剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
但是我给你带了他们其中一个的头盔
But I did get you one of their helmets.
天啊 不是吧
Ah, no way. Get outta here!
和你一起禁足是我遇到过的
Being grounded with you is the best thing
最棒的一件事
that's ever happened to me.
七个鸡翅
Seven wings.
我做到了 我吃完了整整七个
I did it, I ate all seven.
科沃
Korvo...
我现在很高兴
I'm so happy right now,
你说什么我都答应你
I'll say yes to anything you have to pitch.
我很乐意做这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
I would love to close this deal,
但这场胜利应该属于泰里
but this win belongs to Terry.
他是我们公♥司♥真正的领导者
He's the real boss of our company
这一切都要归功于他
and deserves all of the credit.
谢谢科沃
Thank you, Korvo.
审计官先生 我不干了 - 什么
Mr. Comptroller, I quit. - What?
我就只在家里当领导者好了
I can just be an equal boss at home.
不用通勤 也没有道格
Zero commute time and no Doug.
但是家里归我管
But home is my castle.
还有 你必须保住这份工作
Plus, you gotta keep this job
否则蛹宝宝又要变成蒸汽了
or the Pupa will turn into steam again.
作为一个蛹宝宝专家 我得说 他好的不得了
As the Pupa specialist, let me say, he's fucking fine.
我们刚在木头城里打了一场科幻的耙子大战
We just had a whole sci-fi rake fight in a Wooden City,
而蛹宝宝也没做什么疯狂的事
and the Pupa hasn't done anything crazy.
等下 蛹宝宝在哪
Wait, where is he?
啊 - 啊 他死了
Ah! - Ah, he's dead!
该死 我们把他留在车里了 窗户还关着
Shit, we left him in the car with the windows up.
天呐
Holy shit!
谢天谢地 他只是睡着了
Oh, thank God, he was just sleeping.
我忘了他睡着的时候丑的要死
Forgot how he looks super ugly when he sleeps.
妈的 太吓人了
Fuck, that was scary.
泰里 这给我们敲了一个警钟
Terry, that was our wake-up call.
我们再也不能把蛹宝宝独自丢在车里了
We will never leave the Pupa in the car alone again.
噢 那里开了家澳洲原住民牛排店
Oh, they have a Displaced Aboriginal Steakhouse!
我们去整点乌鲁鲁爆米花吧
Let's get some Uluru Poppers.
该死 泰里
Damn it, Terry,
我一个人几乎把整座船的电线都解开了
I've nearly detangled the entire wiring of the ship myself,
而你什么都没做
and you haven't done a damn thing.
如果你按我说的做 给线路梳上护发素
And we wouldn't even be in this situation if you had combed
我们也不会沦落至此
leave-in conditioner through the wires like I asked.
作为一个平等的领导者 我有平等的投票权
As an equal leader, I get an equal vote
决定我是否参与修船工作
in whether or not I work on the ship.
但我这票
And my vote
要投给一个仓鼠吃西瓜的视频
went to watching videos of this hamster try to eat a watermelon.
泰里 你个好吃懒做的混...
Terry, you lazy motherf...
那是什么声音
What is that horrible sound?
她从哪弄的这个蠢得要死的头盔
Where did she even get that stupid helmet?
我要把你撕个稀巴烂 你个外星混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna rip you apart, alien scumnut.
疯狂小树干
Aw, Daft shrunk.
什么鬼
The fuck?
你们好 新来的 恭喜你们
Greetings, newcomer, and congratulations.
恭喜什么 这太糟了
Congratulations for what? This sucks.
当然是恭喜你们被杰西选中
For being chosen by Jesse, of course.
哈 去他妈的怪胎
Ha, fuck that little freak.
难道你不愿意把心脏和灵魂都献给杰西吗
Do you not pledge your heart and soul to Jesse,
她是我们唯一的救世主
our one and only savior?
就是她和她那愚蠢的弟弟
She and her stupid brother are the ones
把我们弄到这里来的 我们讨厌他们
who put us in here. We hate them.
没人能对杰西那样说话
Nobody speaks of Jesse that way.
别碰我的人
Get your hands fucking off my guy!
蝴蝶结天堂里容不下异教♥徒♥
There is no room for heathens in bowed heaven.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不要
Please, no!
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表