剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
你们需要遗弃什么生物
What would you guys like to abandon?
我们这有不同的定制套餐
We have several customizable packages
价格区间是二十九点九九元到八百五十七万
ranging from $29.99 to $8.57 million.
有六只会谋杀我们的超大号♥虫子
I'm sure you get this a lot, we have half a dozen Super Gooblers
相信你也能理解
that'll eventually kill us so, you know,
因此在刺杀行动开始之前 要把它们丢你这保管
gotta ditch them with you before the stabby-stabby begins.
六只 你是说这两只吗
A half dozen? You mean these two?
不是 我们有... 操
No, we... Oh, shit!
杰西 你的疙瘩小人胖得要命
Jesse, your goobler got fat as fuck!
为什么不说话
Why didn't you say anything?
我在公交车上说了
I did, on the bus!
下次大点声 倒霉孩子
Next time speak up, Messica!
如果你不是我任务的一部分 我也会把你抛弃在这里
If you weren't part of my mission, I would abandon you here too.
这是我们最大的围墙
This is our largest enclosure.
你们这些奇怪的动物
Your strange creatures should be as happy
会像被遗弃的动物一样快乐
as an abandoned animal can ever be here.
去吧 小家伙
Go on, little guy.
你可以在里面随心所欲
You can romance the fuck out of whatever you want in there.
等一下
Wait!
杰西 这些东西会背叛我们
Jesse, these things are going to turn on us,
能直接捆起来吗
can we wrap it up?
我想知道你到底是什么
I just need to know what you are.
是不是我哪种情绪过多了
What emotion do I have too much of?
管他呢 给我滚进去 你个蠢虫子
Who cares! Get the fuck in there, you stupid goobler.
终于不会再有虫子
Phew, finally, a goobler situation that doesn't end
打断我在赌场里大显身手或做♥爱♥
in me getting stabbed or having sex in a casino.
再见 白色虫子
Bye, White Goobler.
你们一定累了
You guys must be tired.
你们可以在我们的乘务员套房♥过夜
You can stay here for the night in our The Flight Attendant suite
喝上一杯被遗弃后的库厄科咖啡 放松一下
and relax with a post-abandonment cup of hot Cuoco.
你非得这么说吗
Ew, do you have to say it that way?
那是我的窗台
That's my ledge,
我可没允许你在那歇着
and I didn't give you permission to perch there.
可可瓜
Cocomelon?
看看你能不能躲开
Let's see if you can dodge
这些昂贵的富婆收藏品
all these expensive rich lady collectables!
巴斯奎特篮球俱乐部的篮球 飞狗巴迪的头骨
Basquiat's basquiaball. Air Bud's skull!
泰坦尼克号♥上的爱尔兰人♥大♥腿骨
An Irish femur from the Titanic!
古老的肛塞
Ancient butt plug!
成功了 哈哈哈
Yes! Ha ha ha!
去你的
Fuck you!
我终于解放了
I'm free from the torture!
可可瓜 - 啊
Cocomelon. - Ah!
哦 我的腿 天啊
Ow! My leg! Oh God.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
有人能听到吗
Can anybody hear me?
当然没有
Of course not.
我独自一人...和我的设计品在一起
I'm all alone... by my own design.
这个热库厄科像南瓜一样辣
Mm, this hot Cuoco is pumpkin-spicy.
你不觉得奇怪吗
Don't you think it's weird
不知道虫子们在搞什么鬼
that none of us figured out what my goobler's dealio was?
哦天哪 没人会关心那些垃圾
Oh, my God, nobody cares about the goobler shit.
如果我必须弄清所有背景故事
I mean, if I had to figure out the backstory
我就会忙得没时间
of everything I puked up, I'd be too busy to write
来写热泪伤痕的扩展宇宙同人小说了
my Dolores Claiborne expanded universe fan fiction.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
我要再去和那些虫子们说再见了
I'm gonna go say bye to the gooblers one more time
趁我们还没离开
before we kwo-go.
天哪 你真是和丽莎·辛普森一样
Oh, my God, you're such a Lisa Simpson.
白虫子 你醒着吗
White Goobler? Are you awake?
快给我 爸爸最喜欢它了
Give it to me! Papa like!
白白 不要
Whitey, no!
你知道吗 我一直认为凯利·库厄科
You know, I always thought Kaley Cuoco was
是穷♥人♥版的克里斯汀·贝尔
a poor man's Kristen Bell,
但现在我要把她升级为
but now I'm gonna upgrade her
上层中产阶级版的安娜·法瑞丝
to an upper middle-class woman's Anna Faris.
闭嘴 你听见了吗
Shut up, did you hear that?
用手♥机♥上的单打比赛软件照一下亮
Use the single match app on your phone to get us some more light.
对 稳住 希望这个管用
Right! Steady. Hope this works.
只能看一场比赛 然后就得看广♥告♥了
The app only has one match before it makes you watch an ad.
来吧
Phew!
天啊
Oh, shit!
救命啊 它在抱我 救命 救命
Help! It's hugging me! Help! Help!
白虫子出来了 我现在知道怎么回事了
The White Goobler got out, and now I think I know what happened!
它吃了所有其他的虫子
It ate all the other gooblers!
非常感谢 显而易见
Thanks a lot, lieutenant obvious!
该死的杰西卡对立面
Damn you, Jessica Opposites!
天啊 - 该死
Oh, my God! - Oh, shit!
我们得去游客中心
We have to get to the visitor's center!
不要 - 我的洋洋啊
No! - Yummy bear!
看来我们得快点了
Looks like we need some speed.
幸好我穿着暴走鞋 来吧
Luckily, I wore my Heelys! Come on!
该死的泥土 弄脏了我的鞋
Ah! Damn it, stupid dirt, getting in my 'ees.
快跑 泰里
Run, Terry!
我在努力 这双暴走鞋背叛了我
I'm trying! These Heely shoes betrayed me!
科爱利来救你了
Kwelly to the rescue!
你得解决这个问题 不然凯利会发飙的
You gotta fix this, or Kaley's gonna go ballistic!
我做不到 我甚至不知道我的虫子代表什么
I can't! I don't even know what my goobler represents!
你最好找个能干的人
You better find someone who can!
不可能做得到
That's impossible!
我们的船用加固器甚至都做不到
Our ship computer couldn't even do-- Ah!
该死的蛇
Fuckin' snakes!
蛇的血从来不会流出来
Snake blood never comes out.
这些座位将永远是红色的
These seats are gonna be red for life.
等等 红色 就是这个
Wait! Red. That's it!
天啊 凯利会把那些蛇的钱从我的养老金里扣掉的
God, Kaley's gonna take those snakes out of my pension!
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
照片墙上面 你得告诉它 别让别人给你贴标签
Instagram. You gotta tell it not to let people tag you.
不行 社交网络带来太多麻烦了
I can't, we get a lot of business through social.
你能不能别烦我
Would you just leave me alone?
这需要大量的远程治疗
It took a lot of tele-therapy,
但我不想再杀科沃了
but I'm not trying to kill Korvo anymore.
太棒了 我为你的努力工作感到骄傲
That's great! I'm proud of you for doing the hard work!
但我真的需要你的帮助
But I really need your help.
你是不是让超级虫子逃出来了
Did you make some super gooblers that got out of hand?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
所有的虫子都通过情感光谱联♥系♥在一起
All gooblers are connected through the emotional spectrum.
当你制♥作♥它们时 能感受到它们的存在
I could feel their presence when you made them.
我也被他们吸引 我的命运我做主
I'm drawn to them. But I'm the master of my own fate.
我选择拥有全城排名第五的微型啤酒厂
I choose to own the fifth most popular microbrewery in town.
对不起 我帮不了你
Sorry, I can't help you.
但我的超级虫子吃掉了其他人的
But my super goob ate the others,
还吃掉了泰里 科沃和洋洋乐
and it ate Terry and Korvo and Yumyulack
我不知道该怎么办了
and now I don't know what to do.
不是我的问题 - 但你是我唯一的...
Not my problem. - But you're my only...
科沃和泰里毁了我的生活
Korvo and Terry ruined my life!
他们把我的未婚夫变成老鼠
They turned my fiancé into a rat!
我不干了 我退出
I'm over it, I'm out.
别急 笨蛋
Hold your red horses, goobs.
如果你退出 为什么你的酿酒厂是拉丁语的去死吧科沃
If you're out, then why is your brewery called Die Korvo in Latin?
出去
Get out!
为什么啤酒名字都充满暴♥力♥和辱骂
And why are all your beer names so violent and abusive?
小麦啤酒叫做 科沃还活着吗
Hefewei Is Korvo Still Alive,
印度淡色艾尔啤酒叫做科沃脑袋里的子弹 斯特拉
IPA Bullet in Korvo's Head. Stella.
我说滚出去
I said get out!
带我去找虫子
Take me to the goobler.
为什么改主意了
What made you change your mind?
我可能已经放弃了杀科沃
I might be over killing Korvo,
但如果让另一个虫子代替我吃掉他
but god fuck me if I'll let another goobler eat him
那就惨了
instead of me.
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表