剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
那我们就找别家店
So we will have coffee and bagels
来给咱们送咖啡和贝果儿呗
sent out from somewhere else.
现在请大家到各自的岗位报到
Now let's all report
在那里你们将收到具体的指示
to our stations where you will receive specific instructions.
谢谢 赖尔 请跟我来
Thank you. Lyle, come with me, please.
让我们开始工作吧
Let's all get to work!
好了 所有姓氏中
Okay, all attorneys whose last names
有三个元音的律师 去
have three vowels, go to the.
不是吧 有按这安排的吗
Wait, is this really how we're organizing this?
嘿 嘿
Hey. Oh, hey.
我让你加入冒了多大的风险
I am taking a huge risk bringing you into this.
但你确实有我以前没有的渠道和信息
But you do have access and information
不过你要向我发誓
that I haven't had before. Just swear to me
你会保守秘密
that you will keep this under wraps.
什么 开什么玩笑 别闹了
What? Are you kidding me? Come on.
我可是专业的 我就是保险库
I'm a professional. I'm a vault.
这是联邦机密调查
This is a classified federal investigation.
是 我就是你的门徒
Yes, and I'm your protege.
我想知道联调局是怎么工作的
I want to know how the FBI works.
等等 你有氰化物吗
Wait, do you have a cyanide pill?
在你身上 就现在
On you? Right now? Oh,
还有 意外收获 我已经破案了
and bonus, I've already cracked the case.
很明显是贝弗利
It's Beverly, obviously.
谁比贝弗利更有钱呢
Who here has more money than Beverly?
她显然是通过把判决书
She's clearly raking in cash by selling verdicts
卖♥♥给出价最高的人来大赚一笔
to the highest bidder.
相信我 就是贝弗利
Trust me, it's Beverly.
我昨天潜入她的办公室
I snuck into her office yesterday
发现了她的行程单
and found her travel itinerary.
你知道她坐飞机去哪了吗
And where was she jetting off to?
瑞士
Switzerland.
你知道瑞士有啥吧
And you know what they have there?
瑞士银行账户
Swiss bank accounts.
她怎么付得起这么豪华耀眼的
And how is she really affording this ritzy,
生活方式呢
all- glam lifestyle?
她就是那个中间人
She's your broker.
布理克斯顿是受她控制的
She owns Judge Brixton.
托德
ARIEL: Todd?
不是贝弗利
It's not Beverly.
我已经查过她的档案和财务状况
Hmm? I've been through her files and her finances
但没有发现任何联♥系♥
and I haven't found a connection.
而且 你的想法也
Oh. And also, you're thinking
太过显而易见了吧
way too obviously.
我们要找的是一个不那么浮华
We're looking for somebody less flashy,
不那么 公众人物的 不引人注意的人
less... public, more under the radar.
一个
Someone...
比如像她这种
Well, someone like her.
朱迪吗
Judy?
她都不在这工作
She doesn't even work here.
没错
Exactly.
她与公♥司♥关系不大
She has a tangential relationship with the firm
但也能进来
but still has access.
没人会怀疑她
Nobody would ever suspect her.
我跟她约会呢
I'm dating her.
如果她是中间人 我会知道的
If she were the broker, I would know.
是 就像赖尔对我哈
Right. Like Lyle knew about me?
那不一样 不好意思
Well, that's differentI'm sorry,
你认识她多久了
but how long have you known her?
你对她了解又有多少
And how much do you really know about her?
我是说 她哪里人 住哪
I mean, where is even she even from? Where does she live?
她住
She lives...
实际上 我还没去过她住的地方
Actually, I haven't been to her place yet.
她住哪呢
Where does she live?
但 但这也太荒唐了 朱迪才没有
But- but this is ridiculous. Judy's not out
贿赂法官 她都不信任律师
bribing judges. She doesn't even believe in lawyers.
她只在乎狗子还有人类和地球
She only cares about dogs and people and the planet.
就没人用钱来帮助狗子
And no one's ever used money to help dogs
或人类或地球呗
or people or the planet.
朱迪吗
Judy?
所以你是说她通过贿赂法官获利
So you're saying she's profiting by bribing the judge,
然后把钱用在她的事业上
then using the cash for her causes?
用脏钱来清洁地球吗 不可能
Cleaning up the planet with dirty money? No way.
不是她 托德
It's not her. MARGARET: Todd.
托德 你在这儿呢
Todd. There you are.
我四处找你
I have been looking everywhere for you.
你好啊 亚历克斯 非常感谢
Oh, hello. Alex, thank you so much
这个周末你主动帮忙
for offering to help us out this weekend.
托德 赖尔 第一组原告
Todd, Lyle, the first group of plaintiffs
已经到大堂了 走吧
is already in the lobby, let's go.
好吧
Okay.
你们俩负责第一步
Now, you two are phase one.
你们要在163名原告
You will monitor
进入大楼时就监视他们
all 163 plaintiffs as they enter the building.
然后 这个非常重要
And then- - and this is very important- -
你们必须根据每个人的可信度来评估他们
you must assess each individual based on their trustworthiness.
别说是我告诉你的哈 但很显然
You didn't hear this from me, but apparently,
如果你夸大你的症状 就可以得到更多的钱
if you exaggerate your symptoms, you can get more money.
我听说如果你撒谎说你得了癌症
You know, I heard if you lie and say you have cancer,
就可以得到一大笔赔偿
you can get a huge payout.
我也听说了
I heard the same thing.
我做化疗几个月了
I've been doing chemo for months.
抱歉
Sorry.
苏珊
Ah. Susan.
跟我来
SUSAN: Come with me.
格斯 第二步
Mm. Gus. Phase two?
一旦我们知道我们该信任谁
Once we know who we think we can trust,
格斯 苏珊和我会评估他们的法律地位
Gus, Susan and I will evaluate their legal standing.
如果他们有合法要求 那就进入第三步
If they have a legitimate claim, phase three:
他们的档案将由我们的绝密医学专家进行评估
their files will be evaluated by our top secret medical expert.
不 妈
No, Mom,
太亮了 艾莉森
it's too bright. Oh, Allison,
你不能坐在黑暗里啊
you can't sit here in the dark.
你又不是个吸血鬼
You're not a vampire.
你怎么知道我不是
You don't know that.
艾莉森 到底出什么事了
Allison, what is wrong?
我需要个抱抱
: I need a hug. Oh...
宝贝儿
Sweetheart.
我碰到查克和他的击婚妻了
I ran into Chuck and his new fiancee.
我们才离婚个月
We've been divorced for five months
他已经要再婚了
and he's getting remarried already?
艾莉森宝儿
Oh, Allison, sweetheart.
我知道这对你来说有多难
That must have just been so hard for you.
离婚真的是太闹心了 对吧
divorce is just impossible, isn't it?
简直是噩梦
It's a nightmare.
是 但我们都知道
Yeah, but we all know
你的决定是正确的
you made the right decision,
艾莉森
Allison.
而且查克和这个伊利斯 他们好像很幸福
And Chuck and this Elise- - they seem happy...
等等 你怎么知道她叫什么的
Wait, how do you know her name?
我 我跟查克的母亲
Well, I, I am still in my book club with- with...
还在同一个读书俱乐部 我们在读
with Chuck's mother, and, well, we were reading
《悲伤颂》《凄惨的女儿》
uh, Ode to a Sad, Disastrous Daughter,
顺带一提 我觉得你可能会挺喜欢的
which I think you might like, by the way...
所以你知道 但你却没告诉我
Then, you knew about this and you didn't tell me?
我不想让你难过啊 我以为你会
Well, I didn't want to upset you. I thought you might...
好吧 如果你想让我整个周末都为你工作
Okay, if you want me to continue to work for you all weekend,
就赶紧立刻离开这个洞穴
you need to leave this cave
不然我可要大开杀戒了
right now before I open a can of whoop ass on you.
大开什 出去
Can of whoop...Get out!
贝果儿和施美尔酱(贿赂)
: Bagel and schmear.
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表