剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
你是可以轻松度过一天
And- and you can just coast through the day
然后想出去就出去吃晚餐 但是
and go out to dinner whenever you want, but...Well- -
我才刚进这家律所
I just walked through that door.
听我说 这些工作放这两小时
Look, all this work will still be here
也跑不了
in two hours.
好吗 我们去吃个晚饭再回来
Okay? Come on, let's go eat.
格斯 我真的去不了 希望你能理解
Gus, I really can't. Please understand.
可你会把自己累垮的
Look, you're gonna burn yourself out.
要么我被累垮 要么律所垮
Well, either I burn out or this firm burns down.
格斯
Oh, Gus.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你是为了我换的这条领带吗
Did you wear that tie for me?
是啊
Yes, I did.
我好喜欢 我好饿
Oh, I love it. And I'm starving.
我们能
Can we...
我能带着工作去吃晚餐吗
Can I bring some work to dinner?
不行
No!
这顿饭可要花掉600块呢
It's a $600 dinner.
而且桌子还特别
And the tables are- are like,
特别小
are like, really tiny.
好吧 我 我会补偿你的
Okay, well, I- I will make it up to you.
不行 我保证 我保证
Oh. No, I promise, I promise.
好吧 会很浪漫
Okay, it will be romantic,
无拘无束的 而且绝对不提工作
and spontaneous and 100% work free.
行吧 好了
Fine. Okay.
你去哪啊
Wait, where are you going?
我去吃晚餐
I'm going to dinner.
晚点打给你
I'll call you later.
你开车带我回家呗
Please, just drive me home.
我今天在急诊倒了两班
I worked a double in the ER today.
不要 说到兴♥奋♥剂♥
No. Now, about those PEDs- -
托德 虽然你基因确实不咋地
Todd. You may not have been genetically blessed,
但吃类固醇也解决不了问题啊
but steroids are not the answer.
我呵呵 你跟医院里的
Very funny. Did you talk
运动医生聊过了吗
to that sports doctor at the hospital?
聊过了 他说
I did. And he said that, apparently,
这种增强机能药剂体育界到处都是
PEDs are all over the sports community.
谁都能拿到 而且不需要处方
Anybody can get them, and you don't need
给钱就行
a prescription- - you just need money.
到处这范围怎么界定
Well, how over is all over?
当地一所高中的棒球教练
A local high school baseball coach got caught
给他的球员发这种药时被抓了
handing them out to his players.
增强机能药剂是新兴类固醇
PEDs are the new steroids.
虽然劲儿没那么大吧
They're not as sexy,
但同样可能导致中风
but they're just as likely to cause stroke,
癌症 以及每个人最喜欢的 死亡
cancer, and everybody's favorite, death.
所以 这个 什么鬼
So, it's...: The hell?
行吧 随便
Okay, yeah, sure.
在我传授医学专业知识的时候
Just walk away as I dole out
走开
medical expertise.
我超喜欢被人忽略的
I love being ignored.
嘿 你和那个咖啡女
Hey, what's this about you having a date
约会是怎么回事
with coffee girl?
到时候公♥寓♥是不是就没人了
Is the apartment gonna be free when that happens?
托德·莱特的机密调查结果
"Confidential investigation results from Todd Wright"?
我天
Oh, my God.
赖尔要把我的调查结果
Lyle is sharing my investigative work
透露跟另一方
with the other side.
他这是要给我腰斩啊
He is cutting me off at the knees.
好吧
Okay.
不是
No.
红色
Ah, red.
好吧 好吧
: Okay. Okay.
蓝色信封
Blue envelope?
一次性手♥机♥
A burner phone?
托德
MARGARET: Todd!
你在哪
Where are you?
请到会议室来 马上
Come to the conference room, please, right away.
你迟到了
You're late.
好吧
Okay.
你居然用办公室大喇叭叫我
You paged me? Across the whole office?
这也太过了吧
That was very violating.
真替你难过
MARGARET: How tragic for you.
现在
Now, please,
拜托你给我们讲讲
tell us what you've learned about PEDs
妮可如何拿到兴♥奋♥剂♥的事你查的怎样了
and how Nicole could've gotten them.
基本上哪都能买♥♥到
You can get them practically anywhere.
范围非常广泛 广泛
Wide availability. Wide.
玛格丽特 我 我觉得应该让妮可出庭
Margaret, I- I think we should put Nicole on the stand.
试着让她开囗
Try and break her.
让她承认点什么 任何事都行
Get her to admit something, anything,
好促使陪审团做出对我们有利的结论
that will tip the scales with the jury in our favor.
我喜欢你的热情
I love your enthusiasm.
接下来要说但是了
I sense a"but"approaching.
但是 你看吧
But...And there it is.
让未成年人出庭并不是个好主意
...putting a minor on the stand is not a good idea.
陪审团不会喜欢的
The jury won't like it,
而且很明显 她父母不会答应的
and, obviously, her parents won't go for it.
他们有点过度保护欲
They are very overprotective.
他们是X世代吗 可不喜欢放手了
Wait, they're Gen Xers? Oh, they hover.
他们也没错吧
MARGARET: Well, they're not wrong.
我 我就绝对不会
I- I would never
让我的孩子们出庭
put my own child on the stand.
可你明明让艾莉森出庭过
You have literally put Allison on the stand,
好几次
multiple times.
她都成年了啊
Well, she's an adult...ish.
总之 我是分不清
Anyway, I never understood
什么XYZ代人了
this whole generation X, Y, Z.
那我算是哪种
I mean, what am I considered?
你是婴儿潮世代 你是婴儿潮世代
You're a boomer. You're a boomer.
他们不是已经80岁了
Oh. Well, a- aren't they 80 years old
整天喊着”滚出我的草坪”那种吗
and yelling"get off my lawn"all day?
不 严格来说你是婴儿潮世代的婴儿
No. Well, you're technically a baby baby boomer.
勉强够格吧 但你特别喜欢
You barely made the cut, but you're just into, you know,
缴纳会费 遵守等级制度
paying your dues and adhering to a hierarchy.
好吧 那你们俩呢
: Okay, what are you two?
千禧一代
We're millennials.
有人说 我们认为
I mean, some say that we think
全世界都欠我们的 有人说
the world owes us something. Some say.
还真是呢
Well, that tracks.
总之 我会建议
Anyway, I would like
带妮可过来问话
to suggest that we bring Nicole in for questioning.
在她父母在场的情况下进行取证
Have a deposition with her parents present
假借
under the guise of
我们不想让未成年人出庭作证”的名义
"we don't want to put a minor on the stand. "
然后 如果她说了什么显示谁有罪的话
And then, if she says anything incriminating...
那我们就有其他嫌疑人了
Then we have our alternate suspect.
没错
Exactly.
好 很好
That's good. That's good.
什么动静
What is that sound?
好难听 那是
Oh, it's awful, is that...
那是口袋妖怪的音乐吗 就是口袋妖怪
Pokemon music? It is Pokemon music, actua- -
我天 我得走了 我天
Oh, my God! I got to go. Oh, my God.
出事了
Something's happening!
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
喂 什么鬼
Hello. Uh, what the...
包裹在G店
"Package in G shop"?
G店
G shop?
礼品店
Gift shop.
嘿 朱迪 嗨 你好啊
Hey, Jude. Hi, what's up?
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表