剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
该死 好 我
Damn it. Okay. All right. I, um...
我去跟医院保安谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to hospital security
待在这里别乱跑
and just wait here.
我马上回来 等着就好 明白吗
I'll be right back. Um, just, just wait, okay?
艾莉森 不是不是 艾乐保
TODD: Allison! No, no. Algebra.
艾利佛
Allifer!
嘿 我们要不要 报♥警♥啊
Hey. Should we maybe, like, call the cops?
什么 不行
What? No.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. no, no, no, no.
不行不行
No, no, no, no.
才不能把这么重要的线索拱手让给警♥察♥
You don't just give up your huge lead to the cops.
是 你疯了吗 不行不行
Right. What, are you nuts? No, no, no, no.
该我们发挥了 好
This is our moment. Right.
明白吗 这事由我们主宰 是
Okay? This is our Roman empire. Yeah.
对吧 这是我们的战区
Right? This is our Vietnam.
我们必须一路
Well...We got to see this
走到最后 明白吗
all the way through to the end, all right?
就你跟我 特德
Just you and me, Toad.
等下 你确定吗
Wait, are you sure?
当然确定了
Yeah, I'm sure.
那哥们都已经死了
Yeah, I mean, the guy's already dead.
警♥察♥会做什么呢
What are the cops gonna do, right?
不行不行
No, no, no, no, no.
我们得让他们来找我们
We let them come to us.
你知道你什么时候算是真的成功吗 孩子
Cause you know when you've really made it, kid?
什么时候 当局来找你协助
When? You know when you've made it
调查案件的时候 就是成功的时候
when the authorities come to you for assistance with a case.
她是在跟踪我吗
MARGARET: Is she stalking me?
我是下一个受害者吗
Am I the next victim?
那岂不是很刺♥激♥
Oh, wouldn't that be thrilling?
走吧 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
等一下
Wait a minute.
她去的方向是二号♥楼电梯
She's heading toward the elevators for Tower 2.
可我住一号♥楼
But I live in Tower 1.
那边一定也有值得
There's bound to be somebody worth killing
杀的人
over there, too.
赖尔
Oh. Lyle.
斯特凡·多布森和他兄弟托比亚斯·多布森
Stefan Dobson and his brother Tobias Dobson
是波特兰造纸厂公♥司♥老板
own the Portland Paper Mill company,
那家公♥司♥目前正被俄勒冈州政♥府♥起诉
which is currently being sued by the State of Oregon
重大过失罪
for gross negligence.
也是布兰登·奥尔蒂斯法官目前在办的案子之一
In a case presided over by Judge Brandon Ortiz.
好 干得漂亮
Okay. Good work.
造纸厂的一个
SUSAN: One of the Paper Mill's
仓库倒塌 造成16人死亡
warehouses collapsed, killing 16 people.
而且 有个很奇怪的巧合
Also, this is an odd coincidence,
好像托比亚斯·多布森
but it looks like Tobias Dobson has
跟你家地址是一样的
the same address as...you?
切尔滕纳姆街 南海滨
On Cheltenham Street, in South Waterfront?
什么 等等 什么
What? Wait. What?
托比亚斯·多布森住这里
Tobias Dobson lives here?
二号♥楼 是的
In Tower 2. LYLE: Yes.
1203公♥寓♥
In apartment number 1203.
你认为她上去是
Do you think that she's going up there
要杀了另一个兄弟吗
to kill the other brother?
是我地检办公室的朋友打来的
That's my friend from the D. A. s office.
挂了哈 好 打给托德
We got to go. Okay, uh, call Todd.
把一切都告诉他 我们得过去了
Tell him everything. We have got to go.
我只是打给你更新一下
LYLE: Well, I am merely calling
近况 因为你母亲
with this update because your mother
要求我这么做的 我可以直接挂掉电♥话♥
asked me to. I could just hang up- -
好吧 好的 谢谢
TODD: Okay. Yes. Thank you.
刚是我密友波比
That was my very close friend Poppy
从地检办公室拿到的内部消息
with the inside scoop from the D. A. s office.
死去的兄弟斯特凡·多布森最近反水
The dead brother Stefan Dobson recently flipped
成了控方证人
and became a witness for the prosecution
以换取豁免权
in exchange for immunity.
斯特凡打算
Stefan was set
在奥尔蒂斯法官面前指证
to testify against his brother Tobias Dobson
他兄弟托比亚斯·多布森
in the trial before Judge Ortiz.
所以斯特凡
So Stefan...
背叛了托比亚斯
Turned on Tobias.
我刚说了
I just said that.
我心跳如鼓 兴奋不已
Oh, my heart is pounding. In the best way.
你跟其他律师不一样啊
You're not like other lawyers, are you?
这个
: Well...
我一直都很坚定 而且亲力亲为
I've- I've always been very determined, and- and hands on.
而且我懂客户的心
I get my man.
而且我从我儿子托德那里
And I have learned a thing or two
也学了一两招
from my son, Todd.
他是个侦探 我们一起合作的
He's a detective. We work together.
在律所
At the law firm.
是家族生意呢
It's a family business.
跟你们俩一样
Just like yours.
我的天哪
Good God,
这楼简直一模一样
this tower is identical to...
到了
Oh. There it is.
1203
1203.
西南角 就跟我的
The southwest corner, just like mine.
这是葬礼吗
This is a funeral?
这就是受害人 跟我的公♥寓♥一毛一样啊
This is the victim. This is my exact apartment.
他们是怎么弄到
How did they get
黄铜吊灯的
that brass chandelier?
我之前怎么没有这个选项
I was never given that option.
看看这深色胡桃木镶板啊
Look at this dark walnut paneling...
还有 黑色大理石
And...Oh. They have a black mantel?
看啊 她在那呢
Oh. Look. It's her.
她是打算弄死那家伙吗
Is that the fella she's going to kill?
不知道啊
I don't know.
额滴神哪
And, oh, my God!
那是灰色大理石挡板吗
Is that a grey marble backsplash?
感谢大家能拨冗前来
TOBIAS: Thank you for coming, everyone.
先自我介绍一下 我是托比亚斯
If we haven't yet met, I'm Tobias.
这是我美丽的妻子菲利希亚
And this is my lovely wife Felicia.
她妻子
ALL THREE: His wife?
今晚我们聚集在这 是为了纪念斯特凡
And tonight we gather to honor,
斯特凡
BOTH: Stefan.
我亲爱的已逝的兄弟
My beloved and dearly departed brother.
猝然离世让人悲伤
Gone far, far too soon.
好 再打给我
Okay, call me back.
好吧 所以斯特凡打算告诉检察官
Okay, so Stefan was gonna tell the prosecutor
波特兰造纸厂的所有犯罪行为
every criminal act that the Portland Paper Mill
包括掩盖库房♥倒塌事实真♥相♥
had committed, including covering up
所以这就是动机
for the warehouse collapse, so that's motive.
总有倒塌的仓库 真是够了
Aw, man, it's always a collapsed warehouse, come on.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我跟医院保安部聊过
AlI right, I've spoken with hospital security- -
那晚值班的是露易丝
the night shift, Lois- -
她会调查一下当晚的事
and she's gonna look into the matter.
托德 我们必须遵守
There are legal and hospital protocols
法律和医院的流程
that we have to follow here, Todd.
我们守法 我们可以
Yeah, we're legal. We're doing it.
好 所以露易丝明早会联♥系♥警♥察♥局
Okay, so, Lois is going to contact the police tomorrow.
但我发现了一件半有意思的事
But I did find one semi- interesting thing
我认为可以跟他们分享
that I think we can share with them. DICK: Ooh, ooh!
一只手 人手
A hand? A human hand.
斯特凡的手自己爬出来了
Stefan's hand crawling around
对吧 就是这么回事
on its own, right? It's just like that.
不是
No.
我也觉得不可能
Yeah, I didn't think so, either.
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表