剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
一种过敏反应
a tanning bed, for hands.
你还给手去照日晒机了
You're tanning your hands?
对啊 你不去吗
Yes, of course, don't you?
只是要适量
Just have to do it in moderation,
这样你就不会得手癌了
so you don't get hand cancer.
你
Uh, the...
你后脑勺也是粉色的
the back of your head is also pink.
是吗 是
It is? Yeah.
这东西怎么会蹭到后脑勺的
How did it get on the back of my head?
什么东西蹭到后脑勺了
How did what get on the back of your head?
好吧 是这样 我其实弄了一身粉
Okay, look, the truth is I'm pink all over.
很明显我不会用化妆品
And I can barely do makeup, obviously,
我在跟我的宿敌
and I am involved in a prank war at work
搞恶作剧之战
with my archnemesis,
早晚得死一个 很快
and one of us may die very soon.
我超爱的 真的吗
I love it. You do?
现在给我讲讲
Now, tell me everything.
好的
Okay, well, um,
首先
first of all,
就是他开的头
he totally started it,
然后我做了个甜甜圈雨 就是
and then I made it rain doughnuts, which was, um...
祝你生日快乐 梅宝
♪ Happy birthday, dear Mabel ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you.♪
亚历克斯
Alex?
梅宝 梅宝是谁啊
Mabel? Who's Mabel?
赖尔 我得跟你谈谈
Lyle, I have to talk to you.
你昨天是不是把我车胎的气放了
Did you let the air out of my tires yesterday?
是 但不是为这事
Yes, but this isn't about that.
我昨晚去了家餐厅
I went to a restaurant last night.
我开车回家的时候四个胎都没气了
I drove home on four flats.
完美 耶
Perfect. Yesl
但餐厅里有个女的
But there was a woman at the restaurant,
她叫梅宝
and her name was Mabel.
我可能会突然跑偏 可能会死
I could have swerved off the road, I could have died.
别这么夸张 车胎都瘪了你为啥还继续开啊
Don't be so dramatic. And why did you keep driving?
但听我说 梅宝就是亚历克斯
But listen to me, Mabel was Alex.
你那位亚历克斯
Your Alex.
但她发色变了
But she had different hair
也没戴眼镜 但那人就是她
and no glasses, but it was her,
而那些看起来像她同事的书呆子们
and all these nerdy what seemed like co- workers
都叫她梅宝
were calling her Mabel.
不
No.
什么 我不知道你想搞什么鬼
What? I don't know what you're up to,
但这一点都不好笑
but this is not funny.
太过分了 不不
It's too far. No, no.
我可不会拿你私生活开玩笑
I'm not pulling pranks on your personal life.
你毁了我跟朱迪的第一次约会
You ruined my first date with Judy.
很好 现在还有粉红色的东西从我身上
Good. I still have pink stuff coming out of my- -
听着 无所谓了 好吧
Look, it doesn't matter, okay?
亚历克斯不是她自称的那个人
Alex isn't who she says she is.
我跟踪她回家 但什么都没
I tailed her home, but nothing......
你跟踪我女朋友回家
You followed my girlfriend home?
你有没有给她做过背调啊
Did you even do a background check on her?
没有 我才不会窥探我爱的女人
No. I'm not snooping on the woman I am in love with.
我 当然有看过她的信用分
I, of course, looked at her credit score
还建了个简单的背景档案
and built a minor background portfolio.
然后呢 然后什么都没有
And? And nothing.
现在 滚出我办公室
Now, get out of my office!
开什么玩笑
Oh. UhAre you kidding- -
你认真的吗 抱歉
Are you serious? Sorry.
是 对不起
Yeah, sorry.
我在你东西上涂了胶水
I put glue on your stuff.
滚出去 好 我这就走
Get out. Okay, I'm leaving.
出去 走了 就是别给那盆植物浇水
Out. I'm going. Just don't water that plant.
我有优势
♪I've got the edge♪
我有风采
♪I've got the look♪
我有直觉让你上钩
♪I got that intuition keep you on the hook. ♪
打得好 打得不错
Good game, good game, good game. Good game.
很棒
Nice game. Mm- mm- mm.
我不得不承认你打挺好的
Well, I gotta hand it to you.
出乎我意料
I did not see this coming.
当你说“惊喜下午约会“的时候 我以为
When you said"surprise afternoon date, "I thought,
就是 午餐 红酒 酒店
you know, lunch, wine, hotel.
现在也还是有时间做这些的
Well, there's still time for all those things.
等等等等 是说
Wait, wait, wait. Does...does that mean
你会休息一天吗
you're taking the rest of the day off?
好吧 很厉害啊 莱特
Oh, well, I am impressed, Wright.
当我有充裕的时间计划和准备的时候
Well, I can be spontaneous and carefree
就可以随心所欲 无拘无束
when given enough time to plan and prepare.
明天见 玛丽
See you tomorrow, Mary.
好 明天见
Okay, see you tomorrow.
玛丽
Mary.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
我们可以做到的 准备好了吗
We can do this. Ready?
格斯 你能跟我
Uh, Gus, could you just follow me
到这边来一下吗 麻烦了
over this way for a second, please?
我只是得检查一下
No, no, I just have to check on something.
就在这边 好呀
It's just right over here. Sure. Sure.
好 跟我走就行 谢谢
AII right. Just follow me. Thanks.
大家都回家了是吧
Everyone got home, right?
谢谢
Thanks.
现在小心
♪Watch out now♪
好
Okay.
好
MARGARET: Uh, okay.
好 玛丽 好 很好
Okay, Mary. Okay, great.
好
Okay.
好的
Oh, okay.
没事没事 走了走了
Never mind, never mind. Let's go, let's go.
好
Okay.
不行
No.
他父母签了健康保险协会授权书
Her parents signed a HIPAA authorization
允许公开所有医疗记录
permitting the disclosure of all medical records,
所以那个文件柜里的信息
so any information inside of that file cabinet
都应该在调查期间交给我
should have been turned over to me during discovery.
是 没关系
Yes, okay.
没关系的 格斯
It's okay, Gus.
没错 破门而入 什么
Yes, break down that door. What?
天 不行 太疯狂了 你说得对
Oh, God. No. That's crazy. You're right.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
不是
No...
严格来说 是他们在隐瞒证据
Technically, they are concealing evidence.
违法的是他们
They are breaking the law,
我不过是在回击违法行为
and I am just breaking it right back.
好 来吧 格斯 砸了它
Okay, so yes, Gus. Smash it down.
你现在是在工作吗
Are you working right now, huh? Uh.
这是某个案子的一部分吗
Is this part of some- some case?
而且你
And- and you...
你竟然要破门而入
you're willing to break and enter?
怎么 你是谁啊 托德附身了吗
What, who are you? Todd?
你说得对 但我需要那办公室
You're right, you're right, but I need something
里的东西
inside of that office.
但你知道吗 我不是罪犯
But you know what? I am not a criminal.
但如果你进去 如果我什么
But maybe if you were to go in there...Maybe if me what?
你是真的纠结成这样
Are you seriously in such dire straits right now
都想把我变成重罪犯了吗
that you'd be willing to turn me out as a felon?
拜托 就任由你的律所死掉吧
Come on, let your firm die.
转头就有十家律所任你选
There are ten others you could go to tomorrow.
可就当不了冠名合伙人了
Not as a name partner.
如果我现在离开 我就不会再回到那个高位
If I leave now, I am right down that ladder,
我职业生涯的这个阶段 也不会再有机会了
and I'm not getting another shot at this stage in my career.
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表