剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
让我们给他读些网上的评论
Let's read him some comments from the internet.
爱莎 登陆社会新闻网
AISHA, pull up the Marvel subreddit.
让我看看
Let's see. Uh... ah!
洋洋乐 这个人认为金刚狼
Yumyulack, this guy thinks Wolverine
应该打不过赞达亚
should have been played by Zendaya.
加油
Go sports!
我喜欢热狗和十五美元的啤酒
I love hot dogs and paying $15 for beer.
我们得拿点真家伙出来
We gotta bring out the big guns.
爱莎 帕丁顿熊第二部 读出来
AISHA, Paddington2 Reddit now.
哦我的天
Oh, my God.
前一百万条评论
The first million comments are all people wanting
都是想和帕丁顿做♥爱♥的
to have sex with Paddington.
恶心
Nasty.
帕丁顿是个小贱♥人♥
Paddington's a little bitch.
帕丁顿熊第一部比帕丁顿熊第二部要好
Paddington 1 is better than Paddington 2.
帕丁顿在监狱里撑不了一秒
Ooh, Paddington wouldn't last a second in prison.
该死
Goddamn it!
这些人怎么了
What is wrong with these people?
休·格兰特真是个潇洒迷人的反派
Hugh Grant imbued his villain with a rakish charm.
抓住他
Grab him!
你要跟他去哪
Where are you going with him?
他是我们的朋友
That's our friend!
犯规 犯规
Foul! Foul!
犯规
Foul!
这里是动物区
Alright, this is the animal zone.
蛹宝宝应该就在附近
Pupa should be around somewhere.
哦 哪个是他
Oh, which one is he?
我不知道 完全被这些可爱的东西迷住了
I don't know. I'm blinded by all the cuteness.
翻过来检查一下
Check under them.
我用记号♥笔在他下面写了我的名字
I wrote my name in Sharpie on him down there
以防万一弄丢它
in case he ever gets lost.
蛹宝宝
Pupa!
蛹宝宝 - 我找到它了
Pupa! - I got him, I got him.
趴下 坏狗狗们
Down. Bad puppies!
快跑
Fucking run!
你确定这是允许的吗
Are you sure this is authorized?
因为我们错过了墙中墙的轮班
Because we're missing our shift on the wall in the wall.
哦 大家伙来了
Oh, yeah. Something big's going down.
看 他在偷吃的
Look, he's stealing the food!
完蛋
What the fuck?
快上
Come on!
不是蓝色运动饮料
Not the blue Gatorade!
这里面有真的鳄鱼尿
That's the one that has the actual gator piss in it.
你到底在干嘛
Oh, what are you doing?
一个一个说
One at a time!
我看到吉米在偷东西
I found Jimmy stealing
而且可能污染了食物供应
and possibly contaminating the food supply.
他是个间谍
He's a spy.
你颠倒黑白
That's not what we were doing.
我正在为电影之夜准备用品
I was getting supplies together for a movie night.
别编了
Oh, please.
我以为这样能提高士气
I thought it would raise morale.
在墙中墙的角落
In one corner of the wall in the wall,
如果你爬到最上面
if you climb to the top,
可以看到洋洋乐的电脑
you could see Yumyulack's computer
里面都是他偷来的电影电视剧
with all his stolen movies and TV shows.
不可能
No, you can't.
他显然在说谎
He's clearly lying.
我能证明
I can prove it.
他是对的
He's right.
处刑人: 黎明恩惠
You can see The Boondock Saints: The Dawn of Boon movie file
就在电脑桌面上
right there on the desktop.
哦 还有新一季的 顶级厨师: 昆虫
Ooh, and the new season of Top Chef: Insects.
我们正要看这个
That's what we were gonna watch.
帕德玛喜欢嘎吱嘎吱的声音
Padma loves a crunch.
我...
I...
对不起
I'm sorry.
这听起来确实很有趣
Yeah, that does sound fun.
你疯了 知道吗
You've gone crazy, you know that?
从现在起 别靠近我
From now on, stay away from me.
我真的以为发生了危险
I really thought something was going on.
太平得很
There's no threat.
你♥他♥妈♥就不能冷静一次吗
Just chill the fuck out for once in your life.
去睡觉吧 雪儿
Go get some sleep, Cherie.
在我们安宁的时候 没必要救皮斯莉
It's just not time to save Pezlie when we're at peace.
这里是周末区
This is the weekend zone.
现在去找泰里 趁还来得及赶紧离开
Now find Terry and get out of there before it's too late.
这个简单
This one's gonna be easy.
只是一群女士在吃沙拉而已
It's just a bunch of ladies throwing down some salads.
别被骗了 她们不能吃沙拉
Don't be fooled. They aren't allowed to eat the salads.
她们只能在嘴边 偷偷吃一口
They can only hover a bite right next to their mouths.
这会让一个婊♥子♥发疯
It can make a bitch crazy.
剧集《饮食大革命》制♥作♥人
问问瑞安·西克莱斯特就知道了
Just ask Ryan Seacrest.
我们必须深入泰里的大脑
We're going to have to dig deep into Terry's brain
探究提升臀部肌肉的秘诀
beneath all the tips for lifting your buttocks muscles
还有盒子里的杰克快餐店的秘密菜单
and Jack In The Box secret menus.
泰里最喜欢的电影是《超能查派》
Terry's favorite movie is Chappie.
也许这里面有什么玄机
Maybe there's something with that.
你还记得《超能查派》的主题曲吗
Oh, do you remember the theme from Chappie?
当然 这首歌♥还得过中学格莱美奖呢
Oh, of course I do. It won a middle school Grammy.
查派是个机器人 可以下地狱
Chappie's a robot so he can go to hell
每天和朋友帕特尔戴夫出门
All he does is hang out with Dev Patel ♪
查派说唱
It's the Chappie rappy
查派说唱
The Chappie rappy
查派
The Chappie
我喜欢沙拉和邻里闲聊
I love salad and neighborhood gossip.
没用 去他妈的
It's not working. Fuck this.
科沃 别戳了
Ah, Korvo! Stop jabbing!
成功了 爱的力量
It worked! The power of love.
你刺伤了我
You stabbed me!
下一次 就用查派这首歌♥来打动我吧
Next time, just be moved by the Chappie song
我就不用这么做了
and I won't have to.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
妈的,我咳血了
Oh, shit, I just coughed up blood.
你有必要捅我这么狠吗
Did you have to stab me so hard?
哦不 沙拉小姐抓走了科沃
Oh, no! The salad lady got Korvo!
看看我给你带来的这个家庭
Look at this family I brought you.
平淡无奇 就像你喜欢的那样
Bland, just like you like it.
哦 纽扣衫
Ooh, button-downs.
他们穿着沿海精英的制♥服♥
They're wearing the uniform of the coastal elite.
他们已经准备好和你拍一张全家福了
They're ready to take a family photo with you.
它们是如此完美 毫不怪异
They're so perfect and un-weird.
干得好 笨蛋们
Great going, dumbasses.
你把科沃丢在家族区了
You lost Korvo to the family zone,
所有区域中最强大的
the most powerful of all zones.
我还没准备好做家里的男人
I'm not ready to be the man of the house.
他永远消失了 躲在付费墙后面
He's gone forever, behind the paywall.
付费墙
A paywall?
这就对了 我是高级会员
That's right. I'm premium!
你怎么是个看起来正常 却如此邪恶的沙拉小姐
How are you such an evil normal-looking salad lady?
每天都这样举着叉子赔笑
You think it's easy to hold a fork up like this
一整天 你觉得容易吗
and smile all day, every day?
你可能以为我笑得很开心
You probably thought I was laughing nicely,
但实际上 我总是在狂笑
but really I was always laughing maniacally.
哦不 科沃
Oh, no, Korvo!
她说没办法把他弄出来
Oh, lady says there's no way to get him out.
靠
Fuck.
你到底想不想离开这里
So you wanna get out of here or what?
如果你现在离开 他就会永远被困在宇宙中
AISHA: If you leave now, he'll be stuck in the stockiverse forever.
受够这些该死的规则了
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表