剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
但我感觉太可怕了
But I feel terrible.
这不等于是我杀了他吗
I'm the one who really killed him
因为我按的按钮
by pushing that button right there.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
有人知道一开灯
Someone who knew that light was gonna turn
螺丝就会松脱 切断电缆
loosened the bolt, cut that cable
而且
and, you know...Ugh.
谁会干这种事呢
W- Who would do something like this?
谁能接触到上面的通道
Well, who has access to the catwalks
还有光栅呢
and lighting grid?
人们在那吃午餐啊
People eat their lunch up there.
谁都有可能 J
Could be anybody.
你还记得别的事吗
Is there anything else that you can remember?
任何事都行
I mean, anything?
说起来可能挺不可思议的 但是
Well, this is gonna sound crazy, but. ...
在广♥告♥期间 差不多在灯掉下来
during the commercial break, about ten minutes
10分钟之前吧
before the light fell,
我发誓听到了歌♥剧魅影
I could've swore I heard The Phantom.
歌♥剧魅影吗
The phantom?
对 就是那个歌♥剧里的音乐
Yes, of the Opera. You know, the music.
至少 我是觉得我听到了
I- I mean, at least, that's what I think I heard.
很微弱的声音 就好像是从那架子上面传来的
It was faint, like somewhere up there in the rafters.
我也可能就是在抓救命稻草吧
I think Im just grasping at straws.
矮油
Well, well, well.
那是谁 巴特
Who's that? That's Bart.
巴特是体育版的 但看上去
Bart used to do sports, but it looks like
他好像要成新台柱子了
he's their new anchor.
他们还没收拾掉詹姆斯的桌子
Wow. They haven't even cleaned out James' desk
巴特就已经迫不及待了
and Bart has elbowed his way behind it.
真是难以置信
Unbelievable.
所以服装部恨音响部的
So, wardrobe hates sound,
音响部恨餐饮部的 餐饮部的谁都恨
sound hates catering and catering hates everybody?
打断一下 新实习吗 对
'Scuse me. New intern? Yes? Uh- huh.
是你吗 嗯
That's you? Uh- huh. Just...
我有几件事要你记下来 你跟上 是
I have some notes. Can we? Follow. Yeah.
查理斯 蒂米·查理斯 气象学家
Chalice. Timmy Chalice. Meteorologist.
你穿的这是啥 我
What are you wearing? Uh, it's, um...
一会换 好
We'll- we'll fix it. Kay.
我每天7点 1点半和4点都要喝拿铁
I take my lattes at 7: 00, 1. 30 and 4: 00.
淡淡的泡沫再来一抹肉桂粉
Light froth with a slight dusting of cinnamon.
我中午会换着样的吃美味沙拉
I have a rotation of fragrant lunch salads I enjoy.
沙拉酱放一边不要洒上 放一边
Dressing always on the side. On the side.
当然 没问题 我希望你开心
Yes, of course. I want you to be happy.
毕竟天气预报员才是早间节目的灵魂
I mean, the weatherman is the soul of any morning program.
没错 我都没想到主播的位置
That's right. I mean, I'm surprised that they didn't tap you
竟然没给你
for the anchor job.
你一说我这气就不打一处来
Don't even get me started.
我本来以为那个傲慢的詹姆斯一走
I thought for sure when that arrogant ass James was gone,
他们就会升我
they'd tap me.
本来是我的高光时刻
This was supposed to be my moment.
太不公平了 我知道
So unfair. S...I know.
那个穿酒红色高跟鞋的是谁啊
Who's that in the smart burgundy pumps?
我认为她应该是吉诺拉的律师
I believe that's Ms. Gianola's new attorney.
大鳄来着
A real shark.
我听说她和一个神探合作
And I hear she's working with an ace detective
一心想要把凶手揪出来
determined to find the real killer.
哦
Hmm. Well...
那就祝他们好运了
good luck with that.
托德
Oh. Todd.
你觉得这算是一抹肉桂粉还是太多了
Is this a dusting of cinnamon or an infestation?
一坨 托德
It's a blob. Todd,
听我说 我列了个嫌疑人名单
listen, I made a list of potential suspects.
而且我要告诉你的是
And you will be pleased to know
罗伊不再是首要嫌疑人了
that I no longer consider Roy my top.
真逗 因为詹妮弗也不是我的首要嫌疑人了
That's funny, because Jennifer is no longer my top.
现在我觉得是查理斯 巴特
Now my money's on Chalice. Bart.
巴特 什么 查理斯 为啥
Bart? What? Chalice? Why?
查理斯有手段有门路 不会啊 巴特 有动机
Chalice has means and access. No, Bart had motive
有机会
and opportunity.
什么 查理斯让我去给他取干洗的衣服
What? Chalice needs me to pick up his dry cleaning?
这家伙的事儿也太多了吧
This guy is a tidal wave of to- dos.
总之 今天晚餐我怕是要迟到了
Anyway, listen, I'm gonna be late for dinner tonight,
什么晚餐 我没有要和你一起吃晚餐啊
so just start without me. Dinner? What dinner? We're not having dinner.
劳伦斯40岁生日
Lawrence's 40th birthday?
今晚在你家
Tonight? At your place?
我们几个月前就安排好的
We set this up months ago.
估计所有人都已经到了
Everybody's probably already there.
给我一个小时
Just give me an hour.
拜托
Please.
已经到了
Already?
我的 家
At...my place.
祝你生日快乐
♪Happy birthday♪
亲爱的劳伦斯
♪Dear Lawrence ♪
祝你
♪Happy birthday♪
生日
♪To...♪
快乐
♪You. ♪
这是怎么回事啊 我也不知道
What the hell is happening? I don't know.
他在这多久了
How long has he been here?
所以你们俩和好了
So you're back together?
没有 不是 我一回家他就在这了
No, no. I came home and he was here.
什么时候 今晚吗 我们 不是
When? Tonight? We...No, no.
四五天前吧
Four or five days ago.
而且 艾莉森 你这发型是个啥啊
And, Allison, what have you done with your hair?
这样吧 各位
Um, you know what, guys,
我觉得该睡觉了
I think it's- it's time for bed.
你居然跟他在这住了一星期
You have been living here with him for a week?
没有 我都没住这
No. I'm not living here.
我住在 来了
I am living at...Here we go.
你一个 谢谢
One for you and Thank you.
你一个
one for you.
带40的我给你留着呢
And I saved the 40
大人了
for you, big fella. Oh
哈 天 谢了
Huh? (chuckles)Gosh. Thanks.
40了
40. Wow. Yeah.
克莱姆也长大了
And Clem's getting so big. Mm.
我们还得来点冰淇淋
Oh. We need ice cream.
艾莉森亲
Allison, honey,
你真觉得自己是金发女郎了吗
do you really think you're a blonde?
你现在还有心思管这事儿呢
That's your major concern right now,
冰岛先生都在你家厨房♥里过家家了
when Mr. Iceland is waltzing around your kitchen playing
你看上去有点像贝特·布兰切特
happy homemaker? You look like Bate Clanchett.
对 我就想说
Yes, that's it exactly.
你们俩这是聊啥呢啊
What are you talking about?
我去开
Oh. I'll get that.
他为什么回来啊
Why did he come back?
嘿 嗨
Hey. Hi.
格斯 玛格丽特在吗
Gus. Is Margaret home?
在呢
Oh. She sure is.
在里面
Right in here. Oh.
天 抱歉 对 今晚有生日派对
Gosh, I'm sorry. Yeah, tonight's the birthday party. Yes,
你跟我说过 对吧
y- you told me about that. Right?
我 我正好在隔壁 所以就想说
Well, I- I was just in the neighborhood, and I thought I'd,
顺便来看看 然后 呃 送束花
you know, drop by and bring some flowers.
劳伦斯对吧
Um, Lawrence? Right?
给 生日快乐 谢谢
Here, happy birthday. Oh. Thank you.
格斯·伊斯顿
Uh, Gus Easton. Yeah.
很高兴认识你 艾莉森是吧
Nice to meet you. And Allison, right?
切特 切特 嘿 我 我读过
Oh, Chet. Chet, hey. I- I read your piece
你写的机场发展丑闻
on the, uh, airport development scandal.
谢谢
Thank you. Really, uh...
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表