剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
What?
今天是我圣日 你们还都瞒着我
Today's my birth-a-day, and you hid it from me?
完蛋 - 啊对不起洋洋乐
Oh, shit. - Oh, Yum, I'm so sorry.
你们怎么能这样
How could you?
我要用我的圣日超能力干好多事呢
I was gonna use my birth-a-day powers to do so much cool stuff.
真的吗 我们担心你会暴走来着
Oh, yeah? Because we were scared you were gonna be violent with it.
我只是想用我的超能力让他们
I was just gonna use my powers to make them show me
给我看《独奏者》的预告片
an early cut of Solo 2: Solo-er.
哦对 我还要杀掉所有人 就从你俩开始
Oh, and I was gonna kill everyone, starting with you two!
哦不
Oh! No!
啊毛毡 - 不要啊
Ah, the felt! - Oh no!
着火了 - 我们就知道你是个坏蛋
It's burning! - We knew you were bad!
哦不 泰里 杰西
Oh, oh, Terry, Jesse, no!
我的家人被压成帽子了
My family got milned into hats
就像幸运饼干预言的那样
just like the fortune cookie said they would!
我天哪 泰里 杰西 你们还能听到我说话吗
Oh, my God. Terry, Jesse, can you hear me?
你个混♥蛋♥ 你把他们都变成这么逊的东西
You fuck. You turned them into the lamest thing!
等我打开我的圣日礼物
When I open my birth-a-day present,
你就该庆幸自己是顶帽子了
you're gonna wish you were a hat.
等会
Hold on.
这个追逐场景好眼熟啊
This chase sequence looks familiar.
这群省钱的货是不是又用了
Are these cheap bastards reusing animation
杰西追你回家那次的动画
from when Jesse chased you home that one time?
不可能 这回明明不一样了
No way, this is different!
啊啊 天哪
Ah! Ah! Oh God.
救命啊
Oh, oh, help me. Ah, ah!
就是一样的 这就是上次咬你那条狗
It is the same, th-th-that's the dog that bit you before.
别想用这招溜走
Don't you dare use it to get past me.
去你的吧 我就打算这么做
Fuck you, that's exactly what I'm doing.
蛹宝宝 快离开引擎室
Pupa, get out of my engine room...
你知道这 不安全的
you know it's not safe... here.
辐射累积中 百分之九十八
Radiation building, 98 percent.
救命 救命啊
Help! Please help!
别去 蛹宝宝 你会没命的
No, Pupa, you're not gonna make it.
你是谁 你是啥呀
Who are you? What are you?
百分之九十九点六 - 别管它了 老兄
99.6 percent. - Let it go, man.
我肯定会被炒鱿鱼的 但炒就炒吧
Yeah, I'll get fired, but fuck 'em.
他们只准我在车里上厕所
They make me pee in my truck!
温度持续上升 辐射累积至百分之九十九点八
Warning, radiation buildup is now at 99.8 percent.
辐射器正在脱机 请立即清除数据
Emitters are spooling, purge imminent.
沃塔虫
Volptar!
蛹宝宝 小心啊
Pupa, watch out!
警告 有危险
Warning, danger,
启动清除程序
initiating teleron wipe.
科沃
Korvo?
科沃
Korvo!
给我起开
Get out of my way.
我知道你要用你的圣日能力
Look, I understand y-you're about to wreck me
把我♥干♥掉
with your birth-a-day powers,
但在你行动之前 我想说对不起
but before you do that, I just wanna say I'm sorry.
对不起 为了什么
You are? For what?
我们不应该骗你
We shouldn't have lied to you.
我们应该信任你去做正确的事
We should have trusted you to do the right thing
而不是以最坏的结果打算
instead of thinking the worst.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
而且我也很抱歉使劲踢了你的蛋蛋
And I'm sorry I busted your balls so hard.
但问题是 我脸皮薄
The truth is, I have thin skin.
是真的皮薄 这是我从出生时就有的病
Literally, it's a clinical condition I was born with
我没告诉过任何人
that I've hidden from everyone.
所以我一觉得被攻击 就会失控
It makes me lash out when I feel attacked.
谢谢你这么坦诚
Thanks for opening up to me about it.
我不知道你承受着这样的痛苦
I had no idea you were carrying that burden.
现在只有你知我知
I know it's just you and me now
因为你把家人们都杀了 变成了帽子
because you killed half the family by turning them into hats.
但我想和你换种方式重新相处
But I'd love to turn a new page in how we treat each other.
你说呢
What do you say?
这样吧 科沃
You know what, Korvo?
如果你刚刚说的是真心话
If you really mean what you just said,
那没问题 我没有圣日超能力也没关系
then okay, I'm good with letting my birth-a-day clock run down.
真的吗
Really, you are?
当然 想去看《猎杀红色十月号♥》的第二部
Yeah, wanna go watch Hunt for Red October 2:
《追踪绿色十一月》吗
The Search for Green November?
先给我慢着
Wait a hot fucking second.
你讨厌那部电影 而且我认识的洋洋乐
You hate that movie, and the Yumyulack I know
绝不会这么快就被说服
would never cave that quick.
不 那是我的礼物
Wait, don't, that's my present!
"给科沃"
"To Korvo"?
天哪 今天是我的失乐普圣日
Oh, my God, it's my Shlorpian birth-a-day.
你们假装调洋洋乐离山
You guys pretended to distract Yumyulack
实际上一直都是调我离山
while the whole time you were actually distracting me!
等一下 晃悠悠的眼珠子
Wait a minute, googly eyes?
这俩帽子恐怕根本不是泰里和杰西吧
Are these hats even Terry and Jesse?
我们暴露了 计划失败
We're blown, we're blown!
前往避难室
To the panic room!
别这样 科沃
Don't do this, Korvo.
想想你两秒钟前刚说的话
Think back to what you said two seconds ago.
去你的 这是一回事吗
Fuck you, completely different situation.
等我达到满血状态 你们的屁♥股♥就等着开花吧
When I hit full bars, your asses are grasses.
快进来
Get in here!
你干嘛要把他引回房♥子里
Why did you lead him back to the house?
抱歉 我入戏太深了
I'm sorry, I got way too into character.
该死
Oh, shit.
幸好
Phew.
血条满格 等死吧你们
All charged up, time to die!
那个生物为了救人类牺牲了自己
That creature perished to save mein life.
我要在后背纹上他
I will get a tattoo of him on my back.
我都不知道他叫什么
I don't even know his name.
他叫蛹宝宝 是个大人物
He was the Pupa, and he was very important,
所以关于他刚刚发生了什么
which is why the three of us need to get our story straight
我们仨得对好说辞
about what exactly happened to him.
蛹宝宝 你还活着 怎么会
Pupa, you're alive, how?
你藏在沃塔虫体内躲过了辐射
You hid from the radiation inside the volptar!
行了 我先走了
Alright, well, I'm gonna go.
我不相信这个计算机
I don't trust this computer at all.
我也不信 这出科幻破戏我看得够够的
Me neither, I've had quite enough of this sci-fi scheisse.
说来好笑
Ya know, it's funny.
我总问"布朗能为您做些什么"
I've always asked, "What can Brown do for you?"
但这是第一次有人为布朗做些什么
But this is the first time somebody did something for Brown.
蛹宝宝
Wow, Pupa.
你今天真是让我受益匪浅啊
You really taught me something today,
每一条人类生命都很重要
that every human life matters,
即使是那个联合包裹的快递员
even that lonely UPS guy
同样值得你牺牲
was worth sacrificing your own...
独角兽
Ponies!
我就知道 你可别再用我的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥玩具了
I knew it, you need to quit putting toys on my card.
我的信用都被你败光了
You gonna fuck up my credit.
最后一扇门 你们完犊子了
Last door. You guys are fucked.
我想这样的结局是必然的吧
I suppose it was always gonna end like this.
咱俩好一场不留遗憾 泰里
We had a good run, Terry.
我只希望月亮像一个大披萨
I just wish that the moon had hit my eye
落入我的眼中 一次就好
like a big pizza pie just-a-once-a.
至少我在死前找到这个渔夫帽
At least I found this bucket hat before I died.
准备好去见你们的造物主吧 大骗子们
Prepare to meet your makers, you lying...
失乐普圣日体验完毕
Shlorpian birth-a-day complete.
没事 各位
It's fine, you guys.
你们可以过来了 - 你不生气了吗
You can come over. - You aren't still mad?
生我自己的气
Just at myself.
最该被教训的我 却教训了你们
I told you the lesson I needed to hear,
教训完我又不去照做
and then I immediately didn't do it.
我当时想 "去它的 我把你们都给宰了"
I was like, "Fuck that lesson, I'm gonna slaughter you all."
对不起
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表