剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
保安正到处找她呢
Security's totally looking for her.
5 4 3
In five, four, three.
早上好 我是巴特·马修斯
Good morning. I'm Bart Matthews.
早上好 我是巴特·马修斯
Good morning. I'm Bart Matthews.
嗨 查理斯
Oh, uh, hey, Chelice?
隔音间有个电♥话♥找你
Uh, there's a call for you here in the soundproof booth.
他们说是CBS晨间节目的盖尔·金打来的
They said it's Gayle King from CBS Mornings
问一些工作上的事情
calling about some job?
我的天 给 这个给你 这个给你
Oh, my God. Here. Take this, take this.
行 你好 盖尔
Sure. Yeah. Hi. Gayle?
我们想花一点时间
And we'd like to take a moment
来告知大家 关于我们之前主持人的
to acknowledge the unfortunate tragedy
不幸悲剧和丑闻
and scandals surrounding our previous hosts.
但现在 先在我们的蒂米·查理斯带领下
看看本周的天气情况吧
嗨 巴特
蒂米现在状况不太好
Timmy's actually under the weather right now,
所以由我来代劳
so I'll be filling in.
大家好 我是伊曼纽尔·刘易斯
今天的天气预报似乎有些让人疑惑
Now, today's forecast may seem baffling,
但是经典的帽子大衣组合
but we should all be safe with,
应该是没有问题的
组合
Combination.
好了 咱们先从蒂拉穆克开始
这里将会是寒冷的17度
17
Sventeen
这人谁啊
Who the hell is this guy?
别切 这是直播
Do not cut. We are live.
然后是伯恩斯这里
And then, over here in Burns,
将会是温暖到反季节程度的
it's gonna be an unseasonably warm
99开氏度
99
Ninety- nine.
然后 在
And, down in
克拉马斯福尔斯这里 只有2
2度
只有2度 好 是2
Only two. Okay, it's number two.
17 99 2
Seventeen, 99, two.
还挺顺口的吧
Got a kind of a ring to it, huh?
我可以一遍一遍又一遍地重复
Could say it over and over and over again
直到各位在家的观众能听得清清楚楚
until the people at home hear it loud and clear.
那是什么 天气情况
What's that? The weather.
所以 我希望这对大家来说能有帮助
So, I hope this worked, for everybody.
以上就是天气预报
Uh, that's the weather, and, uh,
其实大家也都无能为力
not so much you can do about it.
但我
你 是你
You. It was you.
是你切断了电缆 你就在上面
You cut the cable. You were up there.
是你听到詹姆斯对罗伊说他爱他
And you heard James tell Roy he loved him.
不不不 我 是的 而且
No, no, no. I...Yes. And...
你还试图杀了詹妮弗 把整件事栽赃给罗伊
you tried to kill Jennifer to pin the whole thing on Roy.
詹姆斯 是我的实习生
James...was my intern.
很久以前
Years ago.
我带他入行 教他本事
I brought him in, showed him the ropes,
他向我保证过
and he promised me
总有一天 我们的爱会昭告天下
that someday, our love would be out in the open,
不再躲躲藏藏
not hidden in the shadows.
然后他就出名了
Then he got famous.
他跟这里的每一个小基佬
And he worked his way through every twink
还有蠢花瓶都搞上了
and idiot himbo here.
但 但我 我
But- but me, I...
我爱他
I loved him.
而爱
And love...
爱永不灭
...love never dies.
这晨间节目可是够癫的
Now, that is one wacky morning show.
所以
So...
罗伊和詹妮弗都洗清了罪名 自♥由♥了
Roy and Jennifer are both free and clear.
我就说不是他干的了
Told you it wasn't him.
托德 你先坐
Todd, uh, sit down, please.
好了 托德 是这样
Okay. Todd, I have, uh,
我决定了
decided that.
你可以给这家律所的任何一个律师做事
you can work for any lawyer in this firm.
什么 而且你也可以
What? And you can see
偶尔接外面的客户
the occasional outside client Wow.
只要不影响你的工作
as long as it doesn't interfere with your work.
不会的 我只是在扩展业务
Oh, it won't interfere. I'm just branching out.
我在展翅
I'm spreading my wings.
但我要把你的薪水对半砍
But I am going to slash your salary in half.
什么 对半 什么 妈 为什么
What? Half? What? Mom. How?
这样能激励你
It will motivate you
我很有动力啊 去为了你自己
I'm motivated. to work harder
更努力一点
for yourself.
这是我给出的唯一机会
That is my only offer.
那我先走了
I'll excuse myself.
那么 玛格丽特 我得知今天在电视台
So, Margaret, I understand there was some excitement today
有好一出闹剧
at the television station.
而且KOLP申请跟我们续顾问律师合同了
And KOLP has asked to renew their retainer with us.
那太棒了
Oh, that's wonderful.
但这改变不了什么
But that doesn't change anything.
我们还是 这改变了一件事
We still...I- It changes one thing.
这笔顾问费用能供一个人的薪水
That retainer covered one person's salary.
费用还是得削减 玛格丽特
Cuts will still have to be made, Margaret.
我觉得执行合伙人
I think the managing partner
对此有话要说
will have something to say about that.
你可以到周一
You can expect a full report
等着收全面报告
on your desk Monday morning.
好了 我要先告辞了
And now, if you'll excuse me...
合伙人
partner.
晚安 苏珊
Night, Susan.
所以 杨律师
So, Attorney Yang.
你是不是该认真考虑
Isn't it time you got serious
在这家律所做合伙人的事情了呢
about the partner track here at the firm?
还是说你准备整个职业生涯
Or you do plan on being Margaret Wright's lapdog
都做玛格丽特·莱特的走狗
for your entire career?
顺便问一句 你还准备吃
By the way, are you eating this dinner
我为你做的晚餐吗
that I've prepared for you?
不好意思 这是人吃的东西吗
I'm sorry, is this food for humans?
我都没发现呢
I didn't realize.
是啊
Yeah.
你真的算是雄起了吧
I mean, you really are kind of doing it, aren't you?
做晚餐
Dinner,
有了自己的公♥寓♥ 在妈办公室里
your own apartment, your own parasite PI agency
开了寄生的私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所
inside Mom's office.
就 现在真的有什么东西
Like, something has
在推着你往前走
gently nudged you forward somehow.
我去了机场 去阻止苏珊的航♥班♥
I went to the airport to stop Susan's flight.
但
But.
我去得太晚了
I was too late.
你知道吗
And, you know,
我当时就站在机场里
I was just standing there at the airport,
感觉内心都崩塌了
sort of dissolving inside.
然后
And then
我低头
I looked down
看到了自己手里的私♥家♥侦♥探♥证
and I had my PI license in my hand.
我做到了 你知道吧 我拿回证了
I did it, you know? I- I got it back.
在那一刻 我决定了
And in that moment, I decided
我要成为俄勒冈州有史以来
that I am going to be the greatest investigator
最厉害的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
that Oregon has ever seen.
我是认真的 我会名垂青史的
I'm serious. My reputation will precede me.
其实这只需要
AlI it really takes is.
一个大案子
one big case.
破解一个大谜题
Crack some huge mystery
你就能出名了
and you're famous.
一下子你就成夏洛克·福尔摩斯了
I mean, boom, you're Sherlock Holmes.
你是《小侦探哈里特》
You're Harriet the Spy
没错 小艾
Exactly, Al.
是啊
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表