剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
我看见她了
I saw her!
我告诉了蒙泰兹 他没告诉你吗
I told Montez, did he not tell you?!
蒙泰兹 那个混♥蛋♥
Montez, that fuck!
找到并杀了他
Find him, kill him.
为了墙国
For the Wall!
噢老天 不
Oh God, no, no, no!
皮斯莉
Pezlie!
噢 皮斯莉
Oh, Pezlie!
妈妈
Mama!
天哪 我的宝贝 我太高兴了
Oh God, mom dopamine. I feel high.
我们得走了
We have to move.
我们得离那些守卫远一点
We need to put some distance between us and the guards.
看那
Over there!
滑板
Tech Decks!
你敢信九十年代的孩子
Can you believe kids in the '90s
玩手指滑板自娱自乐吗
used to entertain themselves with finger skateboards?
以杰西的名义 站住
In the name of Jesse, stop right there!
坚持住 皮斯莉
Hang on, Pezlie!
妈妈
Mama!
佩德罗·帕斯卡尔刚离开了他们的房♥子
Pedro Pascal just left his house!
太好了 控标起作用了
Sweet, the AirTag is working!
密信刚传出了这里
The secret passage is just past this area!
这个是冰湖吗
Frozen lake?
雪儿 停 停下
Cherie, stop, stop!
不
No!
那是个悬崖
That's a cliff!
皮斯莉
Pezlie!
噢 该死 原来是玻璃
Oh, shit, duh, the glass.
真该死啊 你把我吓死了
Holy shit, you freaked me out!
我真蠢 抱歉
I feel dumb, sorry about that.
啊哈 我们成功了 我们到了
Hah! We made it. We're here.
你和皮斯莉都会没事的
You and Pezlie are gonna be okay.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
守卫们还在抓我们
The guards are still chasing us.
吉米和勒奈特巴不得皮斯莉去死
Jimmy and Lynette were willing to let Pezlie die.
墙国的世俗势力会利用她作为政♥治♥筹码
The secular side of the Wall is gonna use her as a political prop,
就像西斯托修女
just like Sister Sisto.
但是我们不能待在这里
But we can't stay here!
我不敢相信我在说这个
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但是唯一能保证皮斯莉安全的办法
but the only way that I can keep Pezlie safe
就是再一次离开墙国
is by leaving the Wall, again.
但是你离开过 你知道这并不安全
But you lived out there already, you know it's not safe.
没有什么地方是安全的
Nowhere is safe.
但是离开这里 将会是我们与自然对抗
But out there, it'll be us versus nature.
在这里 是我们与每一个想称王或是成神
In here, it's us against everyone who wants to be a duke
还是其他的人对抗
or a god or whatever.
权力的斗争从未停止
The power struggles never end.
好吧 我跟你一起去
Fine, I'll go with you.
不行 我是被诅咒的人
No, I'm cursed.
每一个跟着我的人不是被吃掉就是被炸死
Everyone who follows me gets eaten or blown up.
我知道 但是你忘了一件事情
I know, but you're forgetting one thing.
什么
What?
今天是泡澡日
It's bubble bath day.
我还能说什么
And there's nothing I can say
让你改变主意呢
to change your mind?
什么都不会 - 好 那我们走吧
Nope. - Alright, then let's move.
这个小松饼比我上次见她重了十磅
This little muffin put on 10 pounds since the last time I saw her.
我的胳膊真♥他♥妈♥酸
My arms are fucking killing me.
布雷斯塔修女 我一直在等你
Sister Blista, I've been waiting for you.
你对我和
Your allegiance to both me
我们唯一神圣的杰西的忠诚确实值得称赞
and to our one and only holy Jesse is truly commendable.
我对你的信仰从未动摇
My belief in you never wavered.
在杰西的领导下 万事皆有可能
Under Jesse, all things are possible.
知道谁是真正的信徒真的太棒了
It's wonderful to know who the true believers are.
背叛者很快就会遭到灭顶之灾
The betrayers will soon meet their demise.
你有他们的定位吗 - 有的 修女
Did you track them? - Yes, Sister.
他们正走在墙国的一条隐秘隧♥道♥里
There were tracks leading to a hidden tunnel in the Wall.
通向蛮荒之地
It leads to the heathen side.
杰西预知了这件事 而且只有我一个人知道
Jesse foretold this to me and me alone.
她说这些世俗的恶魔会偷走我们美丽的杰小西宝宝
She told me those secular demons would steal our beautiful baby Jessius.
有人居然会为了自己的私欲
It hurts to believe that someone would steal a baby
偷孩子 真是太让人伤心了
to use for their own selfish purposes.
但是他们是恶魔
But they are devils.
他们曾想杀了我
They tried to kill me.
他们偷走了我们的光
They stole our shining light.
杰西跟我说过
Jesse has spoken to me.
她说是时候杀死墙国另一边
She says it's time to kill every non-believer
所有的无信仰者
on that side of the Wall.
这是一个战争 为了杰西之光
This is a holy war, for Jesse's Light!
为了杰西之光
For Jesse's Light!
为了杰西之光 为了杰西之光
For Jesse's Light! For Jesse's Light!
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表