剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
他没有发脾气
MARGARET: He didn't throw a tantrum,
也没有将事情波及到餐厅里的
he didn't escalate the matter towards anyone else
其他人身上
in the restaurant?
比如服务员身上 他并没有参与进任何
Any waiter? He didn't involve any......
嘿 我需要你 马上
: Hey. I need you. Now.
这么快 你要送我回家了吗
Already? You're gonna drive me home?
算是吧 跟我来
Uh, sort of, yeah. Follow me.
我不记得停车场在楼上
I don't remember the parking lot being upstairs.
但我问你 你身份被盗
But let me ask you, when you had your identity stolen- -
信♥用♥卡♥那些 是
the credit card stuff...Ugh, yes,
在我“个人探索周末”失败之后
after my failed"personal exploration weekend. "
是 他们以我的名义在拉脱维亚贷款
Right. They took out loans in Latvia in my name.
现在我所有银行账户都被冻结了
And now all my bank accounts are frozen
我还不能 好的好的 但他们是怎么做到的
and I can't...Okay, okay, but- but how did they do it?
理发店那个人刷了你信♥用♥卡♥吗
The guy at the hair salon just swiped your credit card?
不是 我付现金给他的
No, I paid him in cash.
但他帮我联♥系♥的那些静修活动的人
But he put me in touch with all the retreat people.
所以 我不知道啊 也许他们
And so, I don't know, maybe they, like,
窃取了我手♥机♥上的信息
took info off my phone?
有这可能 还有啊 我们这是要去哪儿啊
Is that even poss- - Also, where are we going?
我会送你回家 但首先 我需要你
I'm driving you home, but first, I need you
作为医学专家去做个证 很快
to go testify as a medical expert real quick.
什么 没事啦 别紧张
What? It's fine, don't freak out,
你不是急诊室医生嘛
you're an emergency room doctor, right?
所以就去回答几个跟生死有关的问题 我不能
So just answer some questions about life and death...I can't...
还有尸体之类的问题 托德 这太荒谬了
...and bodies or whatever. Todd, this is ridiculous.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
不知道呀 一个免费住处怎么样
I don't know, how about a free place to live?
我有 等下
I have that- Wait.
把我违章停车罚单付了 我就做
Pay off my parking tickets and I'll do it.
妈把我工资削减了一半
Mom has slashed my salary in half.
那你就另请高明
Okay, well, I can just let you find another
在这里找个能救场的医学专家吧
last- minute medical expert somewhere here in this building.
行吧行吧
It's fine, it's fine, it's fine.
我付 好吧 耶 好
I will pay them, all right? Yes. Okay.
等等 我要为什么作证啊
Wait, wait, wait. What am I testifying about?
到时候就知道了
: You'll see.
好吧
Okay...
你认为这些简单的
BEVERLY: Would you qualify these simple
毡制物体
felt objects,
这些木偶
these puppets,
能够对人类小孩
as capable of inflicting harm
造成伤害吗
on a human child?
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry, what?
它们是否有思想
Do they have sentient thought,
暴♥力♥意图 自♥由♥意志
violent intentions, free will?
好吧 我是来
Okay, I'm here to...
是来确认鳄鱼莫扎特
To confirm that Amadeus Alligator
和米歇尔象公主在医学上
and Princess Michellephant are medically incapable
没有能力故意伤害一个儿童
of intentional acts that could harm a child.
我天 那个是拉文德·柯克
Oh, my God, that's Lavender Kirk.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
我
I, um...
我没学过木偶解剖学
I did not study puppet anatomy,
但没有大脑
but without a brain,
心脏或者神经系统 它们就不是
heart or nervous system, uh, they're not what
我们通常所说的”活着“
we would classically refer to as"alive. "
这真的 证人盘问完毕
Is this really...Your witness.
格兰特医生
Dr. Grant.
你做过关于木偶的噩梦吗
Ever have a puppet nightmare?
我现在可能就在做
I might be having one right now.
你有没有五岁时候
Ever get embarrassed in front of your friends
在朋友面前出糗
when you were five and then
第二天还得去上学的经历
had to go back to school the next day?
这个嘛 总的来说 我理解这个概念
Well...okay, generally, I understand the concept.
那在你自己的生日派对上 被木偶涂一脸蛋糕
How about having a puppet shove cake in your face
还被叫成爱哭鬼呢
and call you a crybaby at your own birthday party?
再也没法去参加派对
To not be able to go to parties anymore,
或者一睡觉就看到他们大大的木偶眼睛
or sleep without seeing their big, puppety eyes?
无法驱散对这些邪恶怪物们的无尽幻想
Unending visions of these unholy monsters?
谁
Um, who...
你是否同意这个人用木偶把
Wouldn't you agree that this man is a deranged sadist
生日蛋糕涂我客户孩子一脸
who used a puppet to shove birthday cake
只为取乐的行为就是
in the face of my client's child
虐待狂的行径
for a laugh?
这案子是关于木偶表演的吗
This case is about a puppet show?
反对
Objection.
新证人 这时候才说
A new witness, at this late hour?
太过分了
This is an outrage.
霍根夫妻争吵的时候
Uh, this witness was in the dining room
这位证人就在餐厅里
at the time of the Hogans' argument.
地方检察官办公室
Well, the- the D- - the D. A. s office
以及警方问询了每一个证人
and the police interviewed every single witness.
他是主厨 今天才从西班牙回来
He's a chef, who only returned from Spain today,
他可以作证 听到霍根先生
and he can testify to hearing Mr. Hogan say,
低声对受害者说 不 不
under his breath, to the victim...No, no.
如果你不向我妻子道歉 你就允许他继续说吗
"If you don't apologize to my wife, You're going to allow this?
等我过会儿再回来 这样绝不能接受
"I'l come back later This is absolutely unacceptable.
把这里连同你一起
"and burn this place to the ground
夷为平地 不行 住囗 别说了
with you in it. "No. You stop. Stop.
法官大人
Your Honor.
地方检察官刚刚通过
The D. A. has just tainted
引述一个我无法接触到的证人的不可接受 豪无根据的证词
this jury by reciting inadmissible, hearsay evidence
影响了陪审团
from a witness that I had no access to.
会让陪审团产生偏见 我要求立即宣布审判无效
It prejudices the jury, and I demand an immediate mistrial.
不好意思
WOMAN: Excuse me.
我想宣布休庭
I'd like to call a recess.
你不能宣布休庭 你是陪审员
You can't call a recess. You're a juror.
不好意思 法官大人 我手♥机♥上刚收到
I'm so sorry, Your Honor, but I just got a notification
银行发来的通知
on my phone from my bank?
欺诈活动 身份泄露
"Fraudulent activity, identity breach"?
这就是三个人被黑了
That's three people hacked.
他们还都是陪审员
And they're all jurors?
肃静
RIDGE: Order.
借过 不好意思
Uh, excuse me. Sorry.
肃静
Order.
法官大人 如果您不同意立即宣告
Your Honor, if you will not grant
无效审判 至少
an immediate mistrial, at the very least,
能把这个从记录中删除吧
can we expunge this from the records?
肃静
FRONTERA: Order.
肃静
Order! Order!
这是针对陪审员的犯罪组织
It's a criminal enterprise targeting jurors.
就在法庭这里 想想看
Here, at the courthouse. Think about it.
每天都有成百上千人经过这里
Hundreds of them pass through every day.
对吧 一个不露面的暴徒
Right? A faceless mob.
完美的目标 而你是唯一一个
Perfect targets. And you're the only one
参透此事的人 没错 就是我
to figure this out? Uh, yes, me.
因为其他人只会进到一间法庭里 而我进过两间
Because everyone else is only in one court, but I'm in two.
还有走廊 我无处不在
And the hallways. I'm everywhere.
那个不是你名片吗
Isn't that one of your business cards?
是的
Yes,
菜鸟侦探
"Rookie detective. "Ha.
看看现在是谁破了”答案就在眼皮底下”的案子
Ha. Look who's solving crimes"right under his nose"now.
我对自己的证词不是很确定
I'm not sure about my testimony.
木偶不是活物
Puppets are not alive. They're not.
但我想它们里面是
But I suppose there is a living
有着
hand presence
活生生的存在的
inside of them.
不管怎样 我得回去处理你妈妈的案子了
Anyway, I got to get back to your mom's case.
我的案子
Well, my case.
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表