剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
之前她的生活可能是被迫的
She was in one life that she was maybe forced into,
现在她要换赛道了 这条路很颠簸
and now she's changing lanes, and that's bumpy.
她从来不想见我
MARGARET: She never wants to see me.
她去歌♥剧院的时候
She shows up at the opera
穿的像个醉酒的
dressed like an inebriated
瑜伽老师 我觉得她在谈恋爱
yoga teacher. I think she's seeing someone
可她不肯告诉我是谁
but she won't tell me who.
是 你知道谁也是一地鸡毛吗 劳伦斯
Yeah, you know who else is a mess? Lawrence.
对你哥好点
Be kind to your brother.
他可能没你或者你姐聪明
He may not be as bright as you or your sister
但他本意是好的
but he means well.
不过我必须跟切特谈谈
Although I do have to talk to Chet
他的穿衣风格了
about the way he dresses.
那些共♥产♥主义范儿的西服
Oh, some of those communist suits
太死板了
are so stiff.
谁在你旁边啊 -妈 妈
MARGARET: Who is that? Mom, Mom, Mom,
我得挂了 拜 -怎么回事啊 托德
I gotta go. Bye. What's going on, Todd?
着火了 -着火
There's a fire. Fire?
再说一遍
Once again, if you'd been
如果你能集中点注意力
focused on the task at hand,
就能看到他从哪家店出来的了
we would have seen which store he came out of.
你以为自己
TODD: You know, you think
挺精明的
you're so cute with all that,
但你可没有我这么聪明
but you're not quite as bright as me,
是不是啊 共♥产♥主义西服 怎么
are you, in your communist suit? What?
等等 他是干嘛呢
LAWRENCE: Wait, what is he doing?
他这是
TODD: What is he...
那是 那什么啊
What is...What is that?
他在穿啥 他是穿上了啥啊
TODD: What is he wearing? What is he putting on?
那是 他是把那东西套脑袋上了吗 -他拿的啥
Is that- - Is he putting that on his head? What is he holding?
什么东西啊 -不是吧 那可太奇怪了
TODD: What- what is that? LAWRENCE: Wait, that's- that's strange.
他套那东西想干嘛 我天
What is he doing with that? Oh, my God.
你得放松点 -我怎么有种不安感
You need to relax. That is disturbing.
但这是怎
TODD: But what is going- -
什 我也开始不安了
What- - That is disturbing.
跟上那个牛奶盒子
Follow that milk carton.
对
Yeah.
我就是那时去找的莱特女士
And that's when I went to go find Ms. Wright.
谢谢你 克拉拉 跟我讲述了你的故事
Thank you, Clara, for sharing your story.
我很感谢你能来
I appreciate you coming in.
干的好
Good job.
好吧
Okay,
那么 私底下说哈 我们都承认
so, off the record, I think we can all agree
那家伙就是个混♥蛋♥ 但我们现在要怎么做呢
this guy's a scumbag, but what are we going to do about it?
证词应该被采纳
The testimony should be admitted.
这个勇敢的年轻女孩
This courageous young woman
是在拿她的人生冒险
is putting her well- being on the line.
她冒着被自己教众抛弃的风险
She's risking being disowned by her community
去做正确的事
to do the right thing.
这件事的确很糟心 但法律就是法律
That is awful, but the law is the law.
大半夜的
Opening the case, adding in a witness
突然增加一名证人
at this midnight hour would place
还要重新审理 这会让陪审团
an inordinate amount of weight
格外重视克拉拉的证词
on Clara's testimony for the jury.
如果不是为了捍卫真♥相♥ 那我们来这里干嘛
Why are we here if not to defend the truth?
多萝西 梅兰妮 真♥相♥刚刚从那扇门走了进来
Dorothy, Melanie, the truth just walked in that door,
我们却要睁一只眼闭一只眼吗
and we're going to turn a blind eye?
这叫维护♥法♥纪吗
How is that upholding the law?
我们不能辜负这两个年轻女孩
We cannot fail these two young women.
我们必须重新审理
We have to reopen the case.
这并非没有先例
It's not without precedent.
而且 当然了 我也想这样做我
And, of course, I want to do it. I- -
如果你拒绝 我输了官司
If you say no, and I lose,
我就会提交上诉
I'm just going to file a motion to appeal.
案情摘要我都写好了
The brief is right here.
这样几周后我们就还得回到这来
And we will all end up right back here in a few weeks,
不过下次 我会让克拉拉出庭做证
but next time, I will have Clara as a witness,
而且我一定会赢
and I will win.
所以 看你了
So...it's your choice.
现在还是以后
Now or later.
你来决定
You decide.
我不能背刺我的委托人
I can't throw my client under the bus.
我会尊重法庭的决定
I'll leave it up to the court's discretion.
克拉拉学的是什么专业
What is Clara studying?
机器人学
Robotics.
克拉拉
MARGARET: Clara.
法官同意案件重新审理
The judge has agreed to reopen the case
并采纳你的证词
and include your testimony.
但是她拒绝了我们匿名的要求
But she has denied our request for anonymity.
她 她想让我
She- she wants me to
在所有人面前出庭作证吗
get on the stand in front of everyone?
是的
Yes.
而且就在明天
And it would be tomorrow.
所以你今晚回家好好考虑一下
So, you need to go home tonight and think about this,
也许可以跟家人谈谈
and maybe talk to your family.
下一个 走了
Next. Go. Come on.
这是个化妆舞会吗
This is a costume party?
仅限法♥院♥员工
For courthouse employees only.
我们得有腕带才能进
We'll need wristbands to get in.
该死
Damn it.
嘿
JUDY: Hey.
你怎么来这了
What are you doing here?
嘿 我在执行一个卧底任务
Hey. Um, I'm on undercover assignment.
这是我的随从 劳伦斯
This is my manservant, Lawrence.
嘿 你又为什么来这呢
Oh, hey. What are you doing here?
我就是来兼♥职♥赚外快啊
Oh, I'm moonlighting for extra cash, you know.
你们是想进去吗
Um, are you guys trying to get inside?
是啊
Yeah.
我应该能帮到你们
I think I can help you.
她是谁
Who is this?
佧迪 她是
Judy. She's, um...
我和她共事 我在她楼上
I work with her. Well, I work above her.
她对我有兴趣
She's interested in me,
但我没有 我忙着搞事业
but I am not. I'm busy with my career.
想集中精力 就像狼一样
Trying to remain focused, like a wolf.
狼精力特别不集中
Wolves are not focused.
大多数狼都会饿到神经错乱
Most wolves are starved to the point of delirium.
它们不加选择地杀戮和吃掉猎物
They kill and eat indiscriminately
因为不得不如此
because they have to.
这我还真不知道
I didn't know that.
这些应该能帮到你的卧底任务
These should help you with your mission,
只要你们不介意就行
should you choose to accept them.
好了 里面见
AlI right, see you inside.
他在那呢
Oh, there he is.
好吧 他看上去跟那个皮纳塔很友好
TODD: Okay. Well, he seems very friendly with that pifiata.
那里面有个人
There's someone inside that costume.
厉害 这都看出来了 谢谢
Ah, yes. Good point. Thank you.
我们等着看看
Let's just wait and watch
里面那人是谁吧
to see who's inside.
他们虽然穿的跟个东西似的 但早晚
TODD: Yeah, they're an item, but at some point,
那个皮纳塔得钻出来去尿个尿
that pinata's gonna have to come out of that costume
或者透个气吧
to pee or breathe.
他们是怎么透过那东西喝酒的呢
I mean, how is it drinking that drink?
我都没看见哪里有张嘴
I don't even see a mouth opening.
嘿
Hey.
你喝了多少个果冻洒
How many Jell- O shots have you had?
什么
What?
我天 你喝高了
Oh, my God. You're drunk.
没有 这就是果冻啊
No, these are just Jell- O.
不是 这是果冻酒 里面都是高粱酒
No, they are Jell- O shots, full of grain alcohol.
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表