剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
太棒了
Ooh.
让我们享受一个美好的 悠闲的
So, let's all settle in for a nice, leisurely--
该死的 快带我回家
Oh, shit. Take me home.
怎么了 发生什么事了
What is it? What's wrong?
那个女服务员 我认识她
The waitress, I know her.
这是我们同学特蕾西 嗨 特蕾西 这里
That's Tracey from school. Hey, Tracey, over here!
别招手了
Stop waving.
几周前我不小心给她发了张下身照
I accidentally sent her a mound pic a few weeks ago.
太尴尬了 她只是已读不回
It was embarrassing. She left me on read.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
He's such a fuck-up,
不过我们还是得让他觉得自己很酷
but we need to make him think it's cool.
别担心 乐乐宝贝 我打赌这张照片一定很炫
Don't worry, Yum bear, I bet it was a good pic.
老天 乐乐 这也太小了吧
Oh, goddamn, Yum, that mound is tight.
特蕾西绝对气疯了
Tracey's out of her mind.
平常的话 我肯定要吐槽你
Usually, I would totally roast you,
但是这张照片确实很棒
but this is a quality mound.
真不错 你是怎么把它整成这样的
Neat, how'd you get it to glisten like that?
什么 她过来了 完了
What? She's coming over, d'ah!
不 等等 我们还有其他计划
No wait. Um, uh, we have something else planned for you.
跟赏金猎人差不多
It's a bounty hunting thing.
简直是为你量身打造的
It's what defines you as a character.
我该做什么
So, what am I supposed to do here?
看 杰瑞·奥康奈尔他会给你解释的
Here's Jerry O'Connell. I think he's about to explain.
注: 美国演员 参演喜剧片为主
洋洋乐 欢迎来到杰瑞的生死决斗
Welcome, Yumyulack, to Jerry O'Connell's Battle O' Death.
生存类游戏吗 太棒了
A battle royale? Fuck yes!
真希望能亲自见你
Wish I could be there with you in person,
但我还有其他演出
but I've got so many other gigs.
当然了 奥康奈尔巨作
Hell yeah, you do. O'Connell works!
看起来确实不错
Looks great too.
他笑得嘴角都快咧到后脑勺了
His smile is almost wider than his face.
二十名格斗与生存专家 加上一个外星人
Twenty combat and survival experts plus one alien
他们将在我们的仓库展开厮杀
will hunt each other in our warehouse complex
这里充满了武器与陷阱
filled with weapons and booby traps.
每三个小时 场地都会缩小
Every three hours, the playing field shrinks,
最后一名幸存者将获得胜利
last man standing wins.
听上去挺好玩的 祝我好运吧
Sounds good. Wish me luck.
没问题
You got this.
大杀四方吧
Kick ass, buddy.
六个多小时后见吧
See you in six hours or so.
这样应该能把洋洋乐拖过今天了
That should occupy Yumyulack for the rest of his birth-a-day.
虽然奥康奈尔办了这个
You know, despite the fact he's hosting
恐怖的鱿鱼游戏
a deadly Hunger Squid Game Battle Royale,
注: 网飞出品的的大逃杀韩剧
他看上去人还挺好的
O'Connell seems like a great guy.
家人们 我竟然赢了
You guys, I freaking won!
太好玩了
That was a blast.
有几个对手还挺难搞的
Some of those guys were tough.
所以 接下来干点什么呢
So, what are we doing now?
危险
Danger,
辐射等级达到百分之六十
radiation level at 60 percent.
那就是沃塔虫
That's the volptar!
快跑 蛹宝宝
Run, Pupa!
小心那个洞
Watch out for the pit.
那是个无底洞
That shit's got no bottom.
我一般都把用完的电池扔那里
That's where I throw used batteries.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinkin',
你想用燃烧棒送自己下去
you wanna use those flares to propel your ass down the pit.
什么 你从哪搞的那个火箭兵面具
What the? Where did you get that Rocketeer mask?
你最好不是刷我的卡买♥♥的
You better not have bought that with my Discover card.
不要啊 蛹宝宝
Pupa, no!
你好啊 小动物
Guten tag, tiny creature!
谢谢你的抱抱
Danke for the hug!
还有点不适应没在往下落的感觉
Ah, it feels so strange not to be falling.
我已经在那个坑里待了两个星期了
I've been in that pit for two whole wochen.
这位德国太太 你是怎么进去的呀
How the hell did you get in there, German lady?
我预定了这艘飞船上的一间民宿
I Airbnb-ed a room on this spaceship.
停停停 蛹宝宝
Now, now, now hold it right there, Pupa.
我知道你想把最后一根绳子
I know you wanna use your last rope
给这位女士 送她回来
to send the socks and sandals lady back
这样你还能继续去找那个快递小哥
so you can keep looking for the UPS man, but...
但是 我可在你的绳子上卡了一个扳手
That's right, I stuck a wrench in your winch,
所以你能不能送她回来是我说了算
so you can't save this lady's life until I say so.
快把你自己也栓好 和她一起回来
Either you clip yourself in too and come back with her
要不然你们俩就都死在辐射里吧 你自己选
or you both die of radiation, up to you.
求求你了 别让我死
Please, don't let me die.
我还没去过麦基诺海峡呢
Not before I've seen the Straits of Mackinac.
这就对了 这也不难嘛
Thank you. How hard was that?
对不起了蛹宝宝 我知道你想
Sorry, Pupa. I know you wanted to...
小兔崽子
Son of a bitch!
极其危险
Extreme danger,
辐射等级达到百分之八十
radiation level at 80 percent.
好的 我们还有一项行程
Okay, we got one more thing planned.
再往下拉一拉你的渔夫帽
Just keep that bucket hat down. A little further.
好啦
And... now!
帽上帽工厂
The Hat On A Hat Hat Factory?
不会吧 这是我最喜欢的北美帽子品牌了
No way. They're my favorite North American hat brand.
你们怎么知道的
How'd you know?
我们看了你的搜索记录
We looked at your search history.
都是帽子 小猫 和口♥交♥
It was all hats, cats, and felching picks.
快来吧 我们给你安排了四小时的贵宾之旅
Come on, let's go. We got you the four-hour VIP tour.
我靠
Holy shit,
那是巴利·哈特福里德诶
that's Barry Hatfield.
他是设计了最好看帽子的设计大♥师♥
He's the designing mastermind behind all their best headwear!
大♥师♥ 得了吧 这人就是个小丑吧
Mastermind, please, this guy's a clown.
他肯定就马上要做威利·旺卡那种事
He's clearly about to do some kind of Willy Wonka--
注:电影《查理和巧克力工厂》中巧克力工厂的老板
哇塞 原来你的腿是正常的
Oh, wow, your legs do work!
没错
Indeed.
欢迎来到
Greetings and welcome
帽上帽工厂贵宾之旅
to the Hat On A Hat Hat Factory VIP Tour.
我是巴利·哈特福里德
'Tis I, Barry Hatfield.
我们开始吧
Shall we begin?
好
Fuck yes.
♪ 来吧 ♪
Come on, let's go
♪ 让我带你见识各种帽子 ♪
And I'll show you hats
♪ 不同形制 不同大小 ♪
Of different shapes and sizes
♪ 高顶毡帽 软呢帽 ♪
Stetsons, fedoras
♪ 水手帽 ♪
Sailor caps
♪ 还有报童帽 ♪
And Gatsbys too
这什么破歌♥啊
This song sucks shit.
别这么说
Let it go, man.
放轻松
Let it go.
♪ 我们溶解毛毡 再压制成帽子 ♪
We melt down felt and press it into hats
♪ 一个完全符合环保局要求的过程 ♪
In a process that meets EPA standards
♪ 我们重新设计了鸭舌帽檐 ♪
We just reopened our porkpie wing
♪ 其中完全不含石棉 ♪
And it's asbestos-free
哦太棒啦
Oh, oh, yeah!
洋洋乐 你想知道
Yumyulack, would you like to learn the secret
我们家平帽檐的秘密吗
to how we make our everlasting flat brims?
那可是整个服饰界
That's one of the most tightly kept secrets
最不能言说的秘密
in all of the haberdashdom!
真是放狗屁
Oof, that was some real candy-ass bullshit.
那首歌♥最后竟然是减弱的
That song did just kinda peter out.
我太想吐槽洋洋乐了
I cannot wait to bust Yumyulack's balls about it.
如果你觉得之前的我太坏了
If you thought I was bad before,
等等看明天的我吧
wait until tomorrow.
我简直迫不及待了
Mm, I can almost taste the pot roast.
实际上呢 我们希望
Actually, we were kind of hoping
这个吐槽的事能暂停一段时间
to keep the pause going on the whole ball-busting thing
洋洋乐的圣日之后也是
even after Yumyulack's birth-a-day.
什么
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表