剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
都在同一天 在同一家化疗诊所
who were all treated at the same chemo facility
接受治疗
on the same day.
但那家诊所只有四张床
But that clinic has only four beds.
这是不可能的
It's not possible.
一个假索赔人是巧合
One fake claimant is a coincidence.
三个就成了种模式 27个
Three is a pattern. 27...
是蓄意破坏 是 还有 格斯
It's sabotage. Yes, and, Gus?
你打败的那家公♥司♥ 索玛西克
This, uh, company that you took down, Somaxic.
是 和解金额就是天文数字
Yeah, and the settlement was astronomically large.
天 我敢打赌
Oh, my God. My money says
这个索玛西克想把假索赔人
that Somaxic is trying to slip fake claimants
放进我们名单里 希望我们不会注意到
into our pool, hoping that we won't notice...
僵尸原告
Zombie plaintiffs.
一旦曝光
And when revealed.
就会污染索赔人名单
Would taint the claimant pool,
让人觉得我没尽职
making it look like I didn't do my job.
迫使法官宣布审判无效
Forcing the judge to declare a mistrial.
这就是个特洛伊木马 装满了僵尸
It's a Trojan horse. Full of zombies.
毁了那些真正受到伤害之人的赔偿金
Ruining the payout for the people who were actually harmed.
是的
Yeah.
但我们需要证据
But we need proof.
获取证据的最佳方式就是
The best way to get proof is by bringing in...
卡琳娜的证词
Carina Speaks.
她是化疗诊所的日程安排员
She's the scheduler for the chemo clinic.
把布里克斯顿法官带来 这里
Bring in Judge Brixton? Here?
没错 我们会从卡琳娜突破
Yes, we'll break Carina down,
让她承认索玛西克付钱给她
get her to admit that Somaxic paid her
让她安排假的化疗预约
to schedule the fake chemo appointments.
对 我们把布里克斯顿带来
Yes, we bring in Brixton,
逼他跟格斯·伊斯顿坐下来
make him sit down with Gus Easton...
看看他们认不认识彼此
And see if they know each other.
太棒了
Mm! This is awesome!
太棒了
This is awesome.
好戏开场 好戏开场
Oh, it's on. Oh, it's on.
我应该去跟卡琳娜谈
I should speak to Carina.
这是我的案子 我邀请你加入的 还记得吗
This is my case. I brought you on, remember?
是但那是我发现异常点之前
Yes, but that was before I discovered the anomaly.
再说一次 是我发现的异常
Once again, I discovered the anomaly.
我花了三年时间
I spent three years
把这个案子带到庭审阶段
bringing this case to trial.
好上 你去 但要拿到答案
Okay, go. You do it. But get answers.
还有数字
And numbers.
我吃这口饭的 你知道
I do this for a living, you know.
而且我们要知道有多少僵尸
And we need to know how many zombies...
是我的案子
My case.
我受不了了
Oh, I cannot stand it.
妈 冷静
Mom, relax.
这事牵扯的
Well, there's too much
太多了 艾莉森
riding on this, Allison.
我怎么才能知道
How am I ever gonna know
那个房♥间里会发生什么
what's going on in that room?
除非
Um...Unless...
是 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
什么
What?
谢谢你周天过来
Thanks for coming in on a Sunday.
只想问你几个问题
Just a few questions for you.
没关系
That's all right.
我没关系 就是 我是有麻烦了吗
I'm okay with that, it's just, um, am I in trouble?
什么 没
What? No.
没有啦 只是走个形式
No, it...it's just a formality.
你是觉得自己有麻烦了吗
Did you think you were in trouble?
不是 不是吗
No. No?
不是不是
No, no, no.
只是紧张对吧 可以理解
Just nervous, huh? Oh, well, that's understandable.
这是个大案子 对吧
Yeah, it's, it's a huge case, right?
来吧 来
Well, come on. Come on.
你好
Oh. Hello.
您是哪位
Who are you?
我是哪位 你又是谁啊
Who am I? Who are you?
我是格斯·伊斯顿
GUS: I'm Gus Easton.
我预定了这件会议室
I reserved this conference room.
我是艾泽基尔·布里克斯顿
BRIXTON: I'm Ezekiel Brixton.
他们让我在这里等
And I was told to wait right here.
什么 不是吧
What? No.
托德 是艾莉尔 我找不到格斯了
ARIEL: Todd, I've lost Gus.
我不知道他在哪儿
I don't know where he is.
他已经进来这里了
Well, he's already in here,
但他和法官不认识对方
but he and the judge don't recognize each other.
他们是陌生人 好吧
They're strangers. GUS: Okay.
我会搞清楚的
I'm gonna figure this out.
来 这里 请坐
Um, here, here, have a seat.
嗯
Um, yeah.
是 请坐
Yeah, have a seat here.
这
This, uh...
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你俩是一伙儿的吗
So, are you two working together, then?
我从没见过那人
I've never seen that man before in my life.
所以他唱红脸你唱白脸
So he's the good cop and you're the bad cop?
我就不是警♥察♥ 我是法官
I'm not a cop at all, I'm a judge.
法官 天
Ajudge? Oh, God.
你妈呢 我天
Where's your mother? Oh, my God.
我发现的那个异常 对吧
I discovered that anomaly, right?
是我发现的
That was me?
是 成吧 你妈呢
Yeah, fine. Where's your mother?
不知道啊 她
I don't know, she.
忍♥受不了没法控制一切 不足为奇
couldn't stand not being in control, no surprise,
于是她去了 我不知道
so she went off to, I don't know,
一个能观察到你的地方
observe you somewhere.
观察我 是啊
Observe me? Yeah.
为什么 什么 我不知道
Why? What? I don't know.
她现在在哪儿呢 什么啊 我天
Where is she right now? What? Oh, my God.
怎么会 你好啊 你来这里干什么
What? Hello? What are you doing in here?
我 那你来这里又干什么
Me? What are you doing in here?
我无权透露 好吧
I am not at liberty to say, okay?
我在监视 看格斯情况
I am spying...checking up on Gus.
等等 你在监视格斯 无权说什么啊
Wait, you're spying on Gus? At liberty to say what?
如果我能说的话 我就说了 好吧
If I was at liberty to say, I would say, okay?
而且这是我的案子 不是你的
And this is my case, not yours.
我恰好卷入了一场骗局
I happen to be involved in a sting right now.
什么 这是我的骗局
What? This is my sting.
我们说话的时候 骗局就在发生
Right now I am stinging as we speak.
骗局 我在设下骗局 这是个骗局
Sting? I am stinging. This is a sting.
是个独♥立♥的骗局
It's a solo sting. Ow. Oh.
天
Oh, God.
卡琳娜 你为什么这么做
Oh, Carina, why did you do it?
你说什么呢
What are you going on about?
他们知道了
Oh, they know, they know.
他们一直在跟踪我 我知道的
They've been following me, I know it.
我就不该同意的
I never should have agreed to any of it.
我有个想法
I have an idea.
好吧 但我要
Okay? Okay, but I need to...
离开这里 我不能
get out of here. I can't.
不不不 妈 妈 只有一条出路
No, no, no, Mom, Mom, that's- - There's only one way out.
我不能坐牢 我家还有17只兔子要养呢
I can't go to jail, I have 17 rabbits who depend on me.
好 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
我的鞋 你的鞋
My shoe. Your shoe.
嘿 推我的头 把我推倒
Hey, push my head. Push me down.
嘿 嘿
Hey- - ooh. Oh- - hey.
什么情况
What the hell is going on?
说”你被捕了”
Say"You are under arrest. "
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表