剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
哥们 汉姆斯特丹
Aw, man, Hamsterdam?
哈哈 你要给我一百万美元
Oh, shit! You owe me a million dollars
因为这里住了一群荷兰仓鼠
because there's a bunch of Dutch Hamsters who live there.
你个混账怎么能在《大富翁·火线》获胜
How the fuck are you winning in Monopoly: The Wire Edition
《火线》是一部美国剧情类电视剧,
讲述了马里兰州巴尔的摩市警♥察♥与犯罪团伙间交锋的故事
你连节目都没看过
when you've never watched the show?
麦克纳尔蒂是电视剧《火线》中的一名警♥察♥
你怎么不骂你的小锡人麦克纳尔蒂
Why don't you bitch at your pewter McNutty,
是它害得你举步维艰
that's what keeps landing you on shitty spots.
拜托 我要八
Come on, gimme an eight,
我要去码头工人喝蛋酒的酒吧
get me to that bar where the dock workers drank eggs.
要大命 怎么又是汉姆斯特丹
Double dang it! Hamsterdam again?
欢迎来到地狱 杰西卡 哈哈哈哈
Welcome to hell, Jessica! Ha ha ha ha!
快给钱吧 失足少女
Now pay up, you little delinquent!
我兜里一分钱都没有啦
But I don't have any money left!
我讨厌这个无聊的游戏 玩起来压力好大
I hate this stupid game. There's too much pressure!
这是只白虫子吗
Is that a White Goobler?
这是一个重大的突破
This is a huge development.
我有生以来第一次赢得桌游
I'm about to win a board game for the first time ever.
失乐普星球曾是一个完美的乌托邦
Planet Shlorp was a perfect utopia,
可被小行星撞了个稀巴烂
until the asteroid hit.
一百多名成年人以及他们的复♥制♥人带着发配的蛹宝宝
One hundred adults and their replicants were issued a Pupa
逃向了... 外太空
and escaped into the... space,
奔走于杳无人迹的外星球 只为寻找新的家园
searching for new homes on uninhabited worlds.
我们迫降在地球
We crashed on Earth,
困在了这个本就人口过剩的星球上
stranding us on an already overpopulated planet.
没错 我就是个不停叨叨的话唠
That's right, I've been talking this whole time.
那个抱着蛹宝宝的就是我
I'm the one holding the Pupa.
我叫科沃 我是这剧的主人
My name is Korvo. This is my show.
扯淡 蛹宝宝刚溜掉了
Bollocks, I just dropped the Pupa.
简直荒诞无稽 我痛恨地球
Ugh. This is ridiculous. I hate Earth.
这简直是人间地狱啊
It's a horrible home.
地球人好傻 总干些莫名其妙的事
People are stupid and confusing.
苹果蜂是美国知名连锁餐厅,侧重于休闲餐饮
这边有家餐厅叫苹果蜂
They have a restaurant called Applebee's,
他们居然不给开胃菜取名"开苹菜"
and they don't call their appetizers apple-tizers.
外星也难民
第四季 第八集
真是乱来
That's bullshit!
老天爷 你怎么咳出了一只那么大的虫子
Dear God, how did you cough up such a gross goobler?
没想到我们居然能造出白色的
I didn't even know we could make white ones.
跟红虫子一样大小
It's the same size as the Red Goobler was.
不过 你会不会跟我们说"去死吧"
Wait a minute, are you going to say "get fucked"
然后给我们一刀
and try to kill us?
不会的 我不想成为你们的负担
Oh, no, I don't want to be a burden, you know?
我不想成为未成年妈妈
I can't be a teen mom.
我连颈部纹身都没有
I don't even have a neck tattoo!
我不明白
This doesn't make any sense.
为什么我和杰西都造出了非主流颜色的虫子
Why would Jesse and I make off-color gooblers
你俩却没动静
and not you two?
因为我们各方面都比较优秀...
Because we're superior in every...
等等
Oh, shit, wait a minute.
我都忘了 上周我咳出了一只淡紫色的虫子
Totally forgot that I coughed up a lavender goobler last week.
我那会是不是该报告 - 没错
Was I supposed to report that? - Yes!
我的红虫子还在外面晃悠 随时准备弄死我
My Red Goobler is still out there plotting to kill me.
它们是危险的生物
These things could be dangerous!
看起来没有威胁
Hm, doesn't seem dangerous.
噢 来吧 就是那里
Oh, yeah, yeah, that's it right there.
给我 像爸爸
Give it to me. Papa like.
这肯定是只风流虫子
This must be a Romance Goobler,
因为我是如此的罗曼蒂克
because I'm such a romantic and shit.
这是只畸形的虫子 小小的脑袋里全是黄色废料
That's a freaky little shithead horny goobler,
你应该意识到这点
and you fucking know it.
除了泰里 大家都有新的虫子吗
So we all have new gooblers except Terry?
为什么呢
How does that make sense?
出现奇怪的虫子时 我们应该报告 是吧
We're, uh, supposed to report weird gooblers, huh?
你该不会也咳出了一只吧
Don't tell me you coughed one up too!
不是
I did not.
感谢失乐普神...
Well, thank our Shlorpian gods...
是五个 - 什么
I made five. - What?
泰里的虫子们 报数
Terry's gooblers, sound off!
小偷虫子 - 标准播音腔虫子
Klepto Goobler. - Criterion Disk Goobler.
嫉妒虫子
Envy Goobler.
宝贝虫子
Babe-yyyy
因为泰里喜欢说"宝贝" 宝贝
'cause Terry loves saying "babe-yyy," babe-yyy.
吉米虫子
Kimmy Goobler.
《欢乐满屋》是一部美国喜剧。
吉米是衍生剧《快乐再满屋》的一个角色。
我重温了《欢乐满屋》三次
I re-watched all of Full House three times
把它当口香糖那样吐了出来
and then barfed that little chiclet up.
哎呀 朋友们
Geez, guys.
为什么我们会造出那么多虫子
Why are we making all these colorful goobs right now?
多愚蠢的问题啊 杰西卡
Well, that's a dumb question, Jessica.
这话说的 你没学过失乐普解剖学吗
You're acting like you don't know anything about Shlorpian anatomy.
显然 失乐普星人压力过高时会吐出虫子
Obviously, every 100,000 times we stress out and goobler,
十万次后一个红色的大家伙就会出现
one big red one shows up.
但在场没有红色的大家伙
But, none of these are red.
行吧 我也搞不清楚状况
Alright, fine, I don't know what the fuck is going on either.
带上你们各自的虫子 我们去问爱莎
Everyone grab your gooblers and let's go ask AISHA.
每次去问那个飞船智能 都显得我们很无知
Fucking hate it when we have to go ask the ship stuff,
真的讨厌
makes us look like such dummies.
太棒了
Ooh, yeah.
蛹宝宝 你怎么每天都拿着星爆糖
Pupa! How do you keep getting your paws on Starbursts?
《电子争霸战》是史蒂文·利斯伯吉尔执导的科幻冒险电影
奇异果香蕉味会让你做关于《电子争霸战》的噩梦
You know those kiwi banana ones give you the Tron nightmares.
你想想 与其一天天
Have you ever thought that, like, instead of indulging
绞尽脑汁地做这些徒劳而无意义的事
in these long, needlessly complicated schemes
比如四处搜罗糖果 吹口哨版哈利波特
to get candy or Harry Potter whistles,
你不如将那些小聪明用在
that maybe you could use that big-ass Pupa brain
让世界更美好的正道上
to make the world a better place?
蛹宝宝 能让世界因你而变得更美好的话
Yeah, Pupa, the satisfaction you get
那种满足感可比吃星爆糖
from making the world a better place would taste way better
要高得多
than any old Starbursts.
好了 小傻瓜们
Alright, dummies,
请准备好 我们来学习失乐普一百零一问
get ready to learn some Shlorpian 101.
在失乐普人的躯体设定中
The Shlorpian body is designed
释放过度的情绪积累 是靠排出虫子完成的
to remove excess emotional buildup by emitting gooblers:
就是这种小小的手舞足蹈的生物
small, dancing creatures
他们身体里储存着你不想要的化学物质
which hold your unwanted chemicals in their bellies.
失乐普人吐出虫子
The gooblers are emitted
这群虫子会跳可爱的快步舞曲
and then will dance their adorable little jig
直至死亡
until they die.
不过 假如失乐普人负面情绪过多
However, if a Shlorpian has too many negative emotions,
虫子系统则会制♥造♥出超大号♥虫子
the Goobler system will produce a Super Goobler.
它更大 更自私 也更聪明
Larger, meaner, smarter:
这种超大号♥虫子的设计目的 则是为了杀死情绪失控的
the Super Goobler is designed to eliminate the Shlorpian
失乐普人
with emotional problems,
将他们移出地球小队
removing them from the terraforming team,
以保障任务顺利进行
ultimately protecting the mission.
去死吧
Get fucked!
如果超大号♥虫子诞生
If you make a Super Goobler,
最佳解决办法是 让它办了你
it's best to allow it to kill you
那样的话 团队剩余成员便可以享受你的血肉 获得营养成分
so the rest of your team can dine on your body for nutrients.
这些小家伙长大后会杀了我们
Wait, so all of these little guys are gonna grow up to kill us?
应该不会 我的虫子是只压力虫子
Well, that can't be right. Mine was a stress goobler.
而这些看起来很友好
These are all too nice.
等我长大 我就搞死你 宝贝
When I get bigger, I'm gonna fuck you up, babe-yyy!
虫虫
Gooble.
超大号♥虫子真恐怖
Those Super Gooblers are creepy as fuck.
我们不能坐以待毙
We gotta do something.
在开始行动之前 我想知道一件事
I kinda wanna figure out what my goobler even is
我的虫子到底是个啥玩意
before we do anything.
我的哪种情绪积累到崩溃呢
What emotion was I having too much of?
阴天里的一缕阳光吗
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表