剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
现在开心得像个孩子
now they kinda look like kids.
他们心态仍像孩子一般
They are kids. At heart, I mean.
糟糕
Oh, shit!
我尿了裤子
I'm pissin' my pants!
尿喷到裤子上了
Piss is squirting into my fuckin' pants!
我也是 尿兜住了我的腿
Me too! My legs are covered in piss!
格里格来到全息之家之前
Look, before she ended up at Holohouse,
她是个面包师
Gragger was a baker.
你要知道 我们都是街头难民
Man, we've been living on the streets so long,
久而久之 大家已经与正常生活脱轨
we didn't get to have regular lives.
这才是他们的本真
This is who they really are.
所以 他们真尿裤子了
Are they really pissing their pants?
对 他们可脏了
Oh, yeah, they're both filthy as fuck.
希望他们不要把屎都给蹦出来
So we'll actually be lucky if they don't bounce out
要不可倒大霉了
some poop nuggets too.
烦人
Oh, shit.
我来处理
Let me handle this.
晚上好 警官
Evening, officers.
有什么需要帮忙的
Anything I can help you with?
接到通知 这片区域有扒手出没
We got reports of pickpockets in the area.
不会是你们这些下等全息人搞的鬼吧
You dirty Holos don't know anything about that, do you?
不 我敢说不是我们 谢谢提醒
No, I can't say I do, but thanks for the warning.
我们会多加注意
We'll keep an eye out.
嘿 嘿
Oh, hey, hey!
为什么 他啥也没做
What the fuck? He didn't do anything.
这种垃圾满脑子都是犯罪
Trash like that is always up to something.
你要抓他的话 先从我身上踏过去
Well, if you want him, you'll have to go through me.
那不错 我正好练练手
Great, I could use a workout.
特警冲锋队 各单位立即响应
Code two, all units respond.
《特警冲锋队》是美国的一部犯罪电影
银警到北恶人谷集♥合♥
Silver down on North Velliman.
算你好运
You got lucky this time.
走吧 滚你丫的
Yeah, that's right. Scoot away.
去你大爷
Fuck you!
我的天 你们看见了吗
Holy shit! Did you guys see that?
格伦刚刚跟两个银警对线
Glen just stood his ground against two Sils.
我正式宣布 你也是下等全息人的一员
I think that officially makes you a dirty Holo like us.
可惜我没有全息图
Yeah, if I had a hologram.
没事 兄弟 你值得拥有
Well, shit, man, I think you just earned one.
噢 疼死我了
Oh! Oh God! Holy fuck that hurts.
我才知道这玩意要焊进皮肤
I didn't know these things were attached to your skin.
操
Fuck!
我仿佛身处《星河战队》片场
Oh, this is just like that scene in Starship Troopers.
那是一部很棒的电影 值得一看
Ah, it was a great movie, you should see it.
地球上的每一个居民都超爱
Ow, everyone loves it on Earth.
这是什么 你的妈妈
Whoa, what even is that, your mom?
我的妈妈
My mom?
不 这个更厉害
Nah, it's better.
是一台配置氮气加速瓶的道奇汽车
It's a Charger RT with a little NOS canister on the side.
格伦 我听不懂你说的话
Glen, I never know what the fuck you're saying,
但是 酷毙了
but it sounds awesome.
砰 砰
Boom, boom!
冲啊 格伦 冲啊 格伦 冲啊 格伦
Go, Glen! Go, Glen! Go, Glen!
一年后
全息之家位置优越
Holohouse is in a prime location
我能教大家怎么做明奇面团
and I could teach you how to make minch dough.
我们可以开一家面包店 就不用以偷窃为生
Instead of being thieves, we could run a bakery.
那我们是不是得每天都
Yeah, but wouldn't that mean getting up every day
起得很早
at the crack of ass?
有无数条路子做正规生意
There are, like, a billion trillion ways we could go legit.
只需要集思广益
It would just take some imagination.
打扰了 女士 你掉了东西
Uh, excuse me, ma'am, you dropped this.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
不然我的丈夫该伤心了
My husband would've been so upset.
感谢你的帮助
Here, for your trouble.
真不好意思
Oh, I couldn't possibly.
演员先生
Okay, Mr. Show Off.
留下点美好回忆
Well, now she'll have a nice memory
她发现所有的比币都不见了之后 能少些痛苦
to soften the pain of losing all these bippies.
你总能照顾到别人的感受
Always thinking about everyone else's feelings.
是朗迪街头恶貘
Oh, that's the Lundy Street Tapirs.
挨打的是他们自己人吗
Isn't that their own guy?
对 他肯定跟银警有接触
Yeah, he must have worked with the Silvercops.
我♥操♥ 快被打死了
Fuck me, they're beating the shit outta him.
跟银警接触过也没有那么糟糕吧
Working with the Silvercops isn't that bad, right?
也许他现在是清白的呢
What if he's cool now?
头都给干爆
Oh, shit, his nuts just popped out!
他们在踩他的头
Oh, they're stomping his exposed nuts.
干得漂亮
Yeah, serves him right.
帮助银警的人
Anyone who helps the Silvercops
活该被暴揍
deserves the beating of their fuckin' life.
可能这个人没意识到银警有多坏 天啊
Maybe he didn't know how bad the Silvercops were. Oh, my God!
现在 他们在用他的脸
Oh, now they're wiping the nuts off their shoes
擦鞋上的脑浆
on his face.
不怕跟你们直说
I don't know why I'm even telling you guys this,
这场面根本移不开视线
but I can't look away.
我跟你说 那就是个巨大的失乐普星人
I'm telling you, it was a big old Shlorpian.
肯定不是 - 是的
No, it wasn't. - Yes, it was.
在这个星球上有失乐普星人
I think we got Shlorpians on X-Non.
他们要将我们地球化
They're gonna terraform us.
朋友 你见过失乐普星人吗
Dude, do you even know what a Shlorpian looks like?
他们没有头发
They have no hair.
体表是绿色或者蓝色 没有尾巴
They're green or blue, and they don't have tails.
没有吗 - 没有
They don't? - No.
糟了 这女人有个大尾巴
Crap. This lady had a huge tail.
我去
Oh, shit.
这是盐吗
Is that salt?
是盐吗 - 妈呀
Salt? What? - Holy shit...
我在食物储藏间整理存货时
Found it stuffed behind a wall panel
在一面墙板后发现了这包盐
when I was doing inventory in the larder.
盐只能通过银警获得
The only way to even get salt is from a fucking Silvercop.
我们当中有银警的卧底
Somebody here is working with the Sils,
现在需要揪出来这个人
and we're gonna find out who.
前段时间 我找到了这个玩意
Picked this nasty fucking thing up a couple cycles ago.
我以为我永远没有机会用到它
I was really hoping I'd never have to use it.
这是黑市搞来的电量计
This here's a black market argentometer.
可以检测出血液中的微量银元素
It can detect trace amounts of silver in the blood.
什么意思
What does that mean?
如果有人曾在银警身边长时间停留
It means that if you spend a good amount of time
或是穿过他们的银色警服
around a Silvercop or in their fancy Silversuit,
银元素将在血液留下痕迹
it leaves behind traces in your blood.
如果你无意中路过银警
Now, I'm not talking about walking past them
受其虐待 或是在坦克里跟他们共度一晚 都没问题
or getting roughed up or even spending a night in the tank.
你需要多次的持续的和银警交♥配♥
You need multiple, sustained interactions with the Sils
才会检测出来
to set this off.
用你的记忆大力干我的脑子
Frunk my brain with your memories,
你这个变♥态♥的小婊♥子♥
you freaky little bitch.
来吃我的外星屁♥股♥
Now eat my alien ass.
卧♥槽♥ 够了 我懂你意思了
Fucking, enough! I get it!
啊 我得了什么傻♥逼♥闪回的病毒吗
Gah, what do I have, fucking flashback disease?
这玩意老痛了
This thing hurts like a bitch.
这是你们坦白的最后一次机会
So this is your last chance to come clean.
不是吧
God damn it.
好了 排起队
Alright, line up.
你是清白的
You're clear.
我已经等不及想知道谁舔了老银的屁♥股♥
I can't wait to find out who's a fucking Silver kisser.
我要切掉他们的手
I'm gonna cut their hands off.
天呐
Jesus!
如果你没带自己的刀 可以等我用完之后用我的
You can use it after me if you don't got a knife.
太好了 谢谢你
Great, thank you.
你是清白的
You're clear.
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表