剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
操
Fuck!
操了 操了 操了 操了
Shit, shitty, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit,
操了 操了 操了 - 好了 你是清白的
shit, shit, shit, shit - Alright, you're clear.
快点 我想知道是谁
Hurry up, I wanna know who it is.
啊 痛啊
Ow! Aah!
卧♥槽♥ 痛死了
Fuck! Bitching shit ass!
你是清白的 - 太好啦
You're clear. - Woo-hoo.
听着 如果你肌肉紧绷 会感到双倍疼痛
Look, if you tense up, it hurts twice as bad.
但是我知道你没有隐瞒我什么事情
But I know you got nothing to hide.
你和我一样都痛恨银警
You hate the Sils as much as I do.
大王
Skel!
他们先发制人了
Got the drop on me.
谁干的
Who did this?
我不知道 那个人戴着面具
I don't know. In a mask.
一定是... 卧底干的
Must have... been the spy.
干 我应该在这保护你的
Fuck, I should have been up here protecting you.
不是你的错
Not your fault.
我们需要带他去医院
We need to get him to medical now.
我们一起帮忙 - 不行
Let us help. - No!
所有人 后退
Everybody just get back.
我一个人抱他
I'll carry him myself.
全息图显示他已经骨折了
His hologram cracked.
他需要替换一个完整的骨架
He's gonna need a full replacement.
这个大的骨架需要很贵的花销
Grams that size cost a fortune!
我们一毛钱都没有
We don't have enough bippies.
干完最后一单大的 就够了
The big score.
但是大王 你总是说太危险了
But, Skel, you always said it was too dangerous.
好了 所有人出去
Alright, everybody out.
他 他需要休息
He, he needs to rest.
有内部消息说有一些地方没有任何安保
We have intel on a couple places with almost zero security,
所有的保险箱里都塞满了宝币
and all have safes stuffed to the brim with boppies.
你是说比币吧
You mean bippies, right?
大哥 一宝币等于两千比币
Dude, a boppie's worth 2,000 bippies.
好吧 你说的对 但是这个星球上的金钱系统真傻
Alright, fine, but the money on this planet is fucking silly.
这个地图上包含了河北边的
This map contains all residential homes
所有居民区
on the north side of the river.
不是吧 拉夫镇
Shit, 'Raff town.
你不是说拉夫镇太危险了吗
I thought you said 'Raff town was too dangerous.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
大王倒下了 我们没有多少时间了
Skel's fucked, and we're running out of time.
拉夫人喜欢度假 舒适又温暖的假期
'Raffs love to take nice warm vacations.
这个房♥子会空下来一个月
This house right here is gonna be empty for a month.
好了 我们动手吧
Okay, let's do this.
保险箱在哪 - 在书房♥
Where's the safe? - In the study.
斯康特 跟着我
Skunt, with me.
你们在门口守着
You guys keep an eye on the door.
卧♥槽♥ 糟了
Shit. Fuck.
呃 回去睡觉 小孩
Uh, go, go back to bed, kid.
你在做梦
You're having a dream.
但不是那种特别酷的梦 比如你会飞 或者是超级英雄
But not like a cool dream where you can, like, fly or be a superhero
而是一个无聊在家的梦
but like a shitty homework dream.
厨房♥里有全息人
There's Holos in the kitchen!
闭嘴 - 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut up! - Shut the fuck up!
啊 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Gah, what the hell do you think you're doing?
我们迷路了 我们不会伤害你们的
We got turned around. We don't mean any harm.
大哥 你能穿上裤子吗
Dude, would you put some pants on?
放屁
Bullshit!
你们以为这个房♥子是空的 是吗
You thought this house was empty, didn't you?
我们取消了旅行
Well, we canceled our trip!
等等 嘿 冷静
Whoa, hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down!
我们身上没有武器
We are not armed!
麻烦穿个裤子 我能看到你的长颈鹿鸟
Please put on some pants. I can see your entire giraffe dick.
我不管
I don't care!
报告银警
Call the Silvercops,
告诉他们 厨房♥有全息人
tell them we have Holos trapped in our kitchen.
不准报♥警♥ - 爸爸
Nobody's calling anyone. - Daddy.
放下枪 让我们走
Just put the gun down and let us leave.
你回去睡觉 想怎么露长颈鹿鸟
You can go back to bed and sleep with your big ole giraffe dick
就怎么露
hanging out the way you like.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, fuck that.
你们这些肮脏的全息人能随意进入我的家吗
You dirty Holos think you can just break into my home?
他拿的只是一个盐罐子 爸爸
It's just a saltshaker, Daddy!
趴地上 - 我们的朋友马上就死了
On the ground! - Our friend is dying.
我们需要帮助他
We need to help him.
闭嘴
Shut up!
嘿 你不用打他的
Hey, you didn't have to do that!
在这里 我说了算
I'm in charge here!
我是老...
I'm in charge...
我的天呐
Oh, my God,
他给自己爆头了
he just blew his fuckin' head off!
卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit!
银警
Silvercops!
我们需要到河对岸去
We gotta get across the river.
快快快 跑起来
Come on, come on, come on, run!
卧♥槽♥ 刚才好险
Oh, fuck, that was too close.
格里格在哪
Where's Grag?
格伦 不
Glen, no!
撑住 格里格 拜托拜托 保持清醒
Hang in there, Grag. Come on, come on, stay with me.
现在我们安全了 我们安全了
We're safe now. We're safe.
来人救救我们 格里格中枪了
Someone help us, they got Grag!
幸好我撑到了现在
Glad I was able to hold on
我们到家了
until we got home.
你要保持清醒 你听到了吗
You stay awake, you hear me?
不要放弃我们
Do not give up on me!
格里格
Grag!
不 不 格里格
No, no, Gragger!
格里格 醒醒 拜托
Gragger, wake up, please.
人都去哪里了
Where the hell is everyone?
我们现在需要帮助
We need help now!
斯康特
Skunt?
大王 你想要干什么
Skel, wh-what are you doing up?
大王 不 不 别这样
Skel, no, no, please!
怎么回事 - 不要挣扎 伙计
What the hell? - Don't struggle, man.
这是银色手铐 它们只会变的更紧
Those are silver bindings. They'll only get tighter.
大王 你为什么要这样做
Skel, why are you doing this?
扎 拜托
Zy, come on,
你知道这里发生了什么
you know what's happening here.
我就是那个与银警合作的人
I'm the one who was working with the Sils.
但全息之家曾是你的梦想
But Holohouse was your dream.
对 是我曾经的梦想
Yeah, was my dream!
你知道我的新梦想是什么吗
Do you know what my new dream is?
不要在一个又冷又脏的仓库中向那些社会渣子们乞怜
Not begging for scraps in a cold, gross warehouse.
我已经与银河警♥察♥合作一年了
I've been working with the Sils for a year.
他们给我提供盐 我把它藏在一边
They supply me with salt, I move it on the side.
但我们不做盐的买♥♥卖♥♥
But we don't touch salt.
你们不做
You don't.
这样的话 我垄断了市场
That way, I corner the market.
你需要那么多钱做什么 伙计
What do you even need bippies for, man?
拉夫人绝不会让全息人生活在北面
The 'Raffs will never let a Holo live on the north side.
这就是我伪装受到攻击的原因
Which is why I faked my attack.
所以你收集到了我需要完成基因重塑的钱
So you'd gather the boppies I need for a full DNA rewrite.
我不会再是一个肮脏的全息人了
I won't even be a filthy Holo anymore.
但他们就是一群糟糕的禽兽
But they're fucking monsters!
我也应该是个禽兽
I deserve to be a monster too!
首先 我要去改变我的基因
First things first, I'm gonna go get my DNA changed.
然后我将给警♥察♥打电♥话♥带走你们所以人
Then I'll call the Silvercops on all of you
之后我会把仓库改成公♥寓♥
and then I'll flip the warehouse into condos.
你出♥卖♥♥♥我们就是为了公♥寓♥吗
You're selling us out for condos?
谁会愿意住在这种地方
Who would even wanna live over here?
哦 北边只是个开始
Oh, the north side was just the beginning.
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表