剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
可以说我甚至有点嫉妒你
I mean, maybe I'm even a tad jealous.
但我真的 真的很为你高兴
But I am really, really happy for you.
谢谢你这么说 玛格丽特 但是
I appreciate that, Margaret, but.
贝弗利真的一直有在帮我
Beverly has really been helping me.
歌♥剧票
With- with opera tickets
还有拍照的事
and photo shoots.
苏珊 我 我是你的导师
Susan, I- I guided you,
我一直支持你
I- I've supported you and...
是 虽然我现在没法立刻给你升职
Okay, I may not be able to give you a promotion right now,
但那也不等于我就没在支持你
but that doesn't mean I'm not rooting for you.
是 恕我直言 玛格丽特
Yeah, with all due respect, Margaret,
你经常说起对我的指导
I'm hearing you talk a lot about mentorship,
但真正做事的确实贝弗利
but Beverly is actually doing it.
好吧
Okay.
但正如我说的 贝弗利在做
But like I said, Beverly is doing it,
但她是为了-玛格丽特
but she's doing it...BEVERLY: Ooh. Margaret.
能让我们单独聊两句吗
Would you excuse us?
我有事要和苏珊
I have something to discuss
讨论
with Susan.
这张支票应该能搞定山姆百吉饼
This check will take care of Sam's Bagels,
而且我想
and I think
今天应该是熬过去了
that is it for today.
好吧
MARGARET: Okay.
给你
Here you go.
他们还在叫我
Are they still calling me
死神吗 弗朗西
the Grim Reaper, Francey?
亲一切都是暂时的
Oh, honey, nothing lasts forever.
我把这个寄出去
I'm gonna go put this in the mail.
你要出去跟托德吃饭吗
You going out to dinner with Todd?
不了
No.
不吗
No?
如果你有空 我想跟你出去
But if you're free, I'd love to go out with you.
我有空
I am.
我也很乐意
Oh. And I'd love to.
好的 那我们走
Okay. Come on, girl.
嘿 小艾 我 我想跟你谈谈
Hey, Al, um, I- I wanted to talk to you.
嗨 我 我也有话跟你说
Oh, hi, I- I was actually waiting to talk to you.
哦 说什么
Oh. Uh...what about?
好吧
Okay.
听着 我会搬出去
Listen, I am going to move out.
早晚的事 我已经开始在网上找房♥了
Eventually. Loo- - I started looking online today.
很快 -嘿 对不起
It's going to happen. Hey, I'm sorry.
不 我欠你的
Eh. No, I owe you,
而且你 你不用
and- and you don't have
非走不可 因为我 -不是 但 但我意识到了
to just leave just because I...No, but- but I- I realized
我为什么一直待在你这 所以我想告诉你
why I was staying, and- and so I wanted to tell you.
我如此依赖你是因为
I think I'm clinging to you
我们很熟悉
because you're familiar,
而且我不用跟妈在一起
and I'm not there with Mom right now.
是 -所以
Right. And so
一想到签租约
the thought of, like, signing a lease
买♥♥♥房♥♥子或搬家 就
or buying another house or moving, it's just. ...
提心吊胆的
I'm gun- shy.
-你明白吧 -是
You know? Like, I...Yeah, yeah.
我都搞砸了
I failed at all of that.
所以
And so,
当我在等着感受到
while I'm waiting for that to, like, feel
自己愿意再试一次的期间
like something I'm ready to try...again,
我就想有个东西让我依赖一下
I think I just want to feel anchored by something.
而现在这个东西
Mm. And I think that something is you
就是你
right now.
所以
Um, so,
谢谢你让我睡在这个恶心的沙发上
thank you for letting me sleep on this disgusting couch.
而且
: And...
而且 我 我会搬走的
and I- I will be out of here eventually.
很快
Soon.
嘿 听我说
Hey, look.
你不用离开
You don't have to go.
我也不用非得做特别独的独狼
I don't have to be the lone- est lone wolf.
我还是要做的 我在规划
I'm still doing it, I'm putting things together.
我在上升期
I'm still on my way up. Hmm.
可你并没有影响到我
And you're not cramping me.
没影响那么多
That much.
没事的
It's okay.
我是想离开的
Look, I do want to leave.
可我又不想
And I don't.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表