剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
那么 爱德华兹先生
So, Mr. Edwards...
汤姆教练
Coach Tom.
你是否在未经她知情或同意的情况下
Did you dope your client, Nicole Smith,
给你的客户妮可·史密斯
with performance enhancing drugs- -
使用了增强表现的药物
PEDs, as they're commonly known- -
也就是我们通常所说的 兴♥奋♥剂♥
without her knowledge or consent?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
你能说一下与原告的关系吗
Would you tell us about your relationship with the plaintiff?
妮可是个很棒的孩子
COACH TOM: Nicole is a super kid.
她意志坚定 无所畏惧
She's determined, fearless.
下一个塞雷娜·威廉姆斯
The next Serena Williams.
她已经晋级美国公开赛
She qualified for the U. S. Open.
但现在她被检测出使用兴♥奋♥剂♥
But now that she's tested positive for PEDs?
她的代言和机会都没了
Her endorsements and the opportunities are gone.
你是说你们两个吧
SUSAN: For the both of you, I'd assume.
我的名声已经不好了
COACH TOM: My reputation is shot.
我的客户都走了
My clients have all left.
我教孩子
I coach kids.
我像对待自己孩孑一样爱他们
And I love them like they're my own.
关于那些我会
The idea that I would have...
没关系 慢慢来
It's okay. Take your time.
我会危害到她健康
...that I would jeopardize her health
和事业的说法
and her career...
这对我来说不仅仅是体育方面的问题了
It goes beyond sports for me.
我绝对不会伤害任何人
I would never harm anyone.
我绝对不会伤害任何人
I would never harm anyone.
没有其他问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
律师 你来审问证人
Counsel, your witness.
干得不错 很好
: Good job. Good.
汤姆教练 您是否曾在德国作为未成年人
BERTA: Coach Tom, is it true you yourself were accused
参加比赛时被指控服用兴♥奋♥剂♥
of doping when you competed in Germany as a minor?
反对
Objection.
反对什么 事实吗 这位爱德华兹教练
To what? The truth? Coach Edwards here
把自己塑造成社区的中流砥柱
is portraying himself as a pillar of the community.
我认为这个支柱应该被允许回答
And I think the pillar should be allowed to answer.
法官大人 没有根据
Your Honor, there is no foundation
而且这过于具有煽动性
and this is beyohd inflammatory.
近前
Approach.
我们在德国有线人
We have a source in Germany
可以提供血液报告
who can provide a blood report.
这是辩方
This is the first
第一次听说这件事
the defense is hearing about this.
而且没有可验证的记录
And there is no record to authenticate.
我们说话这会儿已经寄出来了
It's being mailed as we speak.
72小时后重新开庭
MENDELSOHN: We will reconvene in 72 hours.
休庭
Court adjourned.
刚才你没必要插手
You didn't have to jump in back there.
我完全有能力自己处理
I was perfectly capable of handling myself.
我知道你能 苏珊
I know you are, Susan.
但你在关键时刻僵住了
But you froze at a crucial moment.
但你在关键时刻僵住了
But you froze at a crucial moment.
所以我插手了 这也是我在这里的原因
So I jumped in. That is why I'm here.
其实 你在这里是因为我客户的保险公♥司♥
Actually, you're here because my client's insurance company
要求一位高级律师在场
demanded a senior attorney.
而贝弗利在法国 所以就你来了
And with Beverly in France, that is you.
苏珊 这是个大案子
Susan, this is a big case.
是 一个无辜的人可能失去事业
Yeah, a civil suit where an innocent man
房♥子和声誉的民事诉讼
could lose his career, his house and his reputation.
我知道
I know.
我知道怎么处理大案子 玛格丽特
I know how to handle big cases, Margaret.
就像罗里·麦金托什那样
Just like Rory McIntosh.
一个我自已签下来的
A huge client that I signed
大客户 有人帮你
all by myself. You had help with that.
是 托德
Yeah, of course. Todd.
还有我
And me.
那个礼品篮的主意是我想出来的
That gift basket idea was mine.
如果没有我的帮助 你是不会签下那个客户的
You wouldn't have signed that client without my help.
律所要签下罗里·麦金托什
The firm needed to sign Rory McIntosh.
苏珊
COACH TOM: Susan...
怎么回事
What happened?
你不是说过他们永远不会发现德国的事么
I thought you said they would never find out about Germany.
你早就知道
You knew about this?
是 你们调查员挖出来之后我就告诉她了
Yeah, I told her after your investigator dug it up.
这真的很糟糕对不对
This is really bad, isn't it?
爱德华兹先生 我理解您的担忧
Mr. Edwards, I understand your concern.
如果我不能执教 我将一无所有
If I can't coach, I'll have nothing.
网球是我的全部
Tennis is my whole world.
汤姆 你雇我们是为了帮你赢得这场官司
Tom, you hired us to win this case for you.
而这正是我们要做的
And that's exactly what we're going to do,
不管有什么挫折
despite any setbacks.
不管有什么挫折
despite any setbacks.
我知道你很担心
I know you're worried,
但是 请让我们来处理
but, please...let us handle this.
相信我们
Trust us.
你早就知道了
You knew.
冷静 别 别
Just calm down. Don't, don't- -
好吧 够了
Okay. Okay. That's enough.
我们回办公室 看看
Let's get back to the office and see
能不能拆解这颗炸♥弹♥
if we can unexplode this bomb.
那么迟点今晚
So, I will see you later tonight.
餐厅见 我已经订好位了
At the restaurant. Where I made reservations.
我喜欢我男人起范的样子
I like my man with a little swag.
是不是太过了 我可以收敛点
Was it too much? I can tone it down.
我们不必出去的 我们
We don't have to go out, we- -
你好可爱
You are adorable.
你好可爱 可爱的有点呆
You are adorable. Adorably lame.
真不知道她看上你什么了
I don't know what she sees in you, man.
我不喜欢你在我
I don't care for you spying on me
工作场合监视我
in my place of employment.
而我一点都不在乎
And I don't care...at all.
你以为我想看
Do you think I want
你和一个你远配不上的女人
to watch you playing Magnum P. Almost
一起演《夏威夷神探》吗
with a woman so, so far out of your league?
她可能一个月后就会你分手
She'll probably break up with you in, like, a month.
我搭另部电梯
I'm taking a different elevator. Oh.
那个已经停用了
Those are out of service.
嗨 上去吗
Oh, hi. Going up?
小胡子真可爱 是真的吗
Cute mustache. Is it real?
你♥爸♥妈知道你在这里吗
Do your parents know you're down here? Hmm?
要帮你给谁打个电♥话♥吗
Need me to call someone for you?
好 这些是逾期最久的发♥票♥ 好
Okay, these are the most overdue invoices...Okay.
要签字的康纳利合同
...the Connelly contract, which needs to be signed,
底下那个 是你要求的沃特斯
and at the bottom there, I've included the brief
听证会的摘要
you requested for the Waters hearing.
一天的时间根本不够处理掉
There are just not enough hours
所有这些事情
in the day to handle all of this.
欢迎来到我的世界 好吧 弗朗西
Welcome to my world. Okay, well, Francey,
你知道我很感激你一直以来
you do know that I appreciate everything
所做的一切 我 午饭时再跟我说吧
that you've been doing, and I- - Tell me about it at lunch.
好 我刚把电♥话♥转你办公室去了
Okay. I just sent a call to your office.
我天 好 给你 抱歉
Oh, my God. Okay. There you go. Sorry.
她看起来兵荒马乱的
Wow. She seems frantic.
我们都是
As are we all.
嘿 听说你和
Oh, hey. A little birdie told me
佧迪有个约会
that you have a date coming up with"Judy"?
是 我确实有个约会
Yes, I do have a date.
但我会把私生活
Aw. But I'm keeping my private life
和个人生活分开 所以
and my personal life separate, so...
就别谈这个了吧
let's not talk about it.
我可不想像赖尔那样 工作的时候到处晃悠
I'm not gonna be Lyle, parading around at work
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表