剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
这倒是 我通过司法系统
Oh, that's true. I've met a number
认识了很多
of incarcerated gentlemen
被监禁的绅士
through the judicial system.
可可 锤子 5刀舔
Coco, Hammer, 5- Knife- Lick...
你跟叫5刀舔的人约过会
You dated someone named"5- Knife- Lick"?
他非常 非常害羞
Oh, he was very, very shy,
我不喜欢你说这话的语气
and I'm not sure I appreciate your tone.
你现在跟谁约会呢
Who are you currently dating?
没跟谁 我
No one. Iu
我不是说 -好了
I didn't mean...Okay, but wow.
嘿 那边就有个帅哥呀
Hey, there's a cute guy over there.
不不不 不是那边
No, no, no, no, not- not there.
那边 那边 不是 不是他 他
Right there, right there. No, no, not him. Him.
那个人 那个人
That guy. That guy.
对 他很帅 也挺可爱的
Yeah, he looks nice and cute.
要不你过去跟他聊聊天 艾莉森
Why don't you go over there and talk to him, Allison?
帕蒂也行 谁都可以
Or Patty? Or anyone?
什么情况 你是给我们拉皮条呢吗
What is going on? Are you prostituting us?
你给我们拉皮条
You're prostituting us?
这事又恶心又奇怪 我要走了
This is gross and weird. I'm leaving.
找其他疯子配合你的恶作剧吧
Try your skeevy shenanigans with some other nutcase.
你好 这位子有人吗
Hello. Is this seat taken?
我喜欢你的午饭
Oh, I love your lunch.
多美好的一天啊
What a day, huh?
这么多庭审 这么多裁决
So many courts, so many rulings,
那么多人被处决 太令人兴奋了
people being executed, it's so exciting.
试试别的
TODD: T- Try something else.
引诱他 骗他
Entice him. Beguile him.
我碰巧有座岛
You know, I happen to own an island.
在大洋里 太平洋上它
It's off the coast, in the Pacific, it's
是神奇的水晶之岛
...Magic Crystal Island.
到处都是美丽的瀑布和獾 还有
It's full of beautiful waterfalls and badgers and.
你在说什么啊
What are you saying?
跟厄瓜多尔类似 但更好些
It's like a nicer Ecuador, it's...
嗨 你好
Hi. Hello, there.
我新来的
Um, I'm new here,
然后
and...
这个法♥院♥太大了
this courthouse is so big,
我想问问你能不能
and I was wondering if you could, maybe,
带我去 陪审庭
show me to the, um, jury room?
我不能跟陪审团说话
I'm not allowed to speak to jurors.
你是法官吗
Oh, oh, are you a judge?
我蛮希望你能判我的案子的
I'd love for you to render my verdict.
不行吗 席琳·迪翁
No? Celine Dion?
那人什么情况啊
What is with that guy?
嘿 那人你知道吗
Hey, do you know anything about that guy?
知道 斯平克斯法官
GUARD: Oh, yeah, Judge Spinks? Mm- hmm.
我觉得他可酷了 因为州长
Thinks he's so cool cause the governor
都想找他谈话
wanted to talk to him.
多厉害
Big deal.
是啊
Yeah.
多厉害
Big deal.
经过两天的商议
After two days of deliberations,
陪审团通知我 他们陷入了僵局
I've been informed by the jury that they are deadlocked.
11比1 现在
11 to one. Now...
那11票是支持我还是反对我的
Is that 11 for or against me?
他们不会告诉我们哪个是哪个
They don't tell us which is which.
不会做出无效审判
JUDGE: There will be no mistrial.
我不会浪费这个法庭的时间或金钱
I am not wasting this court's time or money.
你们继续商议
You will keep deliberating.
不能有僵局 不可以有灰色地带
There is no deadlock, no gray area.
你们必须做出选择
You must pick a side.
要么有罪 要么无罪
Either guilty or not guilty.
现在你们回去陪审庭
Now I will send you back into the jury room.
如果你们需要任何证词
And if you need any testimony...
你想重审这个案子
You want to find a way to reopen the case.
是 -但你们必须做出决定
Yes. ...but you need to come to a decision.
我们要传唤克拉拉·威尔金斯
We are going to subpoena Clara Wilkins.
看起来我们的朋友亚当·斯平克斯
So, it would seem our friend Adam Spinks
即将去州最高法♥院♥任职了
is up for a state supreme court appointment.
非常感谢你的信任
Uh- huh? Thank you very much
给我提供这些信息
for trusting me with that informacion.
现在跟我说下为什么他是不是同志很重要
Now tell me why it matters if he's gay.
州最高法♥院♥有七名法官
There are seven judges on the state supreme court.
其中两位
Mm- hmm. And two of them,
完全是偶然的 碰巧是同性恋
by complete random chance, happen to be gay.
然后 尊敬的埃德娜·刘易斯最近
Then, the Honorable Edna Lewis recently...
变成女同了 -怎么变的 施了魔法吗
became a lesbian. What, like, through magic?
现在 州长要填补法♥院♥的空缺
Now, the governor has to fill a vacancy on the court,
而她那些更保守的选民
and her more conservative constituents...
我讨厌那词 听起来就像是投票的人被缝一起了一样
Ugh, I hate that word. It sounds like voters with stitches.
担心 如果新任法官是同志
...are concerned that, if the new judge is gay,
那么同性恋议程将会占据多数
then the gay agenda will have a majority.
然后怎样呢 强制要求穿裙裤和跳方块舞吗
And will do what, make culottes and square dancing mandatory?
州长要竞选连任
The governor is up for reelection.
行吧 那现在是要开始歧视
Okay, so now's the perfect time
还是反歧视
to start discriminating, or reverse discriminating?
还是翻来覆去歧视
Or reverse- reverse discriminating?
去年 州长任命
Last year, the governor appointed
一位非常中庸的法官去了阿什兰另一家法♥院♥
a very moderate judge to a different court in Ashland...
那位法官突然大幅度右转
Mm- hmm. ...and that judge took a hard right turn
开始支持极端反同性恋立法
and began supporting extremely homophobic legislation.
然后 当然了 在一个同志交♥友♥网♥站上被抓包了
And then, of course, got caught on a gay hookup site.
我记得那事 他的用户名叫法庭之主
Oh, I remember that. His username was ChamberLord.
对州长来说很丢脸
It was humiliating for the governor.
如果我想得到她的青睐
And if I want to stay in her good graces
并在她退休时得到她的支持
and get her endorsement when she retires,
我要彻底审查斯平克斯
I need to fully vet Spinks.
这次不能出意外
No surprises this time.
好 是 我可以给你弄清楚这事
Okay, yes, look, so I can get your answer,
但我需要借下你的车
but I need to borrow your car.
好跟踪斯平克斯
Yes, to tail Spinks.
你的车
And your car is...?
艾莉森开走了 她的又被拖走了
Allison took it. Hers got booted again.
她什么情况 -我懂
What is going on with her? I know.
她在进入一个混乱的黑洞 一团糟
She's spiraling into a chaotic black hole. Total mess.
我们现在是好人了 你敢信吗
We're the good ones now. Can you believe it?
我倒是不会这么认为
No, I wouldn't go that far.
什么 行吧 把你车给我
What- - Okay, so give me your car.
不行 不可能 我开的车是政♥府♥批的
No. No way. I drive a government- sanctioned vehicle.
行吧 如果你想让我去查你的法官
Okay, well, if you want me to go out and out your judge,
我需要代步工具
I'm gonna need some wheels.
你让我很为难
You're making this very difficult.
是你非跟自己的同类做对
You are the one who is working against your own kind.
如果他是同性恋 还没得到这份工作
I mean, if he's gay and he doesn't get the job,
这不就是恐同吗
isn't that precisely homophobic?
这不叫恐同 这是政♥治♥
It is not homophobic. It's politics.
你觉得他是同志吗
Well, do you think he's gay?
你们不是有 基达之类的东西吗
I mean, don't you have, like, gaydar or whatever?
我 都算不上真正的同性恋
I'm...I'm not even really gay.
忘了这整件事吧
Just forget this whole thing.
克拉拉不可能住这里
MARGARET: This can't be where Clara lives.
一个旧的社区中心
In an old community center?
可能是非盈利组织
Could be a nonprofit.
有什么能帮到你的
Can I help you?
有的 我叫玛格丽特·莱特
Ah, yes. I'm Margaret Wright.
想找克拉拉·威尔金斯 她在吗
I'm looking for Clara Wilkins. Is she here?
她是有麻烦了吗
Is she in trouble?
克拉拉
Uh...Clara!
是的 母亲
Yes, Mother.
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表