剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
开玩笑的
: I'm just kidding.
你要来个贝果儿吗 嗨
You want a bagel? Hi.
嘿 嗨 嗨
Hey. Hi. Oh, hi.
嗨 你好吗
Hi. What's up?
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
朱迪
Judy.
如果这真是你的名字
If that really is your name.
但讲真啊
But seriously...
我对你了解不多
...I don't really know that much about you,
所以
so where- -
你具体
where exactly- -
住哪呢
do you live?
好吧 我住
Okay, well, um, I live,
我住的离工作地点很近
I live pretty close to work, actually. Mm- hmm?
真的很近 就
R- Really close, in, like, a...
一个巨大的阁楼
a giant loft?
实际上
Actually...
我一直想告诉你
I've been planning to talk to you
我住的地方 我天
about where I live. Oh, my gosh.
那不会是贝果儿吧
A- Are those the bagels?
山姆贝果儿送货了
Sam's Bagels delivered?
什么时候到的啊
When did these arrive?
不是 这些其实是这栋楼里
Oh, n- n- no, these are actually left over
另一层剩的
from another floor in the building.
我就是怕浪费回收了
Yeah, I'm urban harvesting.
如果你把它们放到微波炉里
And if you put them in the microwave
再加张湿纸巾 就又重新跟新烤的一样了
with a wet paper towel, they won't be so stale.
好的
All right.
谢谢谢谢你
Oh, thank you, thank you.
拜托再多送点咖啡来
Um- - oh, and please bring up more coffee.
等一下 我去找谁要钱呢
Wait, who do I see about the payment?
应该是弗朗西在负责
Oh, I think Francey's actually handling that.
弗朗西 嗯嗯
Francey? Mm- hmm.
好吧
Oh, okay.
她在楼下开那种秘密会议呢
She's downstairs in one of her secret meetings.
秘密会议 嗯
Secret meetings? Yeah.
什么秘密会议
What secret meetings?
弗朗西 漂亮 深色卷发
Francey? Pretty, dark curly hair? Uh- huh.
她和两个西装革履的人经常交谈
She's been having a lot of talks with these two guys in suits.
会是弗朗西吗
Is it Francey?
弗朗西
Francey.
这就说的通了
It makes sense.
她干那么多活工资却很低
She's so overworked and so underpaid.
也许她留下来只是为了能在
Maybe she's only staying so she can get cases
布里克斯顿法官那里接案子然后获得经济回报
in front of Judge Brixton and reap the financial rewards.
也许坐飞机去瑞士的是她
Maybe she's the one jetting off to Switzerland.
从没有人怀疑过弗朗西
No one would ever suspect Francey.
托德
JUDY: Todd.
你是在跟自己的手表说话呢吗
Are you talking into your watch?
是
: Oh, uh, yeah.
我用这种方法组织思路
Uh, that's just how I keep my thoughts organized.
为案子做笔记
Taking notes for a case.
酷 找人
Cool. Looking for someone.
我不能多说
But I can't talk about it.
但真的是个大案子
But it's a big deal.
不过是机密的
But it's classified.
而我又密不透风 好吧
And I'm a vault. Okay.
随便你 我不 好吧
Whatever. I'm not...Okay,
我们办公室里有人贿赂法官
someone in my office is bribing a judge.
这可是犯罪 大罪
Which is a crime. Like, a real one.
联邦重罪 就是联调局的那个联
Federal. Which is the"F” in FBI.
贿赂法官吗
Bribing a- a judge?
现在我和亚历克斯 就是你在饭店里见到的那个
And now me and Alex- - who is not Mabel
梅宝 其实她叫艾莉尔
who you saw at the restaurant but is actually Ariel- -
我们试图弄清楚到底是谁
we are trying to figure out who it is.
你怎么知道这个艾莉尔是真正的联邦探员呢
Well, how do you know this"Ariel" is actually in the FBI?
我看到她的警徽了
Well, I saw her badge.
好吧 但是任何一个有3打印机的箫蛋
Okay, but any dum- dum with a 3D printer
都能做一个假警徽啊 她不是骗了你朋友
can make a fake badge, and didn't, didn't she lie
好几个月吗
to your friend for months?
你为什么要相信一个你几乎不认识的人
Why are you trusting someone you barely know?
她还跟我说不要信任你呢
Well, she told me not to trust you.
你 你绝对不应该信任我
Oh, you, you definitely shouldn't trust me.
对 因为我是一个有致命计划的
Yeah, cause I'm this little compromised sleeper cell agent
潜伏特工
with a deadly agenda.
别这么逗我行吗 会勾起我的性致
Please don't tease me like that. I will get too excited.
是嘛
Oh, yeah?
嘿 另一个人来了
: Hey, the other guy's here now.
什么这些是什么人啊 她到底在干什么
TODD: What? Who are these guys, and what is she doing?
该死 我需要离近点 这样才能听见他们说什么
Damn, I need to be closer so I can hear what they're saying.
这个我可以帮你
Huh. I think I can help with that.
好吧
All right.
我把下一批送到了
LYLE: I have the next batch of, uh- -
你好 艾莉森
oh, hello, Allison.
你是故意在黑暗中工作的吗
Are you working in the dark on purpose?
你脸上蹭到酱汁了
Looks like you have gravy on your face
还有上衣
and shirt
还有袖子
and sleeve.
你是在避世吗
Are you hiding from the world?
是
Yes.
我也是
Me, too.
要加入吗
Do you want to join me?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我昨天碰到了前夫 他很幸福
I ran into my ex yesterday, and he's happy.
真遗憾 是啊
Mm, I am so sorry. Yeah,
他人很好 挺不错的 但最终
he's great, you know, he's fine, but at the end of the day,
我们还是没能真正拥有那种感情
we didn't have a real connection.
他并不太懂我 你明白我的意思吧
He didn't really get me. You know what I mean?
我们就不该在一起
We just weren't meant to be.
我们从没真的心灵相通过 就不合适吧
We didn't really click ever, it wasn't right.
就是不合适 不怎么 我也不知道
It just wasn't right. It wasn't...I don't know.
随便吧
Whatever.
等一下
Wait a minute.
维奥莱特·帕顿六个月前接受了化疗
How did Violet Parton get chemo six months ago...
但她上周刚生了孩子
but she had a baby last week?
这个 孕妇不可能接受化疗啊
That...no pregnant woman is getting chemo.
是搞错了吗
Is this a mistake?
可能是个错
It could be a mistake.
不 这 听上去很不错
Well, no, i- it sounds great.
我是说 一切都挺好
I mean, um, e- everything sounds pretty good...
这是个秘密通道吗
TODD: Is this a secret passageway?
我们在哪呢
Where are we?
这对我来说是个巨大的背叛
FRANCEY: This is a massive betrayal for me to do this,
所以最好值得我这么做
so it better be worth my while.
能给多少
How much are we talking?
我天
: Oh, my God.
弗朗西就是中间人
Francey isthe broker.
好吧 我要找拉♥萨♥尼亚(千层面)
Okay, I am looking for a Lasagna,
名字是芭芭拉 好的 跟我来吧
first name Barbara? All right, come with me.
真不敢相信 竟然有人姓拉千层面
: I can't believe that's your real name. Lasagna?
好吧 我们需要搜一下弗朗西的桌子
Okay, we need to search Francey's desk.
我觉得我们应该拉响火警
I think we pull the fire alarm.
把办公室清空 或者我们可以真的点把火
Clear the place. Or we start an actual fire
然后 从天花板跳下来什么的 嘿 托德 我是联调局探员
and come, like, crashing through the ceiling or...Hey, Todd? I'm FBI.
我们不做那种事
We don't do that.
好吧 那联调局会怎么做
Okay, so how would the FBI do it?
不易觉察 小规模 秘密
Subtle. Small. Secret.
懂了 彻底懂了
Got it. Totally got it.
天 哎呀 不是吧
Oh, dear, oh, my, oh, no. Oh.
我来 别担心 我会收拾干净的
Uh, I'll get it. Don't worry. I'll just clean this up.
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表