剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
你好梅里特 能听到吗
MARGARET: Hello, Merritt? Uh, can you hear me?
可以 玛格丽特 能听到
MERRITT: Yes, Margaret, I'm here.
终于来了
And it's finally happening.
李氏姐妹刚刚炒了
The Lee sisters just fired
七个月内的第七家律所
their seventh attorney in seven months,
你要去拉拢她们来我们律所
and you are going to acquire them as clients.
李氏姐妹身家4000万美元
The Lee sisters are worth 40 million,
打理她们的基金会可以得到
and handling their foundation would yield
2%的佣金 这能维持我们接下来
a two- percent commission rate that could keep us afloat
几个月的生计
for the next few months.
我们需要这个
And we need that.
我相信你听说过
But as I'm sure you've been told,
她们是怪物
they are monsters,
明天会到
and they're coming in tomorrow.
我能信任你来谈成这笔交易吗
Can I trust you to seal this deal?
当然
Of course.
我们不是都准备好了吗
I- I thought we prepared all this.
是着手做了 但你一直都很忙
We started, but you've been too busy
就没做演示搞
to finish the presentation. Oh.
就没做演示搞
to finish the presentation. Oh.
而我一直在替你炒掉的那个办公室经理擦屁♥股♥
And I've been covering for the office manager you fired.
我能冲梅里特的声音里听出来
I could just hear it in Merritt's voice,
高高在上
dripping with condescension.
高高在上
dripping with condescension.
他觉得我
He doesn't think that
签不下来这些客户
I can land these clients?
我们必须全力以赴
We have to pull out all the stops;
十八般武艺都搬出来
the full dog and pony show.
你知道所有活都是
You do realize I will be the one
我一个人在做吧 弗朗西 我会帮忙的
doing all the work? Francey, I'll help.
我们需要这个
We need this.
而我需要跟你谈谈
And I need to talk to you.
现在没空 托德 忙得很
No, not now, Todd. Very busy.
弗朗西 我们通个宵
So, Francey, we will work through the night.
优秀
Oh, great. Oh!
你可以来吃晚饭 没错
You can come to dinner. Yes. Oh.
现在去找个年轻的律师助理来帮你
Now, go get one of those young paralegals to help you.
行 快去快去
Yeah, yeah. Go, go, go, go, go.
好 什么事 托德 我很忙
Okay, what is it, Todd? I'm busy.
把门关上
Close the door.
坐
Sit down.
坐
Sit down.
你有什么事要告诉我吗
Anything you'd like to tell me?
哪方面
About what?
廉价卫生纸 难喝的咖啡
Cheap toilet paper, bad coffee.
厨房♥里新鲜点心 没了
Fresh pastries in the kitchen, gone.
大厅里的花 没了
Flowers in the lobby, gone.
丽莎 办公室经理 走了
Lisa, the office manager, gone.
而且没人填上位置
And no replacement.
托德
Oh, Todd.
我身为波特兰最厉害的侦探不是徒有虚名的
I am not Portland's best detective- to- be for nothing.
我们财务方面有困难了对不对
We're in financial trouble, aren't we? Uh...
律所在削减开支
The firm is cutting back.
员工 物品都在消失
People, things disappearing.
你把我工资减半 现茌就都说得通了
You cut my salary in half. It all makes sense now.
托德 我们没困难
Todd, we are not in any trouble.
我负责财务决策
I am in charge of financial decisions,
这只是在提高效率
and- and we are just being efficient.
你在骗我
You're lying to me.
瞧瞧你 逃避眼神交流
Look at you, you're avoiding eye contact.
嘿 别乱转了
Hey, stop moving around.
妈 我们有困难了 之前为什么不告诉我
Mom, we're in trouble. Why didn't you tell me?
你不信我吗
Y- You don't trust me?
我们一起经历了那么多
I mean, after all we've been through,
我还以为我们是蝙蝠侠和罗宾
I thought we were Batman and Robin,
卡格尼和莱西 夏洛克和华生
Cagney and Lacey, Sherlock and Holmes.
我很信任你的 真的
Oh, I trust you just fine, I do.
没什么大事需要回报的
I mean, there's really nothing serious to report.
我在努力搞定
I am holding it all together.
晚饭见
I will see you at dinner.
如果克莱姆没有明显皮疹
Well, if Clem doesn't have a visible rash,
那我怀疑是手 脚和嘴的问题
then I doubt it's actually hand, foot and mouth.
改成蓝色 换下字体
Make it blue and change the font.
这个演示稿一定要看起来很上档次
This whole presentation has to read as classy.
这字体名字就叫“上档次”
This font is literally called"Classy. "
怎么了
What is going on?
我们想争取到一个
Oh, well, we are trying to woo
很大 很难搞定的客户
a very big, very difficult client, and...
弗朗西 不行 蓝色 烤箱里不是在烤着派呢吗
Francey, no. Blue. Don't you have pie in the oven?
你都没吃 托德 抱歉 是
You didn't eat a thing, Todd. I'm sorry. Yeah.
那个面包卷你不吃吗
CHET: Oh, uh, you're not gonna eat that roll?
不吃 给你吧 给
Uh, no, no, no. go ahead. Here.
你会跟切特分享食物 却不肯给我
Uh, so you'll share food with Chet and not me?
如果你在我家吃我的东西 就该买♥♥新的补上
If you eat my food in my home, then you should be replacing it.
我不这么认为 无所谓了 行吧 那可是我家
I don't think so. Whatever. Okay, well, it's my home.
感觉听到了去年同样的话 只是说话的人反过来了
Feel like I heard this conversation in reverse last year.
托德 看 我做了你最喜欢的派
Todd, look, I made your favorite pie. Mm. Ooh. Mm- hmm.
嗯 妈 谢了 我只是觉得我吃不下
Yeah, Ma, thanks. I just don't think I can.
等等 我忘了告诉你
Oh, wait, I forgot to tell you
因为你今早太烦人了
because you were being so annoying this morning.
我急诊收了个病人 是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I had a patient in the ER, a PI,
他抓到了罗格河连环杀手
and he caught the Rogue River serial killer?
慢着 什么 真的吗 理查德·弗兰克斯
Wait, what? Seriously? Richard Franks?
迪克·弗兰克斯 那个侦探 很酷啊
Dick Franks, the detective? That's cool.
我觉得幻灯片页数太多了
I think we have way too many slides.
我们还需要饼干 我天
Well, we also need cookies...Ah! God!
我侧面肌肉好像拉伤了
I think I pulled a muscle in my side.
疼死我了
It's killing me.
这里是不是很冷 是很冷吧
And is it freezing in here? It's cold, right?
是右侧 腰下面吗
Is it right side, like, just below your waist?
什么 是吧 说不清
What? Uh, yeah. Yeah, I don't know.
左侧 另一边疼吗 按一下这里
Does it hurt on the other side, the left? Just press here.
另一边 不疼
My other side? Uh, no. It
松手 什么
Now release. What?
搞什么
Ow! What the hell?
这回这边更疼了
That made this side hurt more.
可能是胀气 咖啡还要多久能好
Probably gas. How long until that coffee is ready?
艾莉森 你是赶时间吗 不是 但托德着急
Oh, Allison, are you in a hurry? No, but Todd is.
这是阑尾炎 我有95%的把握
That's appendicitis, and I'm 95%sure
今晚会被摘除
it's coming out tonight.
什么 我阑尾要怎么了 是破裂了吗
What? lMy appendix is what? Has it burst?
你有能带走的杯子吗
Do you have to- go cups?
打包带走咖啡 不是带他的阑尾
For the coffee, not for his appendix.
你会没事的 什么 不要
You'll be fine. What? No.
你现在就要摘除吗
You're taking it out now?
不要 不是 我要帮你
No. No, I'm helping you
从椅子上站起来 来吧
out of your chair. Please.
妈 咖啡 这就去
Mom, coffee. I'm going.
不不不不 你要干嘛 为什么啊 我不要
No, no, no, no. What are you doing? Why? I don't want to.
我吃馅饼 我吃 无所谓
I'll eat the pie, I'll eat the pie, I don't care.
我们不是该坐救援直升机吗
Shouldn't we be in a life- flight helicopter?
你不能直接闯红灯吗
Or can't you just run all these red lights?
可以 需要我眼睛闭上开车吗
Yeah, sure. Should I also drive with my eyes closed?
等等等等 回去 我忘拿手♥机♥了
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Go back. I forgot my phone.
不 我才不会
No, I'm not- -
我们不会为了部手♥机♥回去的
We're not turning around for a phone.
你还想出发前带杯咖啡呢
You're the one who wanted coffee before we left.
在你眼里咖啡比我的命还重要 艾莉森
You chose coffee over my life, Allison.
咖啡是为了能让我清醒的把你送去医院的
To keep me awake while I ambulance you to the hospital.
但实际上 你知道吗
But actually, you know what,
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表