剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
是啊
Aye.
现在你被驱逐了
Now you've been evicted.
我该怎么办 我住哪儿啊
What am I gonna do? Where am I gonna live?
好的 别慌 弗朗西
Okay, okay, don't panic. Francey?
去我办公室随便找地方坐会儿
Okay, just make yourself at home right in my office
我马上回来
and I'll be right back.
弗朗西
Francey?
他在哪儿呢 都11: 05了
SUSAN: Where is he? It's 11: 05.
肯定是他了 罗里·麦金托什
Oh! That must be him. Rory McIntosh.
你好 嗨
Hello, hi.
我是苏珊·杨 很高兴终于见到你
I'm Susan Yang. It's a pleasure to finally meet you.
我也是
You too.
我也是
You too.
我的苏格兰兄弟
My Scottish brother!
罗里·麦金托什 4X科技创新公♥司♥的CEO
Rory McIntosh, CEO, 4X Technology Innovators.
我来见苏珊·杨的
I'm here to meet Susan Yang.
苏珊 是呀
Susan? - Aye. Yeah.
我就要上市了 不找律所就上市
I'm about to go public- - I'd be an idiot
那我就是个白♥痴♥
to do that without a law firm.
你来自苏格兰的哪里
Whereabouts in Scotland are you from?
纳布湖
Oh, um, uh, Loch Narb.
就在尼斯湖附近
Right around the bend from Loch Ness.
但是我们那里怪兽不大一样
But we got a wee different monster, don't we?
我们的是一个巨大的白色螃蟹
Yeah, ours is an enormous white crab.
看看我们 两个年轻的混♥蛋♥
Look at us, two young bastards, Ow.
征服波特兰
conquering Portland.
是的是的
Right, right.
进去啦
: And we are in!
这是我助理 托德
this is my assistant, Todd.
他有点迷糊
Yeah, he's a bit out of it.
嘿 我们去茶水间
Hey, why don't we go to the kitchen
吃点东西吧
and grab a bite to eat
让他忙着先 好吧 好
while he works, huh? - Aye.
真不敢相信
JEAN: I can't believe
弗丁来了 是啊 他应该
Folding is here. - Yeah, I guess he's meeting
在见人 我刚在茶水间看到
with some guy, some tall I guy I just saw
一个高个子 我天
in the kitchen. - Oh, my God.
弗朗西 你在这里啊
Oh, Francey, there you are.
你能不能整理份档案
Can you please make a case file...
弗丁在这儿
Folding is here.
什么 弗丁
What? - Folding.
来了 为什么
Here? Why?
我听说他在见罗里·麦金托什
I- I heard he's meeting with Rory McIntosh,
罗里在茶水间
who's in the kitchen.
什么 罗里
What? Rory?
苏珊想签下来的客户 是的
The client Susan- is trying to sign? - Yes.
等等 如果她让弗丁加入会议 却没让我参与
Wait, if she brought Folding into her meeting instead of me,
他们这是要赶我出局
they're shoving me out.
拿着 不是 厚颜无♥耻♥ 他们必须带上我
Take...No...The audacity. They are going to include me
不管他们乐不乐意
whether they like it or not.
我去找这位罗里·麦金托什谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to this Rory McIntosh...
现在就去
right now.
去拿下他吧
Go get'em.
很厉害
LEO: Huh. Impressive.
这就是为什么他们把我列入
And that's why they included me
40岁以下的40名成功人士当中
in the 40 under 40 profile.
这个就是我 第22个
That's me. Number 22 of 40. Wow.
你应该为你的所有成就感到自豪
You should be really proud of all your achievements.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是有你这样的客户
But having you as a client
就算是我们梦寐以求的成就
is the kind of achievement we dream about.
为你而战
Fighting for you,
打造你的未来
building your future.
这就是我成为律师的全部原因
It's the whole reason I became a lawyer.
我不得不说 你的律所
I got to say, uh, your firm
真的很懂如何让一个人
really knows how to make a guy
觉得自己有价值
feel valuable.
当然
Of course.
我的演讲稿 好吧
My presentation. Okay.
我的笔记本电脑 去去就回
My laptop. I will be right back.
你先吃点蛋糕
You eat that cake.
好的
Okay.
这些玉米饼太好吃了 是
Oh, these tacos are incredible. - Yeah.
我公♥司♥刚起步那会儿
When my company was a start- up- -
俩员工 没收入
two employees, no revenue- -
我就是靠吃玉米卷饼过活
I lived off tacos.
只能买♥♥得起这个
Was all I could afford.
是呢 俺滴老乡
Ah, indeed, me blighty.
还是说俺滴兄弟
Or me matey?
跟我说说
But tell me,
就年轻苏格兰人之间交流下
from one young Scot to another,
你是如何把你的公♥司♥发展成今天这个样子的
how did you build your company into what it is today?
相信产品
·Trust the product. Hmm.
你不需要噱头 赠品
Aye. You dinna need gimmicks, giveaways,
把所有钱花在愚蠢的促销活动上
uh, spend all your cash on silly promotions.
如果你销♥售♥优质的产品和服务
If you're selling quality products and services,
客户自然会找上门 相信产品
your customers find you. Trust the product.
真是个绝妙的建议
That's bloody brilliant advice, Rory.
罗里
Rory?
你好呀 小姑娘
Hello there, lassie.
罗里·麦金托什 你好吗
Rory McIntosh. How are you?
罗里·麦金托什
Rory McIntosh?
哥们就是这么说的
That's what the man said,
你今天看起来很漂亮
and you're looking bonny today,
苏珊 苏珊·杨
Susan. - Susan Yang?
梅里特一直给我吃玉米卷饼
Oh, Merritt here has been filling me
还聊了些有的没的
with tacos and nonsense.
很高兴终于见到你了
I'm so pleased to finally meet you.
嗨 是
Hi. Right.
我们回去你的办公室
Let's get back to your office,
我好听听你们律所能提供什么 好
and I can hear what- your firm has to offer. - Aye.
梅里特·弗丁 是
Merritt Folding? - Aye...
有人说你在茶水间
MARGARET: I was told I could find you in the kitchen.
克莱斯特 弗丁和莱特律所的玛格丽特·莱特
Margaret Wright of Crest, Folding and Wright.
我只是顺路过来跟你说一下 我个人
And I just stopped by to let you know, personally,
作为冠名合伙人和执行合伙人
that, as name and managing partner,
很高兴能和你合作
we would be thrilled to be in business with you.
我很高兴听到这话
: Well, I am delighted to hear that.
我也是
: Well, as am I.
我们迫不及待地想让生意谈成
We are just chomping at the bit to make this happen.
如果你今天愿意签字的话
If you'd be happy to sign today.
当然了 可以 我非常愿意
Oh, yes, ooh, yes. I would be so very happy, yes.
我这就去让我助理
Um, I'm just gonna go tell my assistant
把需要的文件填好
to fill out the proper paperwork.
喝一杯吧 梅里特
So, how about a drink, Merritt?
好呀
All right.
我真的觉得去会议室
I really think we'd be more comfortable
会更舒服些
in the conference room.
不用 在这里就好
No, let's stay in here.
我不需要再看
Now, I don't need another
什么PPT演讲稿
PowerPoint presentation
或者最终还是找了个老古板的律所
or to end up at a stuffy, auld firm.
这就是为什么我这么高兴见到这位年轻的巨头
That's why I was so pleased to meet this young titan.
还是苏格兰同胞
And a fellow Scot.
是
Aye!
不好意思
RORY: Excuse me.
工作电♥话♥
Work calls.
没问题 喂
·Of course. - Hello?
你这是干嘛
: What the hell are you doing?
他以为我是弗丁 还是个苏格兰人
: He assumed that I was Folding and Scottish,
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表