剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
拉夫人一直在计划将整个城市
The 'Raffs have been planning to gentrify the entire city
都变成高级住♥宅♥区
this whole time.
他们不能夺走我们的家园
They can't take away our home.
这帮该死的家伙
This fucking sucks!
不要担心 你们不会看到这些的
Don't worry, you won't be here to see it.
不要伤到你自己 他赢了
Don't hurt yourself. He won.
只有银色基因才可以打开锁拷
Only a Sil can open those.
不 你不知道
No, you don't understand.
我 我有这种基因
I, I've got this.
不会吧 格伦
Holy shit, Glen!
你是银河警♥察♥吗 - 当然不是
You're a Silvercop? - Fuck no!
但我曾经是
But I used to be.
我是一个地球人
I'm a human from a planet called Earth.
我的邻居是失乐普星人
My neighbors were Shlorpians who sent me into space
为了防止用一颗珍藏的子弹无意中射中了我的脚而被抓
to avoid being arrested for indirectly shooting me
他们把我扔到了太空中
in the foot with a collectable bullet.
银河警♥察♥收留我
The Silvercops took me in.
但是他们出♥卖♥♥♥了我
But they betrayed me.
试图以谋杀的名义拘捕我
Tried to frame me for murder.
我逃到了丛林中而且差点就死了
I escaped into the woods and I would've died.
但你救了我 扎
But you saved me, Zy.
你曾是银河警♥察♥
You were a Sil?
是的 我曾经是
Yeah, I was.
这就是为什么你比我们更知道他们
Which is why you know better than any of us
是一群彻头彻尾的废物
what a bunch of total shitbags they are.
我花了太长的时间
I spent so long obsessed with revenge
痴迷于对失乐普星人及后来银河警♥察♥的复仇
on the Shlorpians, then on the Sils,
只有现在我才意识到
it's only now that I realized I didn't want
我不再需要速度与激♥情♥的战车
the Fast and the Furious cars.
我需要的是伙伴
I wanted the familia.
你说的太对了 而且此刻 我们保护它
You're god damn right. And right now, we have to protect it!
扎 等等 我们应该释放其他人
Zy, wait, we gotta release the others.
混♥蛋♥
Aw, fuck!
他正在试图逃走
He's trying to get away.
妈的 他不在上面
Shit, he isn't up here.
这都是你的错 你♥他♥妈♥是一个冒牌的全息人
This is all your fault, you fake fucking Holo!
你才是冒牌的全息人
You're the fake Holo.
我没有要求你这样做 是你邀请我加入的
I didn't ask for this. You invited me in.
现在我邀请你去死
And now I invite you to die!
大王让我们相信我们需要偷才可以生存下去
Skel had us convinced that we needed to steal to survive.
但格里格是正确的 我们可以做的更好
But Gragger was right. We can be better.
我们可以建设这个社区并且帮助全息人找到生活目标
We can build this neighborhood and help Holos find purpose.
我们能夺回这座城市而没必要变成
We can take back this city without becoming how the Sils
银河警♥察♥和拉夫人认为的那样
and the 'Raffs see us.
这感觉天方夜谭 但这是正确的事
It might feel impossible, but it's the right thing to do.
为了格里格
For Gragger.
为了格里格
For Gragger.
格里格之家
欢迎所有的人
又一年过去了
我曾经想我可以在嘉年华上开一个摊
I was thinking I could open up a stall at the carnival.
他们大把的捞钱 而且有免费的棉花糖
They rake in bippies, plus free cotton candy!
现在一切都很顺利
Now this feels right.
他们只需要有人去信任他们
They just needed someone to believe in them.
我想你们已经搞定了
I think you've got that covered.
我知道承认你是银色警♥察♥比较难
Look, I know it was hard admitting you were a Sil,
但你救了我们 伙计
but you saved us, man.
你不用为了复仇而舍弃生命
You don't have to dedicate your life to getting revenge.
你说的对
You're right.
太好了 你们这些家伙很擅长这些工作
Alright, you guys are getting pretty good at this.
我想我们可以很快开一家面包店了
I think we'll be able to open a bakery in no time.
格伦
Glen?
我只想警告你 这么大规模的基因改变
I just gotta warn you, with this much of a DNA change,
我不知道你是否可以变回你自己
I don't know if you can ever go back to who you were.
继续
Do it.
嘿 大块头 我可以为你做些什么
Hey, big guy. What can I do you for?
这就是银河警♥察♥的报名处吗
Is this where I sign up to be a Silvercop?
是的 但你必须得通过入学考试
Yeah, but first you gotta make it through the academy.
你生命中最痛苦的六个月
Worst six months of your life.
大部分的应聘者都被淘汰了
Most recruits wash out.
压力 它可以改变你们的想法
The stress, it changes their brains.
摧毁他们原来的样子
Destroys who they used to be.
但是如果你可以毕业 你会得到一顶免费的贝雷帽
But if you graduate, you get a free beret.
你觉得你可以做到吗
Think you got what it takes?
我会不惜一切代价
I have to do whatever it takes.
只有伸张了正义我才可以平静
I can't find peace until I get justice.
好的 怪胎
Okay, weirdo.
姓名
Name?
呃... 道奇
Uh... Dodge.
道奇·查哲
Dodge Charger.
你是刚刚编了个名字吗
Did you just make up that name?
是的
Yep.
酷 欢迎来做银河警♥察♥
Cool. Welcome to the Silvercops.
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表