剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
跟人亲亲
making kissy faces
织自己的毛衣 好吧
and knitting my own sweaters. Okay.
苏珊让我提醒你
Oh, uh, Susan wanted me to remind you
约会的时候别谈
not to talk about weather balloons
气象气球 什么 我
on your date. What? I- -
还有别喝啤洒 因为那样你会
Oh, and don't drink any beer, because it makes you- -
谢谢 别谈了 谢谢
Thank you. Not talking about that. Thank you.
苏珊 我很吃惊 因为你没选择在
MARGARET: Susan, I'm flabbergasted'cause you didn't choose
第一时间告诉我
to tell me all that in the first place.
对方本不该发现的
SUSAN: The other side should've never found out.
我做了行政决定 不把这事包括进来
I made the executive decision not to include it.
然后呢
Uh- huh. And?
德国档案被封存了 因为他当时是未成年人
The file in Germany was sealed because he was a minor.
作为协议的一部分 他同意不再参赛
And as part of the deal, he agreed not to compete anymore.
托德花了好几天时间才发现这个信息的
It took Todd days to uncover that information.
而隐藏这一信息就是个错误
And it was a mistake to hide it.
这会严重影响陪审团
It would have seriously prejudiced the jury
对他的判断 玛格丽特
against him, Margaret.
好了好了 冷静
TODD: Okay, okay. Let's calm down.
大家都是朋友 都是律师
We're all friends here. Well, we're all lawyers here.
有些人是律师 但大家都在这里
Well, some of us are lawyers, but we're all here.
错误不在于隐瞒信息
The mistake was not suppressing the information.
错误在于没有向我披露这些信息
The mistake was not disclosing it to me
以便我们可以让证人在法庭上做好准备
so that we could've prepared our witness in court,
以防他被暗算 而他也确实被暗算了
in case he got blindsided, which he did.
老实说 你最近有点
Honestly, you've been a little.
心不在焉
distracted. Mm- hmm.
而你一直坚持不需要我的帮助
And you've been so insistent that you don't need my help.
好了好了 这样吧
Okay, okay. You know what?
我觉得我们忽略了最重要的问题
I think we're missing the biggest question here,
那就是对方是怎么知道
which is how did the other side find out
德国的事情的
about the Germany stuff?
因为我都差点没找到 我哎
Because I barely found it, and I'm me.
他们又没有我 只有我才有我
And they don't have a me. Only I have me.
怎么知道的都不重要了
That is water under the bridge.
我们落后了 需要换个方向打
We are behind and we need to pivot.
苏珊 你最初的法律策略是什么
Susan, what was your initial legal strategy?
依靠缺乏物证
To rely on the lack of physical evidence
和教练无可挑剔的声誉
and the coach's impeccable reputation. MARGARET: Mm- hmm.
但是现在他的人品已经
But now a seed of doubt has been planted
被怀疑了 所以我们需要新的策略
about his character, so we need a new tactic.
我们要给陪审团
We are going to provide
提供另一个嫌疑人
the jury with an alternate suspect.
托德
Todd. Ow.
你知道还有谁
Have you been able to identify
有可能给妮可提供
who else might have been able to provide Nicole
兴♥奋♥剂♥ 有
with performance- enhancing drugs? Yeah.
有 皮蒂·皮特森
Well, uh, there's, uh, Petey Petersen
力量和体能教练
the strength and conditioning coach,
玛丽·杰克逊 营养师
Mary Jackson, the nutritionist,
还有他们为比赛聘请的生理学家
and the physiologist that they bring in only for matches.
但我们对他们都进行了审查
But we kind of vetted all of them
似乎在那里 那里 那里没有发现任何问题
and there didn't seem to be any there, there, there.
不 不需要第三个那里
Nope. Didn't need the third"there"there.
等等 那里 那里
Wait. There? There.
我们要关注谁是最大得益者
We need to focus on who has the most to gain.
比如 妮可
For instance, Nicole.
托德 查一下青少年运动员
Todd, find out how easy it is
获得兴♥奋♥剂♥的难易程度
for a junior athlete to gain access to PEDs.
玛格丽特 先说清楚 案子还是我的
Margaret, just to be clear. This is still my case.
是 我会帮你赢的
Yes. And I'm going to help you win it.
你干嘛让她影响到你呢
Why are you letting her get to you, anyways?
她只是想帮忙 我知道
She's only trying to help- - I know.
我知道律所快倒闭了
I know the firm is failing
这就是她不能提拔我的原因
and that's why she couldn't promote me.
但她没告诉我 也没提醒我
But she didn't tell me and she didn't warn me,
所以我现在被困在这里了
and so now I'm stuck here,
困在这个要倒闭的律所里 困
at this failing firm. Stuck?
你为什么会被困住
Why are you stuck?
因为如果你没在一定时间内
Because if you don't get promoted
晋升为高级律师
to Senior Associate within a certain time period,
大家就会认为你有问题
people assume there's something wrong with you.
你不够聪明或者不够优秀
That you're not smart enough or good enough.
即便我现在去另家律所
And even if I went to another firm now,
也只会更难 所以是的
it would be even harder, so yes.
我的保质期已经到了 但却被困住了
I have hit my sell- by date and I am stuck.
你嫁给亿万富翁了呀 也没什么的
I mean, can't hurt that you're married to a zillionaire.
托德 那是他的钱 他的事业 他的成就
Todd, that is his money, his career, his achievement.
嘿 好吧 我们一起面对
Hey. Okay. We're all in this together.
我们是一个团队 对吧
You know, we're a team, right?
除了赖尔之外的所有人
I mean, all of us except maybe Lyle.
他办公室就在那边 托德 不不不
His office is right there, Todd. No, no, no.
他不在里面 好吗
He's not in there, okay?
而且说真的 赖尔现在就是个累赘
And seriously, Lyle is now a liability.
他就是个赖赘
He's a Lyle- ability.
怎么 是他找到的德国兴♥奋♥剂♥的线索吗
What? Did he find that Germany doping tidbit?
不是 是我找到的
No. I did.
他状态好吗 不好 我的很好
Is he on top of his game? No. I am.
我是说 我现在状态处于巅峰
I mean, I'm on top of my own game.
但那是 其实 我也比他要强
But, you know, actually, I'm on top of his, too.
他忙着跟女朋友挑选瓷器款式
He's too busy picking out china patterns with his girlfriend
没空当个好好干活的侦探
to be a serious detective.
事实上 你知道吗
In fact, you know what?
也是是他把我发现的德国重大线索
Maybe he leaked my big Germany find
泄露给了对手 就为了打击我
to the opposition just to cut me off at the knees.
得了吧 托德 他不会那么干的
SUSAN: Oh, come on, Todd, he wouldn't do that.
他当然会了
TODD: Oh, sure he would.
早晚有一天
One day,
很快 我会让他从首席侦探的位子上
very, veh- reh soon, I am going to eclipse him
退下来
as lead detective.
然后他就只能去动物园工作了
And he's just gonna be, you know, working at the zoo.
好吧 刘易斯 把这个给斯坦利
Okay, Lewis, give this to Stanley.
不对 他走了
Oh, no. He's gone.
我知道 我知道 我也很痛心
I know, I know. It hurts me, too.
好吧 把它给 卡罗 不是 也走了
Okay, give it to, um, Caro- - Oh, no. Gone, too.
芭芭拉 芭芭拉 对对对
Barbara. Barbara. Yes, yes, yes, yes. Yes.
把它给芭芭拉 芭芭拉
Give it to Barbara. Barbara.
还有 乔安
Oh, and, uh, Joanne,
你能不能马上打电♥话♥给人资部
can you please call down to HR
和财务部 告诉他们
and Accounting right away and tell them
我们绝对不能休假了
we are absolutely not taking a holiday-
格斯 嗨
Gus. Hi.
你好 嗨嗨
Hello. Hi, hi.
你怎么来了啊
What are you doing here?
我们今晚要一起吃饭
We have dinner plans?
什么
What d- -
我天 对 今晚
Oh, my gosh. Yes, tonight.
我彻底给忘了
Oh. I completely forgot.
没事 没事 也不算晚
It's all right, it's all right. We're not too late.
我们20分钟能到就行
We still got 20 minutes to get there.
不不不 我 我哪也去不了
No, no, no, no. I- I can't possibly go anywhere.
我有这些个文件 我有苏珊的案子
: I've got the file, and I got Susan's case
我还有布兰达 布兰达
and I've got Brenda...Brenda, uh...
抱歉 格斯 你能跟上吗
Sorry, Gus, can you please follow me?
你现在不是冠名合伙人了吗
Aren't you name partner now? Well-
不是应该有人在你身后帮你捡东西
Shouldn't you have someone picking up after you?
然后在你的位置上替你熬夜吗
And burning the midnight oil in your place?
算是吧 格斯 拜托
Sort of. Um, Gus, please.
你做了冠名合伙人
You have been name partner for what?
15年了吧
15 years?
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表