剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
真的写的挺好的 我是不是打扰到你们了
fine w- work. Am I interrupting anything?
没有 不会
No, no. Not at all.
坐吧 吃点蛋糕
Take a seat. Have some cake.
那我肯定不想拒绝啊
I would not say no to that.
格格格斯
Uh, uh, G- G- Gus, Gus, um,
这 嘿 很高兴认识你 格斯
this...Hey, wonderful to meet you, Gus.
是 咖啡
Oh. Yeah. Okay. Coffee?
好 行啊
Uh, all right, all right.
好极了 不错 哇哦
Great. Yeah. Wow.
我也很高兴认识你
Good to meet you, too.
托德呢
Where's Todd?
他不在
He's not here.
当然了 抱歉
Of course. Sorry.
抱歉 我来了
Sorry. I'm here.
生日快乐 抱歉我迟到了
Happy birthday. Sorry I'm late.
你这穿的什么玩意儿 你是给手臂上油了吗
What are you wearing? Did you oil your arms?
不 不 这是给我上司看的
No, no, it's- it's for my boss.
你上司不是妈吗 我现在正在电视台
Isn't Mom your boss? Well, I'm posing
装作实习生
as an intern at a TV station
而我的上司 说轻一点也是
and my"boss"is very image- conscious,
对形象要求很高 想要升级我的外貌
to say the least, and wanted to upgrade my look,
所以我 好啦
so I...Voila.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
托德
Todd.
等一下 等一下 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 你♥他♥妈♥来干什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. Wait. You son of a. ...What the hell are you doing here?
不不不 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
No, no, no, no, no! You son of a...
托德
Todd!
他为什么会在这里
What is he doing here? !
好 停 冷静 我不会做什么的
Okay, stop. Calm down. I'm not gonna do anything.
他是没受邀参加派对吗
Was he not invited to the party or something?
托德 托德 格斯
Todd. Todd. Gus.
好吧
Um, okay.
格斯 这 是
Gus, this...is...
这位曾经是
Mm, th- this was
我的
my...
我的丈夫
...my husband.
哈里 他暂时回来了
Harry. He has returned home for now.
我觉得大家都需要这个机会
And I think that we could all just use
先坐下
an opportunity here to just sit down
消化一下 消化什么
and process and Process?
来理解一下 现在的情况
understand, uh, exactly what is happening.
我和哈里也显然需要一些时间
And Harry and I obviously need some time to understand
来理解我们的情况
our- our situation and...
你还养猫了吗
You got a cat?
这小可怜在雨里到处乱走
Little fella was wandering around outside in the rain.
感觉它需要一个好家
Looked like he needed a good home.
哈里 这里是我家
Harry, this is my home.
但有一半是我的
But I own half of it.
不是吗
Don't I?
你们离婚了吧
You two are divorced?
是的是的 等一下 我们离了吗 什么时候
Oh, yes, yes, yes. Wait, wait, wait, we are? Since when?
哈里 我在冰岛的
Harry, I took out an ad
三家报社都连着两个礼拜
in three newspapers in Iceland
张贴了广♥告♥ 好让你知道
for two weeks running so that you would know
我们 让我杀了他
that we are...Just let me kill him.
好了 冷静 这里不许杀人
Okay, calm down. There will be
也不许打人
no killing. There will be no fighting.
这里不是前沿时报
This is not frontier times.
好吗 我们可以通过
Okay? We can solve this
对话来解决 得了吧
with conversation and...Oh, this is not
现在不是让你说那些探索自我
the time for your personal exploration,
修复情感鬼话的时候
touchy- feely mumbo jumbo.
行吧 你说什么呢
Okay. What are you talking about?
艾莉森跑去森林里寻找自我了
Oh, Allison has been off in the woods finding herself.
跟熊一起
With the bears.
所以你就是那时候染的头发吗
Oh. That's when you dyed your hair?
跟熊一起
With the bears?
没有什么熊 我没有
There were no bears. I was not
去森林里 我
out in the woods. I...
我去参加了一次自我探索周末活动
I went on a personal exploration weekend, and.
显然那是一个骗局
it was apparently a scam,
因为没有人出现 什么
because no one showed up What?
而且我的身份被盗了
and my identity got stolen
所以
and.
结果我就在梅德福的好市多停车场里
I ended up spending 24 hours in my car
在自己的车上待了24小时
in the Costco parking lot in Medford.
我想说
Well, I would like to say
你这身衣服看着很基
that you look very gay in that outfit.
你不能这么说 而这个混♥蛋♥毁了妈的生活
You can't say that. And this jerk destroyed Mom's life.
不 我的生活没有被毁
No, my life was not destroyed.
我觉得我有资格这么说
I think I can say that.
你这看上去确实很基
You do look very gay.
这算潮男装吧
It's kind of a metrosexual look.
像是查克会穿的
Like something Chuck would wear.
顺带一提 他人呢
Where is he, by the way?
你不是真指望我解释
You don't really all expect me to explain everything
这一年发生的一切吧
that has happened this year.
他死了吗
Did he die?
老天
God.
可怜的查克
Poor Chuck.
我真是
I've just...
错过太多了
missed so much!
天
Oh, God.
这可能不是
This might not be the.
最好的时候 来告诉你们
best moment to inform you all
我和切特准备
that Chet and I are having another...
再要一个孩子
Baby.
孩子
Oh! A baby!
天啊 劳伦斯
Oh, Lawrence.
切特 好吧 我 我觉得
Chet...Okay, I- I think...
我觉得你们都需要单独冷静一下
I think you all need to just be alone.
不不不 格斯
Oh, no, no, no, no, Gus.
格斯 别走 拜托 别走
Gus, don't go. Please, don't go.
没事 没事 我只是
It's okay. It's okay. I'm- I'm just.
我不想跟他在一起
I don't want to be with him.
我晚点再联♥系♥你 好吗
I- I will call you later, okay?
行
Um...Yes.
很高兴 很高兴见到你们
Nice to, uh...nice to meet ev- everybody.
老天
Oh, God. S...
是医院打来的
Uh...It's the hospital.
我得走了
I got to go.
重要病人即将入院
"Priority patient inbound.
贾 等一下
Gia..."Isn't, um,
詹妮弗·吉诺拉不是那个晨间节目主持人吗
Jennifer Gianola the morning show host?
是啊 怎么了 怎么了 出什么事了
Yes. Why? Yeah. Wh- Why? What happened?
她被电击了
She's been electrocuted.
什么 什么
What? l What?
开两个大口径静脉输注 放上起搏器垫以防万一
Give me two large- bore IVs and put pacer pads on, just in case.
还等什么呢 动起来啊 我真是不敢相信
What's the holdup? Move. I cannot believe
哈里居然
that Harry was...
你又 别说了 托德
And you were...Stop, Todd.
我担心她
I'm worried about her.
她随时能把头发染回来的
Oh, she can always dye it back to brown.
我是说詹妮弗
About Jennifer.
哦对
Right.
真是不好意思我来晚了
I'm so sorry for the delay.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我出去吃晚餐了 我们享用了超棒的一餐
I was out to dinner. We had a marvelous meal
还有音乐
and there was music
风景也贼好看 赖尔
and the view was incredible...Lyle.
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表