剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
Crap. Well, I guess we'll just toss Little Buddy
垃圾处理器中
down the garbage disposal.
那个家伙的名字叫什么来着
What was that guy's name?
我们发射到太空中的那个
That we shot into space?
管他呢 反正我们不会再看到他了
Who cares. We'll never see him again.
小家伙
Little Buddy?
银河警♥察♥
非X星球
暴风雨就要来了 是时候离开了
Looks like an incoming storm. Time to clear out.
但嫌犯怎么办
But what about the suspect?
什么 那个人类 已经三天了
What, the human? It's been three days.
在野外他肯定是无法存活的
There's no way he survived out there in the wild.
这个案子已经结案了
This case is closed.
第三天
Day three.
最后一批银河警♥察♥离开了这个星球
The last of the Silvercops have left the planet.
只剩下我一个人
I'm here all alone.
好冷 我饥肠辘辘
It's cold, I'm hungry,
而且我已经穿着我的第四套树叶内♥裤♥了
and I'm already on my fourth pair of leaf underwear.
我非常害怕 而且我非常想你 宝贝
I'm scared, and I miss you so much, baby.
我希望我现在就在你的体内
I wish I was inside you right now.
我爱你 本♥田♥S2000
I love you, Honda S2000.
我可牺牲一切
I would do anything to run my hands
只为了可以抚摸你的人造皮内饰
over your faux leather interior
听《速度与激♥情♥》的原声大碟
and listen to the Fast and Furious soundtrack
不顾一切地穿梭在高峰时段的车流中
while recklessly weaving through rush hour traffic.
太饿了
So hungry.
如果我可以抓到飞鱼就好了
If only I could reach the flying fish.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
看上去像是魔鬼云
That looks like an evil cloud.
它就是魔鬼云
It is an evil cloud.
该死 该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit!
哦 这就像速九中的画面
Oh, this is just like that part in Hobbs and Shaw.
等等 不 不
Wait, no, no.
等等 在《速度与激♥情♥》的哪部电影中
Wait, which of the Fast and Furious movies
有释放毒气的场景
was the one where they were gonna unleash the gas?
是速五吗
Was that Fast Five?
这果实
The fruit.
起作用了 这颗果实救了我的命
It worked. This fruit saved my life.
它的味道就像是索尼克的芒果泥
Plus it tastes like a mango slush from Sonic.
嘿 多谢提示 小兄弟
Hey, thanks for the tip, little bro.
太空猴子粪便
Space monkey shit.
第四晚
Night four.
或者第五第十晚或者我不知道
Or five or ten or I don't know.
自从那些银河混♥蛋♥试图陷害我
Ever since those silver fucks tried to frame me,
唯一发生的好事情是
the only good thing that's happened
每天早上我都能吃掉那些
is realizing I can eat the alien leech
吸附在我阴囊上的外星蚂蟥
I find attached to my scrotum every morning.
真是奇怪我的第一反应竟然是吃掉它 但是
Definitely weird my first instinct was to eat this, but
它真的美味
it's worked out.
哦 嘿 小家伙
Oh, hey there, little fella.
哦
Oh.
很高兴第一次看到一些友善的面孔
Nice to see some friendly faces for once.
你们真是一群小可爱
Aren't you a bunch of little cuties.
啊
Ow!
正当我想情况不会再糟糕的时候
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse,
我正在失去两个脚趾头
I'm now missing two toes,
并且正躲在一株恶心的的外星树上
and hiding in a gross alien tree.
这是我人生的谷底
This is my rock bottom.
这是我的《速度与激♥情♥2》
This is my 2 Fast 2 Furious.
原来是这种感觉
So that's what that feels like.
没有比这更糟的了
Doesn't get any worse than that.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit!
妈的 妈的 妈的
Shit, shit, shit.
真是倒霉
Fuck me.
这里是个坟墓
This thing's a tomb.
混♥蛋♥
Fuck you.
我不能再这样了
I can't do this anymore.
情况真是太糟了
It's too fucking much!
我的手表 我的汽车
My watch, my car.
我只想把这事做个了断而且死了算了
I just wanna get it over with and die.
嘿 伙计 鼓起勇气
Yo, bro. It's time to sack up.
唐老大
Dom Toretto?
格伦 你想要像个泼妇一样
Glen, are you gonna die in here
哭死在这吗
crying like a little bitch
还是想要击败那个怪兽呢
or you gonna go fight that creature?
我无能为力 那是只会飞的鲨鱼
There's nothing I can do. That's a sky shark.
我只是一个可怜的陆地人
I'm a pathetic ground human.
记不记得《速度与激♥情♥13: 亚特兰蒂斯之旅》中
Don't you remember what I learned in Fast and Furious 13:
我所学到的东西
Race to Atlantis?
家人 格伦
Familia, Glen.
家人不仅仅要在你的心中
Familia's inside you.
而且也要表现出来
But also outside.
当然 你可以忘记你的家人
And sure, you can forget about familia,
但是家人不会忘记你
but familia ain't forgetting about you.
好的 但那些都是什么意思
Okay, but what does any of that mean?
就是走出去驾车与那只鲨鱼战斗
Just go out there and use a car to fight that shark.
呜 呜
Vroom, vroom.
哔 哔
Beep beep.
♪ 速度与激♥情♥ ♪
Fast and the Furious
♪ 规则 一 ♪
Ja Rule, 01
♪ 这是我们的世界 ♪
Yeah, yeah, it's our world
♪ 请相信你们都不是真的 ♪
Please believe y'all ain't real
♪ 请相信 这是谋杀 ♪
Please believe, it's murder
家人
Familia!
♪ 加油 什么打动了我 ♪
Come on, what's touching me?
♪ 规则喜欢我或憎恨我 宝贝 ♪
R-U-L-E Love me or hate me, baby
♪ 三点三十六 宝贝 ♪
Refer to 3:36, baby
♪ 这就是规则 ♪
That's the rule
♪ 玩家 不要迷茫 ♪
Please, player, don't get it confused
♪ 看看我们现在玩的游戏 你们注定会输 ♪
See this game that we playing, y'all playing to lose
去死吧 飞天鲨鱼
Fuck you, sky shark.
♪ 规则 宝贝 ♪
Rule, baby
♪ 我最近失去了控制 ♪
I've been really outta control lately
♪ 让我听到你说耶耶耶 ♪
Let me hear ya say yea-yaay yea-yaay
♪ 狂野时刻 又一次在我赛道上急转弯 ♪
Wild time and again y'all swerve in my lane
♪ 我要拉起且让你的大脑爆裂 ♪
I'll pull up and start popping ya brain
♪ 你们都知道的名字 ♪
Y'all knowin' these broads names
♪ 奢华的香槟 ♪
Extravagant champagne
我为你骄傲 格伦
I'm proud of you, Glen.
你被暴揍
You got the shit kicked out of you.
但至少你尝试过了
But at least you tried.
多谢 唐老大
Thanks, Toretto.
家人
Familia.
♪ 你们都无法感觉到他 ♪
Y'all ain't feeling who?
♪ 你们都不喜欢他 ♪
Y'all don't like who?
讨厌这个星球
Hate this planet.
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表