剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
咱们预约了大♥师♥手工酥皮课
I'm here for our Master Craft Crust Session?
这发生了什么呀
What the hell happened in here?
生面团的味道
Raw dough
还有做♥爱♥的味道
and raw dog!
有人把酵母粉打翻了
Well, someone pumped the yeast in here!
快快现身 否则我就要走了
Get out here right now or I'm leaving!
嗨 南希
Uh, hi, Nancy.
您好 斯沃顿女士
Hello, Mrs. Silverton.
谁在那 快出来
Wh-who's there? Show yourself!
是我 泰里
It's, it's me, Terry.
我和科沃不小心
I, I accidentally got myself and Korvo here zapped
被隐形激光打中了
by an invisibility ray.
结果我们就隐身了 还瞎了
And we're blind and we're invisible
我也就不能和你和面了
and I won't be able to knead dough with you.
都赖我
It's all my fault!
南希 不能全赖他
Nancy, he cannot take all the blame!
哦对了 我是科沃
This is Korvo, by the way.
我今天才听说你
I just learned about you today,
但是现在飞船就要爆♥炸♥了
and now the ship's going to explode
如果我们不能恢复视力
if we can't get our sight back and I--
嘘 你们俩都得冷静一下
Hush. Both of you need to calm down.
厨房♥不相信眼泪
There's no crying in the kitchen.
光子纠缠 我应该能帮上忙
Hm, photon entanglement. I think I can help.
你能构造隐形激光
You can construct an invisibility ray?
不能 不过都是原材料
No, but it's all ingredients.
科学 烹饪 这些都有自己的秘诀
Science, cooking. Everything has a recipe.
我可是南希·斯沃顿
I'm Nancy fucking Silverton.
指给我罗勒在哪吧
Just point me towards the basil.
好啦
It's ready.
南希 我们爱你
Nancy, we love you,
但是我们完全不知道发生什么了
but we have no idea what the tits is going on.
我发明了一种现形杂烩汤
I created a re-visibility bouillabaisse.
它应该能让你们回到可视的频段
It should restore you to the visible spectrum,
而且 还很美味哦
plus it's fucking delicious.
好了 你们站在哪呢
Now, where are you standing?
女士 我们也不知道...
Lady, we have no idea where...
好烫 - 好痛啊
Oh, my God! It's so hot! - It hurts so much!
我的皮肤要融化了 - 我能看见了
I can feel my skin melting! - I can see!
谢谢你 南希·斯沃顿
Thank you, Nancy Silverton!
祝你吃得开心
Bon appetito!
被冰封住了
It's iced shut.
把它撞开
Break it down.
里面没人
It's empty.
修女 那些异教♥徒♥去哪了
Sister, where are the heathens?
他们肯定在这 我听到了
They have to be here, I heard them.
在这
Here!
你一点儿没错 我会用牙线
You're goddamn right, I floss!
是《好人寥寥》版的电动牙刷
It's A Few Good Men electric toothbrush
这是杰克·尼科尔森演的角色 杰塞普上校
in the shape of Jack Nicholson's character, Colonel Jessup.
这些蠢货肯定逃去后院了
Those damn fools must have escaped to the backyard.
他们几天之内就会死的
They'll be dead in days!
"蒙泰兹告诉我们说你会来
"Montez told us you were coming.
你就好好在这冻死吧"
Have fun freezing to death."
修女 这里用尼克洛登泡沫封死了
Sister, it's sealed shut with Nickelodeon Floam.
这东西冰冻硬化之后是戳不♥穿♥的
It's impenetrable when frozen.
那就一点点把它凿开
We can still chip away at it.
这又不是冰 蠢货
It's not Gak, you fuckin' idiot.
这玩意比水泥还硬
This shit is stronger than cement!
去你的 格雷格 总得试试吧
Fuck you, Greg! We have to try!
这就是个捕鼠笼一样的陷阱
They've ensnared us like rats!
他们会烧死在洋式地狱的烈焰里
They'll burn in the inferno of Yumyu-hell for this!
洋式地狱 是什么新说法吗
Yumyu-hell? Is that...is that something new?
闭嘴
Silence!
最初 杰西给予我们一切
In the first days, Jesse was a giver
但她不会带回我们从前的生活
but never giving back our old lives.
她莫不可测 心存虔诚 方得指引
Her ways are mysterious. With faith, we are guided.
把门弄开 快点
Get that door open now!
你和沃尔夫冈·帕克真的很像
You know, you remind me a lot of Wolfgang Puck.
你闻起来也很像他
You smell similar too.
你们俩又跑哪去了
And where the hell have you been?
我们去超炫的时间旅行了 记得吗
We went on an awesome adventure through time, remember?
棒呆了
It was sick!
有了蛹宝宝 我们去了最性感的派对
The Pupa got us into the sexiest parties
肯定影响了时空连续体
and totally altered the space-time continuum.
他和小野洋子 辣妹同台表演 还发现了盘尼西林
He Yoko'ed the Spice Girls and discovered penicillin!
棒极了 - 你不生气吗
Great. - Huh, we thought you'd be mad.
科沃把飞船修好了没
Did Korvo fix the ship?
修好了 爱莎也上线了
Yes. And he got AISHA back online,
所以世界不会爆♥炸♥了
so the world isn't going to blow up,
但是现在南希·麦克背刺手和科沃
but now Nancy McBackstabberton and Korvo
一起在厨房♥里 都变成好闺蜜了
are becoming best friends in the kitchen.
哦 南希
Oh, Nancy!
听起来他们正打得火热呢
Sounds like they're really vibing.
不好意思了泰里 南希挺酷的
Sorry, Terry, Nancy S. is pretty cool.
是你把她请进家门的
You're the one who invited her in.
新手级错误
Rookie mistake.
她是大佬 你只是个小喽啰
She's an Alpha, and you're like one of the punctuation marks
都算不上的小玩意
that comes after the alphabet.
南南 现在有空吗
Hey, Nance? Got a minute?
我在前院种了点番茄 我需要听一点
I need a second opin' on these tomatoes I've been growing
专家的建议
in the front yard.
好啊 是牛排还是传家宝
Of course! Beefsteak or heirloom?
怪了 我只看见草坪和蒲公英
Huh, I see Kentucky bluegrass and some dandelions,
我可以把落叶利用起来 但是我...
I guess I could use the leaves, but I...
怎么回事 这是时间旅行背心吗
What the hell? Is this a time traveling vest?
去你最爱的古罗马做饭去吧
Have fun cooking in your beloved ancient Rome!
你肯定会喜欢这面包的
You're going to love how open
看这发酵出来的洞多完美
and irregular this crumb is.
南希去哪了
Where's Nancy?
她先走了 有工作找她
She had to scoot, official Chi Spacca business.
餐厅没有虾肋骨排了
They ran out of bone-in shrimp.
太不巧了 我们正好准备做
Too bad, we were just about to whip up
第二块酸面团呢
a second batch of sourdough.
想和我一起揉面吗 泰里
Want to knead with me, Terry?
当然了 乐意至极
Yeah. I would love to.
十天后
西斯托修女
Sister Sisto?
她的圣蝴蝶结经掉了
She dropped her Holy Bowble.
她肯定就是这样和杰西对话的
This must be how she speaks to Jesse!
修女
Sister!
你为什么跟着我
Why are you following me?
你落下了你的圣蝴蝶结经
Y-you left behind your Holy Bowble.
我以为你要用它和杰西对话
I thought you'd need it to commune with Jesse.
她会帮我们 所以你才来这里 对吗
That's why you're here, right? So she can help us?
当然了 没错
Right, right, yes, of course.
我来这是为了与杰西对话
I was coming here to commune with Jesse.
她降临时你不得在场...
You mustn't be here when she arrives...
这是剩下的补给
The last of the rations?
修女 你到底在做什么
Sister, what, what are you doing?
得了吧 你难道真看不出来
Oh, please. You really can't see
什么教堂 圣♥战♥ "杰西之言"
that the church, the holy war, the "word of Jesse"
都是用来控制人们的手段吗
has all been a way to control people?
不 这些都是杰西的指示之光
No, no, it's Jesse's light.
这都是什么鬼东西
What the fuck does that even mean?
她就是个小外星人 她也不会发光
She's a little alien. She doesn't even emit light.
等等 这难道不是个暗喻吗
Wait, it's, it's not a metaphor?
天啊 你真是无可救药
Oh, my God, you're pathetic.
这是你在考验我
You're, you're testing me.
没人比我更了解这座高墙
No one understands the Wall like I do.
我见证权♥柄♥易主
I've been watching the tides of power
当时机到来时 我抓住了机会
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表