剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
All these fuckin' rules suck!
等等 科沃讨厌沙拉
Wait, Korvo hates salad.
他只喜欢那些恶心的小零食
He only likes those gross Num Nums.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我们应该在他面前吃
We should eat Num Nums in front of him
让他知道自己到底是谁
to remind him who he is.
泰里刚刚想出了一个解决方案
Terry just came up with a solve!
我去 你们他妈的给我吹♥箫♥吧
Go me! Suck my fuckin' dick, you guys.
但我们到哪里去找小零食呢
But where are we gonna get some Num Nums in here?
如果邮差不在狐狸河监狱送货
If Postmates won't deliver in Joliet penitentiary,
在股票世界里肯定不会
they sure as hell won't in the stockiverse.
蛹宝宝今天早上吃了一些
Pupes was eating some this morning.
他需要几千年才能消化掉
It takes him thousands of years to digest anything,
比如迪士尼加上波巴·费特之书 中的沙拉克
like the Sarlacc from The Book of Boba Fett on Disney Plus.
或者像一条蛇 非迪士尼IP
Or like a snake, a non-Disney IP.
明明一般的蛇也可以呀
Regular old snake.
赶紧将蛹宝倒过来 我们找点小零食
Turn that little bitch over and let's find some Num Nums.
老天 - 恶心死我了
Oh God. - Eww.
现在更加难吃了
These are now extra-rancid Num Nums.
我就像在吃泡在大便里的袋装花生
It's like eating packing peanuts dipped in soft poop.
我觉得吃起来像是仓鼠拉出来的胶水
Mine tastes like a hamster aborted a glue stick.
我要吐了
I'm gonna hurl.
感觉我吐出来的还比它本身好吃
That actually tasted better than the Num Nums.
至少多汁对吧
Mm, juicy.
我的家人们
My team.
我的家人居然都在吃小零食
My family team eating Num Nums?
你们 你们居然会为我做到这个程度
You, you would do that for me?
即使它们吃起来像是鲸鱼精♥子♥
Even though they taste like whale sperm
混合了没有味道的墨西哥肉卷
mixed with unseasoned chalupa meat?
或者是像仓鼠第三孕期的死胎
Or like a third trimester hamster abortion?
你们竟然会吃口感这么像是
You would eat them even though they have the mouth feel
企鹅没洗净的老二的东西
of a penguin's unwashed penis tip?
我们当然愿意呀
Of course, we would, homie.
你快给我回来吃这没味道的生菜
Get back here and eat this undressed lettuce.
他要被抓走了
We're losing him!
伙计们 我快要被扯成两半了
Guys, I'm being pulled apart.
虽然我真的觉得很感动
Not emotionally. My hearts are totally with you.
但是我真的快裂开了
But literally!
每次消灭一行方块 这玩意儿都会更热
Ooh. Every time you clear a line, this thing gets so hot.
我们快可以换班了吧
Shift almost over?
对 只要等到一个长条的方块 一次消掉四条
Yep. Just waiting on one of those long pieces to get a Tetris.
我就可以回家了
Then I'm gonna head home.
那可太好了
Oh, nice.
克里斯托弗今晚要做黄油塔可
Christopher's making Butterfinger tacos tonight
你要过来吗
if you wanna come over.
我就不去了 今天打算回家休息
Eh, I gotta rest up.
我们明天要去玩星之卡比
We're playing Kirby tomorrow.
完蛋了 我们麻烦大了
Fuck me. We got a problem over here!
这简直一团糟 我也无能为力了
Guys, this is a mess. There's nothing I can do.
到底是怎么回事 - 你也看到那了吧
What happened? - You see right here?
是薄荷爆♥炸♥弹
That's a mint burn.
好像是有人塞了个曼妥思进可乐里
Looks like someone crammed a Mentos in here
然后点炸了它
and set it off with Diet Coke.
我的老天 这可不是我认识的口气清新曼妥思
Damn, not the fresh maker.
西斯托知道这里是我们获取热源的地方
Sisto knows this is where we get our heat.
所以她这是在袭击我们的基础设施
So now she's attacking our infrastructure.
这实在是太过分了
This is too far.
你之前说得没错
You were right.
博文尼亚那边确实是对我们的生存方式
The Bowinian side is clearly an imminent threat
产生了极其严重的威胁
to our way of life.
我们当初应该听你的
We should have listened to you.
至少现在你们知道了敌人是什么德性
Well, at least now you understand what we're dealing with.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
我们得去博文尼亚那边去
We have to go to the Bowinian side
阻止西斯托修女
and stop Sister Sisto.
还要营救皮斯莉
And get Pezlie back.
她是西斯托的权力的象征
She's the symbol of Sisto's power.
这是唯一可以平息众怒的方法
That's the only way to stop the madness.
为什么她要打破和平的局面
Why did she have to break the peace?
这可是会引发战争的
This can only lead to war.
有的人就是一如既往的垃圾
Some people are just bad.
习惯就好
Get fucking used to it.
他们那边无聊屁的力量太多了
They've got too much boring-ass power on their side!
你们敢放手试试看
Don't you dare let go!
爱莎 帮帮忙呀
AISHA, do something!
在你们把他从那水帘里扯出来前
I can't until you get him out
我可啥都干不了
from behind that watermark.
吃你的劣质生菜去吧 你这个沙拉婊
Eat a bag of shitty romaine, you salad bitch.
对不起 科沃
I'm sorry, Korvo.
如果我们乖乖按你的要求拍照
This would've never happened if we just took the picture
那这些破事就都不会发生
the way you wanted.
我们错了 - 不 是我的错
We suck. - No, I suck.
我讨厌被人说我奇怪
I hate standing out and being weird
我还归咎于我们的任务
and I blamed it on the mission,
但是我现在终于知道 正是奇怪给了我们力量
but I realized our weirdness is what makes us strong.
不要太自责了 科沃
Don't be so hard on yourself, Korvo.
你才是我们家最奇怪的人
You're the weirdest one of us all.
而那才是最有力量的
And that rules.
真的吗 谢谢
Really? Thank you.
我们现在赶紧离开这里 在这我们像是性感怪咖
Now let's get out of here like the sexy freaks that we are.
不 快甩掉它
Ew, get it off!
我们逗留在这太久了
We've been in here too long.
水印要擦不掉了
The watermark is becoming permanent.
我们被困了
We're stuck!
你们现在逃不出图库了
You're part of the image library now.
我的沙拉在哪来着
Oh, where's my salad?
我要狂笑一会
I need to laugh maniacally.
等会儿 杰西 他们会被存到图库里的对不
Wait, Jesse, they have to be stock, right?
我觉得应该会吧 你是啥意思 科沃
I guess. What are you asking, Korvo?
你不是成立了个品牌么
Because you have a brand.
你还随身带着那些浮夸的赠品吧
Please tell me you still have all that fleek swag.
那是当然
Heck yeah!
J-Off来拯救世界了
J-Off to the rescue!
别呀
Stop that.
我可不能被打上商标
I can't be on brand!
如果他们不能被存到图库里 他们就会挂掉
They can't survive if they aren't stock.
那可太容易对付了
It's too specific.
我们来用这些商标消灭他们吧
Let's trademark their asses!
吃商标吧 你们这些体育废柴
Take these logos, you generic sports hoes!
你不能这么干 我可是高级会员
You can't do this. I'm Premium!
赶紧滚出那里
Get your asses out of there!
整个图库都要被注册成商标了
The whole verse is getting trademarked!
太好了 你们都逃出来了
Hell yeah, y'all did it.
我终于还是在今天结束之前搞到了
Well, at the end of the day, I got what I wanted.
我心心念念的完美全家福
The photo of a perfect family.
让大家被困在图库里一天 我很抱歉
Sorry about trapping everyone in the stockiverse.
没事
That's okay.
这跟去年你害我们被困在雅达利宇宙里
It wasn't so different from when you got us trapped
没啥不同
in the Atariverse last year.
而前年你也让我们被困在
Or like that '90s sitcom character-verse
九十年代情景喜剧里了
you got us stuck in the year before.
等等
Or wait,
那是我♥干♥的吗
did I do that?
至少这次经历可以载入
At least we can add it to the times
我们被困的合集相册内
we've been caught in a verse album.
我觉得我们被关得够多的了
I guess we do get caught in a lot of verses.
天呐
Oh, man.
我们每次都学到了如何更好地与家人相处
And in every one, we learn how to be a family.
来拥抱一下吧 你们这群怪胎 来吧
Bring it in, you weirdos. Bring it, come on.
好恶心 天哪 科沃 你超级臭
Ew. God damn it, Korvo. You stink.
你到底吃了多少小零食 - 只吃了一个呀
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表