自杀
and he killed himself out of weakness.
对 萨纳就是个懦夫
Yes, Sarner was a coward,
而且不应该有人调查什么外星人
and no one should investigate any aliens.
同意 我们在想在新的领导下
Agreed. We think under new leadership,
这个部门应该会好转起来
this branch could really turn itself around.
我已经完全准备好了
I'd love to throw my hat in.
泰里 我们喜欢你早上
Terry, we liked your panicked ad-libbing
跟我们瞎扯的那些玩意
when you were stalling us earlier.
不如你来当新的部门经理如何
How would you like to be the new branch manager?
我 当老板
Me, the boss?
妈的好啊
Fuck yes.
那行 让我们去岛上庆祝一下
Great, let's get blasted at Islands to celebrate.
但是 但.. 但 泰里 我想...
But, but... But, Terry, I was gonna...
你第一件事就是去
Your first order of business will be to get rid
把那张烦人的乒乓桌处理掉
of that godawful ping pong table.
对 你说到点子上了 温迪 那玩意太闹腾了
Yeah, you're on point, Wendy. It's way too disruptive.
科沃 我们出去的时候把那东西丢了
Korvo, trash that thing while I'm out.
但我想跟你们一起去
But I wanted to come with you guys.
不行 这是你的领导给你下的办公命令
No, that's an official order from your boss.
没错 从现在开始 我就是你的老板 宝贝儿
That's right, from now on, I'm the boss, baby.
啊 不是宝贝老板 是你的老板 宝贝
Well, not the Boss Baby, but I am your boss, baby.
他妈的想喝瓶牛奶了 妈的
Fuck, now I want a bottle of milk, damn it.
来个人给我整点牛奶啊
Someone get me some milk
我可是老板 宝贝们
because I'm the fucking boss, baby.
我爱死这个公♥司♥啦
I love this company!
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表