剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
《帮帮我托德》前情提要
Previously on So Help me Todd
托德 你最近忙什么呢
Todd what have you been up to?
你被吊销了私♥家♥侦♥探♥的执照
You lost your PI license
还差点进了监狱
and you almost went to jail.
人生低谷啊
I've hit bottom.
我认为哈里离开了我
I think Harry has left me.
我要去冰岛
I'm gonna go to Iceland,
裸体在星空下漫游
be naked under the stars.
你们俩
It's official.
都正式离婚了
You're both divorced. You should go
你真该去静修一下什么的 弄清楚自己到底是谁
on a retreat or something, figure out who you really are.
一起吃晚餐 以为你这辈子都说不出口呢
Dinner? I thought you'd never ask.
你拿回执照了 我回归了
You got your license. Yeah. I'm back.
维加斯 今晚如何 私奔那种吗
Vegas? What about tonight? Like, elope?
她去维加斯了 别去机场
She went to Vegas. Don't go to the airport.
明天一早在
See you first thing Monday morning
克莱斯特 弗丁和莱特见
at Crest, Folding &Wright.
哈里 冰岛太可怕了
Harry? Iceland was horrible.
早安 波特兰
♪A. M. Portland.♪
早上好 波特兰
Good morning, Portland.
我是詹姆斯·布勒
I'm James Boule.
我是詹妮弗·吉诺拉 早上好
And I'm Jennifer Gianola. Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
当然好
It certainly is.
再会 真好
Toodle- oo. That's excellent.
在我们开始前 我想说
Before we continue, I'd like to say...
我天 詹姆斯
Oh, my God! James!
太阳晒屁♥股♥了 公主
Rise and shine, princess. Oh.
我真是习惯不了你这发型
Wow. I am never getting used to that hair.
感觉我面对的是个替补艾莉森
Feel like I'm dealing with alternate Allison. I am
我就是替补艾莉森 什么
alternate Allison. Wha? !
搞什么啊 你居然把塔可包装
What? You left Taco Trap
就给我丢地板上了
wrappers on my floor?
哪有 紧张啥啊
What? Relax.
至少还能弄清垃坂
At least you can even distinguish between trash
至少你还能弄清垃圾
At least you can even distinguish between trash
和你新公♥寓♥地板的区别
and the floor of your new apartment.
城♥堡♥ 我的新城♥堡♥
Castle. My new castle.
如果你不喜欢这 你可以很轻松的回到妈那里去住
And if you don't like it here, you can easily go back to Mom's,
或者不那么轻松的 跟查克夏婚然后回到他那里去
or not so easily, undo your divorce and go back to Chuck.
谢谢 你箕是太支持我了
Thank you. That's so supportive.
等我把
Once I get
信♥用♥卡♥的事捋清楚了
this credit card thing straightened out,
我就走
I'll be out of here.
我就走
I'll be out of here.
我这几天过的太惨了
I've had a rough few days.
所以给你弄头发的家伙说这是什么静修
Wait. So, this hair guy said it was a retreat,
但是他们就那么把你丢进山里
but they just dropped you off in the mountains
只给了你一个苹果和一把刀吗
with an apple and a knife?
我不想再谈这事了
I don't want to talk about it,
引用你的原话 我只在这
and let me just quote you and say, "I'm only gonna be here
住几晚
a few nights. "
嘿 你的车♥库♥是空的
Hey, your garage was empty,
可我给你住的可是高档沙发房♥
and yet I am giving you prime couch real estate.
这沙发闻起来股死人味儿
This couch smells like death.
可千万别死在这张沙发上
Do not die on that couch.
这沙发17块钱呢
That couch was $17.
这沙发17块钱呢
That couch was $17.
好我 这就换衣服
AlI right, I am going to get changed,
去跑个步 听听我的播客
going on a run, listening to my podcast.
6000种方法制胜联调局探员吗
6, 000 Ways to Outsmart the FBI?
超赞的
It's amazing.
然后我就要去上班了
And then I'm zipping off to work.
所以 早上好
So, good morning,
不要用那个水槽 把那扇窗打开
don't use that sink or open that window.
下午好 再见
Good afternoon to you and goodbye.
你到底怎么了
What has gotten into you?
怎么一副爽朗热心的样子
Why are you so chipper and gung ho?
因为我有个计划
Because I have a plan.
玛格丽特
Psst, Margaret.
弗朗西
Oh, Francey!
救命来了
Lifesaver. Oh.
我的天哪
Good God almighty.
我知道 你好
I know. Hello. What...
我知道 你好
I know. Hello. What...
周末过的不错哈
So, long weekend, huh?
成为冠名合伙人感觉一定很好吧
Must be nice to be name partner. Ah.
等等 你是一直待在格斯那吗
Wait, were you at Gus' place this whole time?
是 是
Yes. Yes!
简直棒极寸
It was amazing.
等会 等会
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
我需要进里面去躲会
I just need to duck in here for a second. Okay.
早上好 米丽森特
Good morning, Millicent.
天 你看上去
Wow. You look like hell.
我知道
Oh. I know.
好吧 但你不觉得
Um, okay, but don't you think
我们需要谈谈吗
we need to talk about, you know?
是 是 是
Oh. Yes, yes, yes.
好吧 你进我公♥寓♥
Okay, so, did you see him
去拿这些衣服时看到他了吗
when you went into my condo to get these clothes?
看到了 哈里嘛
Yes. Harry.
他还在呢 他还在呢
He's still there? He's still there.
等会 你真的都没跟他说话吗
But wait. Did you really not even speak to him?
你就直接摔门走了
You just walked away and slammed the door?
我为什么要在那个人身上浪费我的时间啊
Why should I give that man one second of my time?
他跑到冰岛 消失了一整年
He disappeared to Iceland for an entire year.
我就在这呢啊
I'm right here.
所以 弗朗西
So, Francey, Uh- huh.
你看到他的时候
when you saw him- -
哈里 他在干嘛呢
Harry- - what was he doing?
吸尘 吸尘
Vacuuming. Vacuuming? !
对 在我的公♥寓♥里
Yes. In my apartment?
还在烤司康 司刚
And baking scones? "Scons"?
司康
Scones.
他是要干嘛啊
Oh. Wh- What is he doing?
不行 你坐下一趟
Ah- ah. Take the next one.
你不能永远回避他吧
You can't avoid him forever. RATION
既然他可以离开我
If he can walk out on me,
我也可以离开他
I can walk out on him.
可他为什么还在那啊
Why is he still there?
他为什么就不能自己离开呢
Why won't he just go away?
你告诉格斯了吗
Did you tell Gus?
没有
No! Oh, yeah, it's...
我谁都没告诉
I told no one.
你也不许说
And you won't, either.
我刚找回自己的生活
I have just gotten my life back together.
我可不会 弗朗西 你给我拿的衣服
And I am not going to just...Francey, everything
怎么都这么奢华啊 对啊
that you brought is just so fancy. Yes.
因为你10点有个
Because you have your name partner
冠名合伙人欢迎早餐
welcome breakfast at 10: 00.
什么 我天 我忘的一干二净
What? l Oh, my...I completely forgot.
把你的丝巾给我
Okay, give me your scarf.
好吧 所以
Okay, so,
你没跟哈里说话 没
you didn't talk to Harry? No.
我就点头打了个招呼然后就拜拜了
I nodded hello and goodbye. Uh- huh.
他很忙 忙着清理猫窝呢
He was busy...cleaning out the cat box.
我没有猫
Oh. I don't have a cat.
现在有了
Well, you do now.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表