剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
Being a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day?
我有个不太靠谱但是能保全我们的点子
Th-this is probably a bad pitch, but maybe it'll get us going.
不如就把他们丢在必胜客后面的大垃圾桶里
What about if we throw them in the dumpster behind Pizza Hut?
不失为一个好办法
Okay, that's the plan to beat.
棒
Yes!
基于洋洋乐刚刚的建议
Building off of what Yumyulack just said,
我们应该先将它们塞到垃圾袋里
we should put them in garbage bags
然后将它们丢到必胜客后面的大垃圾桶
before we throw them in the dumpster behind Pizza Hut.
这个空间就很合适 现在开始抓捕吧
Hmm, I'm liking this area a lot. Now get to grabbing.
在他们抓捕我们之前 我要先将它们都丢进垃圾桶
I want to have them in that dumpster before they start stabbing us.
别将我关到袋子里 小甜甜
Ah! Don't put me in the bag! Sweet cheese!
噢 小吉米
Oh, little Kimmy.
科沃 停 我改变主意了 我不能杀死我的虫子
Korvo, stop! I changed my mind! I can't kill my gooblers.
为什么
What? Why not?
因为它们就像我的孩子
Because they're like my children, dammit,
多可爱的小东西
and they're so cute
它们没有伤害任何人
and they aren't trying to murder anyone yet!
这种事很快就会发生
They will soon enough!
我也不想伤害我的小家伙
Ah, I don't want to kill mine either.
看他那轮廓分明的骨盆
Just look at that pelvic definition.
也许几只小家伙可以接受改造
You know, maybe some of them can turn their lives around
只需要一点爱和耐心
with a little love and attention.
水晶刚刚说过
The crystal just fucking told us
如果放任其不管 它们会变大 把我们都干掉
if we don't do something, they'll grow up and then kill our asses.
死于虫子之手 多下♥贱♥的死法
Death by goobler is such a lowbrow way to die.
我想到了 我们可以把它们运到凯利家的
Light bulb, we can ship them off to Kaley Cuoco's Rancho Cuocomonga
收容各种野兽及不知如何处理的生物乱七八糟牧场
for Miscellaneous Beasts and Where to Abandon Them.
别说蠢话 根本就帮不上忙 泰里
Making something stupid up won't help, Terry.
我懂 但我是认真的
I know, but this time I'm telling the truth.
它是个无安乐死收♥容♥所♥ 归价格线的凯利·库厄科所有
It's a no-kill rescue ranch owned by Priceline's Kaley Cuoco.
洋洋乐的蛇都被我送那去了
It's where I've been sending all of Yumyulack's snakes.
它们还活着
They're alive?
你当时说你把它们的脑袋都砍下来
You told me you were chopping off their heads
扔到人行道上 用来杀鸡儆猴
and leaving them on the sidewalk as a warning to other snakes.
好消息
That's such great news!
泰里 干得漂亮 按照该计划进行
Terry, ya fucking nailed it. This is the plan.
大家带上虫子 车里集♥合♥
Everyone, pack your shit and meet me at the car.
是时候该... - 等等 可以让我说吗 求求你
It's time for the... - Wait, wait, wait! Can I say it? Please!
求你了 可以让我说吗
Please can I say it? Please?
科沃 拜托 - 当然可以 你来吧
Korvo, please! - Sure, my guy. Go for it.
外星难民们要开始公路旅行啦
The Solar Opposites are going on a road trip!
太好了 宝贝
Yeah, babe-yyy!
《几近成名》是2000年上映的美国剧情片,
该片讲述了一名15岁的摇滚乐爱好者威廉跟随乐队巡回演出
并终于感悟了家庭与生活真谛的故事。
欢迎乘坐泰里驾驶的超级出名的"几近成名"巴士
All aboard the Terry's Super Famous Almost Famous Bus!
几近成名
《生死时速》是1994年二十世纪福斯电影公♥司♥出品的一部动作电影。
请各位系好安全带
Fasten your seatbelts
因为泰里爹地参照他最爱的公路电影 《生死时速》
'cause Daddy Terry tricked out this bus
改装了这辆巴士
in the theme of his favorite road trip movie, Speed!
速度低于五十 就会爆♥炸♥
If we go under 50, we explode!
丹尼斯·霍珀在《生死时速》中饰演退休警官培恩
还记得吗 丹尼斯·霍珀当时演了个大混♥蛋♥
Remember? Remember Dennis Hopper's got that little fucked-up hand?
这回爹地给大家安排了一辆正常的巴士
Okay, this time Daddy got us a regular bus
基本上没有炸♥弹♥ 宝贝
with almost no bombs, babe-yyy!!
好喔 宝贝
Yeah, babe-yyy!
洋洋 你觉得我的虫子是什么
Psst, hey, Yum, what do you think my goobler is?
也许它是只甜甜虫子
Maybe it's like a sweet goobler or something?
杰西卡 你的虫子就是个没用的家伙
Jess-ica, your goobler is a goobler for sucking!
活着占地方 对世界没有贡献
It takes up a bunch of space, and it's a deadweight piece of shit
徒增负担 每个人都讨厌它
with nothing to offer the world and everybody hates it.
也许吧
Oh, okay. Maybe that's it.
别玩枪了 臭小子
Will you stop playing with that gun, you little shit.
能让世界因你而变得更美好的话
The satisfaction you get from making the world a better place
那种满足感可比吃星爆糖要高得多
would taste way better than any old Starbursts.
我才不在乎圣巴巴拉市海岸附近
I don't care how many geese drowned in the black tar
有多少只大鹅会淹死在沥青里
off the coast of Santa Barbara,
明天我要看到石油钻机安装完成并开始工作
I want my oil rigs up and running by tomorrow
不然就让你收养的孤儿活活饿死吧
or your adopted orphans can starve!
我的上帝 你下周不能休假 埃利斯
Oh, Jesus Christ. You can't have next week off, Alice.
没人关心你的癌症发展到了什么阶段
I don't care what stage your cancer is in.
好的 布兰迪小姐
Yes, Miss Brandy.
你是什么玩意
What the fuck are you supposed to be?
滚出去
Get out of here!
《可可瓜》是关于传统童谣和原创儿童歌♥曲的3D动画系列视频
可可瓜
Cocomelon.
可可... 你在说什么
Cocom...What are you talking about?
我让你滚出去
I said get out!
可可瓜
Cocomelon.
天啊 你要干什么
Oh, my God! What do you want?
特吕弗
电影史
再开十四个小时就能到达牧场
Only 14 more hours to the ranch
能跟凯利见面
and I get to meet Kaley.
等等 少了点什么
Wait a minute, something's missing.
一二四五 完了 我的小偷虫子去哪了
One, two, four, five. Oh, fuck, where's my Klepto Goobler?
可能在苏格兰传统美食那停车时
Maybe we left him at the local Scottish food place
我们遗落了它
we stopped at.
你说的是麦当劳吗 - 我去
You mean McDonald's? - Fuck!
他可能还在那偷麦旋风的蘸酱
He's probably still there, stealing all the McFlurry toppings.
得掉头 - 不行 泰里
We have to go back. - No, Terry!
我们已经迟到了
We're already running late
之前在麦当劳游乐场玩太久了
because we spent so much time in the McPlayPlace.
我的虫子好像变大了
I think my goobler's getting bigger?
你怎么忘记了你的虫子
How could you lose your gooblers?
它们可是公路旅行的核心
That's the whole point of this road trip!
我只想说 谁让你带了个混球去游乐园
All I'm sayin' is, you bring a motherfucker to a PlayPlace,
那混球肯定要在那玩
motherfucker gonna play.
可可瓜 - 妈呀
Cocomelon? - Jesus, shit!
你不是真的
Okay, y-you're not real.
死藤水是用南美一种藤本植物的根泡制而成的有致幻作用的饮料
只是死藤水阴♥道♥软糖
Y-you're just a side effect
产生的副作用
of my Goop ayahuasca vaginal gummy crowns.
我吃几片富人专属的犀牛角丸
I-I-I'm just gonna take some of my rhino horn pills
然后你就会消失
that only rich people have, and you'll go away.
可可瓜 - 给老娘滚
Cocomelon. - Ah! You know what, fuck this!
你怎么敢坐在那
How dare you sit there judging me
甜饼怪是儿童教育电视节目《芝麻街》中的角色
用你那甜饼怪的眼睛打量我
with your Cookie Monster eyes?
可可瓜 - 不要审判我
Cocomelon. - You can't judge me.
只有我的爱人可以审判我 因为是他们给了我自♥由♥
Only my lovers can judge me because that's what gets me off.
我选择了孤独
I choose loneliness
因为我曾被爱过 又被狠狠伤害
because I've been in love before, and it sucks.
可可瓜
Cocomelon.
前一分钟 你还在堪萨斯州城的郊区幸福地生活着
One minute you're happy living in suburban Kansas City
《独领风♥骚♥》是一部由艾米·海克林执导的爱情喜剧电影
下一分钟 你的爱人就出现在《独领风♥骚♥》
and the next your lover's in Clueless,
长达三十年的演艺生涯
then goes on to have a 30-year acting career
他都不会变老 - 可可瓜
and never ages! - Cocomelon!
闭嘴 我受够你了
Shut up! I am done with you!
可可瓜
Cocomelon.
天啊 是凯利·库厄科吗
Oh, my God! Is that Kaley Cuoco?
不对 这个女人只有一只耳朵
No, wait, this lady only has one ear.
凯利有两只耳朵
Kaley has two ears!
搞什么鬼 我要把我的家伙丢给凯利
What the fuck? I want to abandon my animals with Kaley!
我是凯利·库厄科的特技替身科爱利·克洛克沃科
I'm Kaley Cuoco's stunt double, Kwelly Cloakawoko.
绿灯侠是漫威旗下的超级英雄
谢尔顿在《生活大爆♥炸♥》剧组自♥制♥的绿灯侠戒指爆♥炸♥
I lost my ear when Sheldon's homemade Green Lantern ring exploded
我的耳朵在那次事故中没了
on the Big Bang set.
欢迎来到凯利·库厄科的库厄科大牧场
Welcome to Kaley Cuoco's Rancho Cuocomonga!
先将这些奇怪的生物安置好
Let's get these deformed creatures settled,
我带你们参观
and I'll give you the tour!
我们收留这些没人要的生物
We take all the fucked-up animals no one else wants to touch:
狮虎 中年狼 白化蟒蛇
ligers, middle-aged wolves, albino pythons.
我的蛇
My snakes!
小安和小拉 你们还活着
Anaconor and Lahissa, you're thriving!
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表