剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
小龙 你会说话
Deeno, you can talk?
我本来就会说话 而且你猜对了
I've been able to talk this whole time, and you were right.
我就是要取代你在家里的位置
I was trying to replace you in the family.
糟了
Oh, crap.
爱莎创造我时
When AISHA made me,
汉娜简直是友爱甜心的代名词
the Hanna was all the sweet friendliness.
不应该受到
She never should've tainted it
邪恶芭芭拉的污染
with the malevolence of Barbera.
所以你一直在装善良
You've been faking being nice?
这个计划已经酝酿六千五百万年了
This plan's been 65 million years in the making.
欢迎来到地球 蠢蛋
Welcome to Earth, shit bag.
来比剑啊 智障
Sword time, motherfucker.
泰里 你在干嘛
Terry, what are you doing?
我要干掉小龙
I was coming to kill the deeno
因为我觉得它会取代我在家里的位置
because I thought he was replacing me in the family.
什么 不可能 我也是这么想的
What, no way, I did too.
去死 去死 - 科沃
Die, die, die. - Korvo?
你又在干嘛
Now what are you doing here?
我绝对没有打算用节庆道具
Uh, definitely not getting ready to smash the deeno
捶死小龙
with the holiday hammer because I thought
因为我觉得它会取代我
he was replacing me in the family.
绝了 我也是
Hey, that's how I was feeling too.
我们都嫉妒小龙 跟一家人一样
We were all jealous of the deeno, as a family.
这表示我们彼此相爱而且
That means we all love each other and...
蛹宝宝
Pupa?
你要给小龙吃美味辣酱吗
Are you bringing Deeno a nice bowl of chili?
你有病啊 蛹宝宝
What the shit, Pupa?
你这个小叛徒
You little traitor.
你能不能有点羞耻心
Would you grow some self-doubt, Pupa?
等一下
Wait a second.
这里面都是玻璃渣
It's full of broken glass.
蛹宝宝也想杀了小龙
The Pupa was trying to kill the deeno, too.
这就对了
There we go.
这算什么 你们这群智障
It doesn't matter, you stupid twats.
我受够你们这群外星人了
I'm sick of all your alien bullshit.
地球就该属于地球生灵
Earth belongs to earthlings.
恐龙已经灭绝了
Your whole species is extinct.
你只是外星科技创造的假货
We made you with alien science.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
这次 小行星会和恐龙一起
This time, the asteroid's gonna help the dinosaurs
杀光你们
by killing you
小家伙和我会独占这座房♥子
so Little Buddy and I can have the house all to ourselves.
小家伙和你是一伙的
You and Little Buddy have teamed up?
是啊 小家伙
Yeah, buddy.
真扯淡
That is so fucked.
杰西 拼拼这个
Jesse, pronounce this.
S-i 死
D-I-E.
邻居们
Hey, neighbors.
抱歉大半夜的到你们后院
Sorry to walk in your backyard in the middle of night.
但我想...
But I was wondering...
好乖乖 - 快跑
Good boy. - Run!
那是什么枪
How does that gun even work?
小行星又是从哪来的
Where are all these asteroids coming from?
光线把空间站变成香烟时
I was sure we were dead after that beam turned
我以为我们死定了
our space station into cigarettes,
幸运的是 我们还有支撑我们存活的
but luckily we had one thing we needed to stay alive.
希望
Hope.
没想到我们都讨厌恐龙
I can't believe we all hated the deeno.
我还以为你们都喜欢它
I really thought you guys loved him.
我以为养宠物能让我们团结
I assumed having a pet would bring us together,
结果我们需要的是共同的敌人
when what we really needed was something we all hated.
你们什么时候这么想的
When did you guys turn on the deeno?
自它从机器里蹦出来的时候
I knew as soon as he popped out of the machine.
只是我的剑还没发货
I was just waiting for my sword to come in from West Elm.
怎么才能阻止恐龙
So how should we stop-a da deeno?
我知道了
I've got it.
所有人坐稳了
Everyone hang on to your Tuts.
什么
What?
别躲了 小外星人
Come out, come out, little aliens.
我的视线会捕捉动作
My sight is based on movement,
我要你们全都跳着
and I wanna see you fuckers dance.
没事
Oh, it's okay.
这只是展品
That's just part of the exhibit.
可不是哦
Well, this isn't.
你被捕了
You're trapped.
杰西
Come on, Jesse.
我跟小家伙要把你的房♥间
Little Buddy and I are gonna turn your room
变成雪茄室
into a cigar lounge.
不可以 - 那我们的呢
No. - What about our room?
撸管室
That'll be our jerk-off zone.
我就说那里很适合撸管吧
I told you that space would make a great jerk-off zone.
你觉得每个房♥间都适合
You say that about every room.
看来你弹尽粮绝了
Looks like you're fresh out of asteroids.
没事 我照样可以吃了你
Oh, no problem. I'll just eat you.
可以试试 但你吃素
Nice try, but you're a herbivore.
该死的 我真聪明
Fuck, I'm all smart.
泰里 我们就是植物
Terry, we're plants.
什么 我们是吗
Wait, we are?
你觉得这就吓到我了吗
Is that supposed to scare me?
我们之所以来这
The only reason we're here
就是因为我记得
is because I remembered
有人超爱恐龙骨头
who loves deeno bones more than anything.
谁在那 快出来
Who is that? Show yourself.
她说得对
Oh. Mm, the girl is right.
我们超爱恐龙骨头
We love dinosaur bones.
但之前只有干巴巴的化石
But they're always so dry and fossilized.
你有血淋淋的骨头了
You've got wet bones.
古生物学家 退后
Paleontologists. Stay back!
等等 停下 我可是活生生的恐龙
Wait, wait, stop. I'm a living dinosaur.
你们可以观察我的行为
Observe me. Learn from my behaviors.
我们可以合作
We-- we can work together.
如果我们想研究活生生的东西
If we wanted to study living things,
不就去当动物学家了吗
we would've been zoologists.
血淋淋的骨头
Wet bones. Wet bones.
血淋淋的骨头 - 骨头
Wet bones. - Bones!
大家冷静
Everyone, be cool.
不要激怒他们
Don't do anything to piss them off.
我们能做到的
We've got this.
看 埃及展品
Oh, an Egypt exhibit.
快跑
Run!
你能拿冠军 我很骄傲
I'm so proud that you took first prize.
光(恭)洗(喜)
你拼音可真厉害
You pronounced the hell out of that shiz.
这就对了
There it goes.
谢谢大家
Aw, thanks, guys.
真高兴大家能团结在一起
I'm just glad we were all there together.
这就是家庭的意义
That's what family is for.
来 我们抱在一起
Now let us clutch each other in a manner
感受我们的爱
that demonstrates affection.
你走开
Hey, you can't be part of the hug.
你是跟恐龙一伙的
You teamed up with the deeno.
小家伙
Little Buddy?
不要假装什么都没有发生过
Don't pretend like it never happened.
我们知道该怎样处理你
We know exactly what to do with you.
爱莎 准备好冷冻舱
AISHA, prepare the cryo pod.
我们要把小人发射到太空
We're launching Little Buddy into space.
冷冻舱已经没有了 笨蛋- 你说什么
The cryo pod's gone, dummy. - Fucking what?
你忘了吗 你曾经用它把那家伙发射到了太空
Remember, you used it to shoot that guy into space.
全水晶骨骼伏特加子弹
That whole crystal skull vodka bullet thing?
我 我想我回忆起了一些事情
I, I think I remember something about that.
胡扯 我猜我们只需要把它扔到
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表