剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
不然南希会气到飙法语
or Nancy will be mise en pissed.
不 这里还没完事儿呢
No, we're not done here!
飞船啊 - 是啊是啊 中微子引擎
The ship... - Yeah. Yeah. The neutrino engine.
我已经没办法了
I can't help with that anyway.
你啥都精通 自己解决吧
You're so perfect at everything, deal with it yourself.
我先撤了
I'm outta here.
好吧 我听到了金钱破碎的声音
Okay. That sounded expensive.
泰里 泰里 别犯浑
Terry, Terry, don't be a twunt.
你打碎了什么
What did you break?
烘培时间到 混♥蛋♥们
It's crust time, motherfuckers!
啊 该死
Ow! Fuck! Ow!
好多楼梯
Ow! So many stairs!
科沃 我从楼梯上摔下来了
Ugh! Korvo, I fell down the stairs.
活该 谁让你抛弃我
Good. You deserve it for abandoning me.
你太不善良了
That's not nice!
我好像找到了 你快给我回来
I think I found it! Get back here.
该死 你把雷射枪摔成碎片了
Shit. You broke the fucking ray into big, chunky pieces!
要命了
Ugh, God damn it.
妈的
Ow. Son of a bitch!
该死
Ow! Ah! Oh! Shit!
天哪
Whoa! Oh, God!
给个痛快吧
Fuck my life.
我去 妈的
Oh, shit. Son of a bitch!
啊
Oh!
好了好了
There, there.
去找杰西吧 孩子
Go to Jesse, my child.
你本可以帮帮他的
You could have helped him.
我帮了
I did.
快看 是个游戏机 不过坏了
Look, it's a Game Boy, but it's broken.
那些异教♥徒♥宁可毁掉他们的热量来源
The infidels destroyed their heat source
也不愿意从内心接受杰西
rather than accept Jesse into their hearts.
我为我们的杰小西感到可惜
I fear the worst for our sweet Jessius.
无论投降与否 我们必须格杀勿论
We must slaughter every one of them whether they surrender or not.
他们已经被自己的堕落逼疯了
They've been driven to madness by their own depravity.
没有了热量 他们一定坚持不了多久
Without heat, they're sure to be weak.
但还是有些人能够看到光明 对吗修女
But some could still see the light. Right, Sister?
不 杰西对我说过 她要他们都死
No! Jesse spoke to me. She wants them all dead.
我能感觉到杰西就在附近
I can sense Jessius nearby.
我们必须快些前进了
We must forge ahead.
天平 天平
Come on. Scale. Scale.
天平到底在哪啊
Where's the scale?
泰里... 哎呦
Terry... Ow!
我又撞到头了
I hit my soft head again.
快帮我准备准备
Help me set up.
我担心咱们家厨房♥像连锁餐厅一样
I'm worried our kitchen is giving off CPK vibes.
你把激光枪弄坏了
You broke the ray!
我们永远都要当隐身的瞎子了
We're stuck blind and invisible forever!
是是是 不过永远可有很久呢
Yeah, yeah, forever's a long time.
南希可是现在就要来了
Nancy's coming now.
如果你不尊重我 我也不会尊重你的酥皮的
If you won't respect me, then I won't respect your crust!
你不会扔的是
You did not just throw
我的传家宝烘焙粉吧
my heirloom Goop Jade Egg brand baking powder!
哟 不想让我扔你的东西是吧
Oh, don't want me to break your stuff, huh?
没了这个什么破东西 看你再怎么做酥皮
Try making crust with no whatever this is.
那是花生酱
That was peanut butter.
做酥皮不用花生酱的 笨蛋
You don't need peeb for crust, you dork!
别扔啦
Quit it!
南希需要一个平静的意式空间
Nancy needs a peaceful, Italiano space.
这可一点都不好
This is not molto bene!
你知道吗
You know what?
我还挺高兴我把那个破隐形激光枪弄坏了的
I'm happy I destroyed the stupid invisibility ray.
至少这样
At least this way,
我就不用再看到你的大丑脸了
I'll never have to see your ugly face again!
你把这话收回去 你很喜欢我的脸的
You take that back. You cherish my face! Ah!
现在不喜欢了
Ow! Not anymore, I don't!
我不要再给你擦屁♥股♥了
I'm done taking your shit!
去你的激光枪 去你的任务吧
Forget the ray, forget the mission.
我要搬走
I am moving out!
只要我能找到门
Soon as I can find the door.
妈的
Fuck!
泰里
Terry?
你还在吗
Are you still here?
在 我搞不清我在门的哪边了
Yeah. I got confused about which side of the door I was on
但是又不好意思说话
and was too embarrassed to say anything.
对不起我扔了你的烘焙粉
I'm sorry I threw your nutrient powders.
我觉得这是我的问题 和激光枪的事无关
I think something is broken in me that a ray can't fix.
你想知道为什么我一定要下午约南希过来吗
You wanna know why I bid on an afternoon with Nancy?
我以为是因为你就是喜欢网飞的明星
Well, I thought it was 'cause you're a simp for Netflix celebs.
也对 还有
Yes, but also,
还记得我们一起去高地公园度假
remember when we went on that vacation to Highland Park
然后你吃到了巨好吃的一块披萨
and you had an amazing piece of pizza
一直滔滔不绝地夸它吗
and wouldn't stop talking about it?
那就是南希做的酥皮
That was Nancy's crust.
你在飞船上一直那么努力 真的是我们很好的领导
You always work so hard on the ship and lead us so good,
我只是想带回一点高地公园的回忆给你
I, I just wanted to bring a little slice of Highland Park to you.
你真的很好 泰里
That's, that's very thoughtful of you, Terry.
科沃 我从来不帮你
Korvo, the reason I never want to help
搞那些科幻的东西
with the sci-fi stuff is
是因为我不会数学
I don't know math.
连最基本的也不会吗
Not even basic math,
像哥德巴♥赫♥猜想
like the Goldbach Conjecture
或者三维立体函数那种
or the real-valued function on a three-dimensional space?
别骂了 我真的很羞愧
You shame me. I am shamed.
我实际上还挺喜欢你不懂这些科学
I actually like that you don't know science stuff.
为什么 - 这样才让我觉得自己很重要
What? - It makes me feel necessary,
就像健壮性感的失乐普科学家
like a hunky sexy science Shlorpian.
你在伪装自己
You were fronting for me?
我在伪装自己 也在逞英雄
I was fronting and stunting.
但是我们说过在这里我们永远不用伪装
But we said we'd never front in this house.
当时的同意就是我在伪装
Agreeing to that was my original front.
你说飞船那些事的时候还挺性感的
It is sexy when you know about the ship.
你抱怨中子星核的时候
I got pretty hot
我都感觉浑身发热了
when you complained about the neutronium core.
它总在离子上保持低位
It's always low on ions!
我告诉你
Mm. I'll tell you what,
你讲高科技的那种语调简直让我性奋
that tech support tone makes me goosh.
那我朝流体处理器大叫的时候呢
What about when I yell at the fluidic processors?
让我疯狂
Drives... me... wild.
泰里 把衣服都他妈脱掉
Terry, take your goddamn clothes off.
我一直就没穿
Oh, I've been naked this whole time.
啊操
Oh, fuck.
像坐♥爱♥克托沙发一样对我
Treat me like an Ektorp.
叫我小贱
Call me a slutty little Malm.
讲点瑞典脏话
Talk Swedish dirty to me.
但是宜家的法务 还是挺厉害的
But IKEA legal. They're so powerful.
我们完事了再说吧
Just do it after we cut away!
比利书架
Ungh, Billy bookcase!
丽巴画框
Ribba frames!
好厉害 天哪 - 卡莱克搁架
God! Yes! Ugh, yes. - Ungh! Kallax shelving!
继续说这些宜家服务 太他妈爽了
Keep saying IKEA merch, it gets me so fuckin' hot!
六角扳手
Allen wrench!
送货到家
Home delivery!
牢靠性
Sustainability!
瑞典肉丸
Meatballs!
我去 肯定是南希·斯沃顿来了
Oh, fuck! Oh, Nancy Silverton must be here!
在吗 泰里
Hello? Terry?
我是南希
It's Nancy.
她就直接进来了
She just walked in?
她可是传奇人物 她想干嘛干嘛
She's a legend. She does what she wants.
闭嘴假装我们不在就行了
Just shut up and pretend we're not here.
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表