剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
迪克
Dick?
是我啊
It's me.
天哪 帕蒂 是你吗
Oh, dear God, Patty, is that you?
你认识我阿姨
You know my aunt?
我 我以为你死了
I, uh, I thought you were dead.
不不不 还没呢
No, no, no, not yet.
迪克 我一直等你电♥话♥
Dick, I waited for your call
等了好多年了 -我天
for many, many years. Oh, my God.
嘿 听我说帕蒂 我知道你是个好女孩
Hey, listen, Patty, you know I think you're a great gal.
我们在一起也很开心
We had some great times together, right?
但我是独狼来着
But I'm a lone wolf.
我喜欢待在阴影里
I live in the shadows.
我 我在裤子里塞满垃圾
I- I got garbage down my pants
这样晚上就能暖和点 -对了 那就是你
so I can stay warm at night. That's you, by the way.
裤子里那就是垃圾
The garbage in his pants, that's you.
托德 你就是你裤子里的垃圾
Todd, you're your own garbage in your pants.
这话好像有点说不通
I'm not really sure that makes any sense.
你就是个骗子 我跟你说
And you are such a fraud, by the way.
我居然还想成为你 一个伟大的侦探
I wanted to be just like you, a great detective,
可你现在看看我
but look at me now.
对 你就是个糟糕的侦探
Yeah, you're a terrible detective.
甚至连我的同志小案子都破不了
Couldn't even solve my little gay case.
等等 你那个秘密委托人就是劳伦斯吗
Wait, your confidential client is Lawrence?
是啊 他辜负了我 你被炒了
Yeah. He failed me. You're fired.
我也是个废柴
I'm a failure, too.
我可能也会被炒鱿鱼
I'm probably gonna be fired.
我调查了他们在基达上找到的法官
I vetted that judge they found on Grindr.
是我
It was me.
我没有基达
I don't have gaydar.
我不♥穿♥帆布鞋 我讨厌金属乐队
I don't wear espadrilles. I hate Metallica.
金属乐队是同志乐队吗
Is Metallica a gay band?
是 -艾玛
Oh, yeah. Duh.
你不是废柴 而且我所有的孩子
You are not a failure, and of all my children- -
他是你的最爱 我就知道 -他什么
He's the favorite. I knew it. He what?
我们让你失望了 他就没有吗
We're letting you down, and he's not?
嘿 听着 各位
DICK: Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Listen up, everybody.
我过得很愉快
I've had a really great time.
你们大多数人我喜欢
I like most of you.
但现在 我心脏病发了
But right now, I'm having a heart attack,
所以谁能帮我打个911呗
so could someone call me a 911?
克拉拉 嗨
Oh, Clara, hi.
抱歉我迟到了两分钟
I'm so sorry I'm two minutes late.
昨晚太糟心了
Uh, it was a strange night.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready for this?
你跟家人谈过了吗
Did you talk to your family?
我们赶紧进去坐证吧
Let's just go in and do it.
好的 好的 所以你记住了
Okay, okay. So remember,
上庭后只要说出事实就行
all you have to do is tell the truth. Mm- hmm.
他是要拍照吗
is he taking photos...
拍里面的人吗 -不是
of- of people in there? No.
这事会上报吗
Is it gonna be in the papers?
因为如果 如果我家人
Because if- if my family- -
我家人看到怎么办 他们会把我送走
What if my family sees? If they send me away,
然后迈卡 我弟弟怎么办 -好了
then Micah- what will happen to my brother? Okay.
他 他 他们不会 他们不会
He's- he's, um- - And they won't, they won't...
克拉拉 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸
Clara, shh, shh, shh. Breathe, breathe, breathe.
我不会让你去坐证了
I'm not gonna ask you to do this.
我 -你的安全是最重要的
I- - Your safety is the most important thing.
如果我不去会发 发生什么
Um, what- what happens if I don't?
吉莉安会输 但我们会上诉的
Gillian will lose, but we'll appeal.
我不会用你的未来去换她的未来
I am not going to trade her future for yours.
所以我一会进去就告诉他们
So I'm just gonna go inside and tell them
你不会出庭了
it's not gonna happen.
我一直以为自己准备好了 然后
I keep thinking that I'm ready, and then...
我就会害怕我
I just get scared, and then I...
克拉拉 我现在要进去了
Clara, I'm going to go inside,
如果你准备好了 就进来找我
and if you're ready, you'll join me.
或者你就在外面等着
Or you'll wait here.
无论怎样都可以
Either one is okay.
你做对自己有利的事
You do what's right for you.
莱特女士 证人来了吗
Ms. Wright, is the witness here?
法官大人 很遗憾
Your Honor, unfortunately...
是的 法官大人 她准备好了
Yes, Your Honor, she is ready now.
请被告起立
Will the defendant please rise?
在理查德·马登诉吉莉安·吉本斯一案中
In the case of Richard Madden v. Gillian Gibbons,
陪审团认为被告不承担诽谤责任
the jury finds the defendant not liable for defamation.
好了
: Okay.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你很勇敢 吉莉安
You are so brave, Gillian.
他会失去工作 而且对你再也构不成威胁了
He will lose his job, and he is not a threat to you anymore.
好
Okay.
好吗 -谢谢
Okay? Yes. Thank you.
真好吃
Mmm. That's good.
这些是派对上剩的吗
Are those from that party?
是啊 我把它们升级了
Yes. I am upcycling.
这世界上太多的浪费了
There's so much waste in the world.
我只想过来表示下感谢
Ooh. Uh, I just wanted to come by
谢谢昨晚你帮了我们
and say thank you for all your help last night.
我是 说昨晚挺好玩的而且你真的
I mean, it was fun. And- and- and you really...
你想一起共进晚餐吗 -想
Do you want to have dinner sometime? Yes!
我 我想
Y- Yes, I do.
好 -真的想
Good. I really do.
好
Good. Mm.
哦对了 我终于弄清楚
Oh, and by the by, I figured out the gender
昨晚那个皮纳塔的性别了
of your little pinata friend last night.
什么 是吗 怎么弄清楚的
What? You did? How?
坏虾
Bad shrimp.
嗯 它脖子那有个小囗
Oh. Yeah, there was a little flap in the neck,
我就把一只坏虾扔进去了
and I just, I delivered that bad shrimp right on in.
他们不得不把它的头取下来好去卫生间
They had to remove the head to get to the toilet.
估计还在某处吐呢
Probably still throwing up somewhere.
那里面是谁 男的还是女的
So who was inside? Was it a man or a woman?
情况如何
MARGARET: How did it go?
他们暂时还理我呢
Well, they're still talking to me for now.
但我要走了
But I am leaving.
好的 作为勤工俭学项目的一部分
Okay. And the college has agreed to house you
学校同意给你提供住处
as part of their work study program.
那我弟呢
And what about my brother?
克拉拉 如果你需要把迈卡带在身边
Clara, should you need to bring Micah with you,
那我们就要找个合法的方式来操作
we will find a legal way to make that happen.
他不会有事的
He'll be okay.
我在法♥院♥见到你的第一天
That first day when I saw you at the courthouse,
以为你只是
I thought that you were...
一个帮助吉莉安的律师
just a lawyer helping Gillian.
我没意识到你也会帮我
I didn't realize that you would help me, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
我 说实话的 我不知道
I- - Honestly, I don't know
怎么感谢你才好 谢谢
how to thank you enough. Thank you.
谢谢 比如你先坐这
Thank you. So why don't you take a seat right here.
我去给你叫托德 -好的 谢谢你苏珊
I will find Todd for you. Okay. Thank you, Susan.
很高兴见到你 劳伦斯
It's really great seeing you, Lawrence.
我也很高兴见到你
Great seeing you, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是谁啊
Uh, who's this?
这是我老公切特还有我们的女儿克莱曼婷
That is my husband Chet and our daughter Clementine.
她今天去跟姑姑艾莉森看电影去了
She's at the movies today with her Aunt Allison.
这么说你跟一个男人结婚了
So you're married to a man?
是的
Yes.
劳伦斯 -嗨 妈
Lawrence. Hi, Mom.
嗨 亲 我不知道
Hi, honey. I didn't know
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表