剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
不 不
No, no!
我正在做噩梦
I'm having a nightmare.
祝你在太空玩得开心 你个小贱♥人♥
Have fun in space, you little bitch.
救命 - 我会跟你妈上♥床♥
Help! - I'm gonna fuck your mom
然后跟你♥爸♥搞精神出轨
and have an emotional affair with your dad.
我可不是危言耸听哦
This is not an exaggerated version of the real truth.
不
No.
我正在挣扎呻♥吟♥
I'm squirming and moaning.
哇 看来你刚做了个异常逼真的梦
Whoa, looks like you were having one hell of an expositional dream.
我在哪 我咋光着身子
Where am I? Why am I so naked?
我叫扎里诺·皮海姆 你叫我扎就行
Name's Zylenol Peehem. You can call me Zy.
干净衣服放在那边
Clean outfit's right over there.
你的衣服都被屎尿泡透了
Yours was soaked in piss and shit.
你专程到杂波树林干嘛呢 伙计
What were you doing all the way out in the Zabbo Woods, man?
我 去那里打飞机
I, uh, go out there to jerk off.
我是个情不自禁的树控
I've got a debilitating kink for trees.
美国连环杀手马修·霍夫曼以对树木有性♥欲♥著称
噢 你有不可告人的过去 对吗
Ooh, you got a secret fucked-up past, huh?
好吧哥们 谁没有秘密呢
Well, pal, you and everybody else.
我不怕那些长颈混♥蛋♥
I'm not scared of those long-necked fucks.
你瞎扯 格里格
Get outta here, Grag.
我那天看到你为了躲避巡警
I saw you crawl into a gutter runoff
爬进下水沟里
to avoid a patrol the other day.
是的 但我只怕挨枪子而已
Yeah, but that's just because I am scared of getting shot.
好了 你们收拾下
Alright, you guys finish up.
我去带神秘人参观一下周围
I'm gonna give our mystery man here the tour.
我叫格伦 我并没有求救
Uh, my name is Glen, and I didn't ask for any help.
是噢 说真的
Oh, yeah. No shit.
那我该怎么办呢
What was I gonna do?
任由你在外面被怪物吞噬吗
Leave you to get eaten by various creatures?
听着 我是穷光蛋
Look, I'm broke.
我没有... - 等等 等等 等等
I don't have... - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我不是要打劫你
I'm not robbing you.
我们是好人 伙计
We're the good guys, man.
你可以相信我们
You can trust us.
真的吗 但他们听上去像犯罪团伙
Really? 'Cause they sure sounded like criminals.
噢 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
他们是一群小偷和骗子
They are a bunch of thieves and con men,
那只不过是我们白天的营生
but that's just our day job.
嘿 门就在那
Hey, door's right there.
你随时都能离开
You can leave whenever you want.
噢 噢 糟糕
Oh! Oh, shit!
天哪 那个可怜虫
Oh, my God, that poor guy.
也许我该留下 你懂的 大概一晚
Maybe I'll stay just, you know, like, for a night.
对啊 外面乱透了 人均怪咖
Yeah, it sucks ass out there. Everyone's a total fucking weirdo.
去他的 伙计 欢迎来到全息之家
Anyway, man, welcome to Holohouse.
纳粹大屠♥杀♥Holocaust的谐音梗
来 我带你去参观
Come on, let me give you the tour.
这里是我们的赃物分拣室
This is the sorting room for all the shit we steal.
为啥叫全息之家
Why is it called Holohouse?
我们这帮肚皮有全息图的人
Us folks with holograms on our bellies
对应如罪犯黥字般,纳粹把数字编号♥纹在集中营人口身上
多是需要援助的人
tend to be the ones who need a little help.
噢 可我身上没有全息图
Oh, but I don't have a hologram.
人无完人
Nobody's perfect.
我想你心上肯定有全息图
I'm sure you got a hologram in your heart.
不 感觉那会杀了我
No, I think that would kill me.
只是打比方 - 对 抱歉
It's a metaphor. - Right. Sorry.
兄弟 说来你可能不信 我不是这个星球的人
Dude, you're not going to believe this, but I'm not even from this planet.
是吗 认真的啊 兄弟
Yeah, no fucking shit, dude.
你是长得挺怪
You look nuts.
然而骷髅王不会在乎你的长相
But Skeletom doesn't care what you look like.
什么是骷髅王
What's a Skeletom?
你好 远道而来的伙计
Oh, hey, far out, man.
你在树林里失踪真倒霉
Bummer you got lost in the woods.
噢 你蛋蛋上有粘到蛋蛋蜗牛吗
Oh, did one of those nut slugs attach to your scrote?
蛋蛋蜗牛实指溢出的某分泌液
每天早上都有
Every morning.
反正我很庆幸你逃出生天了
Well, I'm glad you made it out okay.
谢谢 可我不确定自己能否合群
Thanks, but I'm not sure I fit in here.
嘿 整个地方就是为不合群的人而设
Hey, this whole place is for people who don't fit in.
这屋里满是社会边缘人
It's a house full of fuckups.
那是这里运行的要素
That's why it works.
我们从不在穷♥人♥身上牟利
We never take from people who can't afford it.
不杀人 不碰小孩
No killing, no kids.
噢 还有我们永远不会过桥北上
Oh, and we never, ever cross the bridge onto the north side.
那里太中产阶级化了
It's gentrified as hell.
我们一旦踏入那里 就会太引人注目
We step foot over there, it'll draw too much heat.
我霎时间很难消化这么多信息
This is a lot to take in.
几小时前我差点被飞天鲨鱼吃掉
I was almost eaten by a sky shark a couple of hours ago.
嘿 我懂 伙计
Hey, man, I get it.
我也讨厌站队 但我们无依无靠
I hate joining things too, but nobody else has our backs,
只能拿彼此作家人相依为命
so we have to be family for each other.
等等 一个有规矩的边缘人犯罪家族吗
Wait, a misfit crime family with a code?
这简直跟速度与激♥情♥一样
This is just like Fast and Furious.
美国赛车动作主题系列电影
特别是速度与激♥情♥三:东京漂移
Maybe best exemplified by Tokyo Drift,
不过这设定全系列都有
but it's definitely in all of them.
格伦 我们根本不懂你说的东西
Glen, we have literally no context for that reference.
可这是否意味着你决定加入呢
But does that mean you're in?
对 伙计 开瓶科罗纳啤酒庆祝吧
Yeah, man, break out the Coronas.
速度与激♥情♥里常驻的墨西哥啤酒
噢
Oh!
你想抽吗 - 当然
You wanna hit this? - Hell yes!
奶奶教我我永远不要拒绝一副荧光骷髅
Grandma taught me never to turn down a glowing skeleton.
噢 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我仅是个平平无奇的冒失行人
I'm just a regular old street idiot.
抱歉 祝你有美好一天
Sorry. Have a nice day.
这城市曾是人间天堂
This city used to be a paradise,
直到银河警♥察♥出现
then the Silvercops showed up.
你有没有碰到那些混♥蛋♥
You run into any of those assholes yet?
我恨死银河警♥察♥ 他们最可恶
Hate Silvercops. They're the worst.
是啊 银河警♥察♥真是坏透了
Yeah, Sils are real pieces of shit.
宣称维护和平 实际上极度种族歧视
Claim they're keeping the peace, but they're racist as hell
玩弄我们原住民好让咱自相残杀
and play us natives against each other.
他们把我们逐出祖传家园
They kicked us out of our ancestral homes
被迫流落街头
to live on the streets.
那便是全息之家的起源
That's how Holohouse started.
我家从前世世代代都住在那边
Oh, my family used to live right over there for generations.
银河警♥察♥讨厌长颈鹿 却爱它们的比币
The Sils hate the 'Raffs, but they love their bippies.
只要长颈鹿坚持付保护费
As long as the 'Raffs keep paying them off,
我们便困在这边 而它们在那边过着梦幻鹿生
we'll be over here, and they'll be over there living the dream.
好吧 什么是比币
Okay, what's a bippie?
那是我们这里流通的货币
It's what we use for money here.
你瞧见有人带着小钱包 便顺走它
You see someone carrying a little satchel, swipe it.
噢 糟糕 糟糕 小心 是银河警♥察♥
Oh, shit. Shit. Look out. Silvercops.
快躲
Bolt!
我真想悄无声息地
Oh, I wish I could take out one of those Silver fucks
干掉任意一个银河警♥察♥
without attracting a world of shit.
那你们的规矩怎么办 不杀人 不是吗
What about your code? No killing, right?
要是银河警♥察♥
For a Sil?
我们的确可以破例干一票
Yeah, we might make an exception.
可恶 这些银河警♥察♥闪回越来越令人尴尬
Fuck me, these Silvercop flashbacks are getting heavy-handed.
噢 扎 我们能去嘉年华会吗
Ooh, Zy, can we hit up the carnival?
噢 我们能去玩些游戏吗
Ooh, can we play a couple games?
允了 伙计们
Yeah, you know what?
今日比币偷取量已达标
I think we nabbed enough bippies
稍微放纵一下 大王会理解我们的
that Skel wouldn't mind us blowing off a little steam.
好耶
Yeah.
太棒了
Oh, yeah!
他们玩得真开心
Huh, they're really having a blast.
没想到吧 - 对
Surprised? - Yeah.
刚刚还那么强硬的两个人
They just seemed so tough before,
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表