剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
警卫竟然是她侄子
The security guard is her nephew.
所以是法警邦妮被她任性妄为的侄子说动了心
Mm- hmm. So, Bailiff Bonnie let her wayward nephew
参与这个骗局来支付葬礼费用
talk her into this scam to cover funeral expenses.
你知道她老公刚死对吧 总之
You know her husband died, right? And anyway,
他们有点搂不住了
they got"carried away, "
但我保证会让地检从轻处理
but I promised I'd get the D. A. to go easy on them
只要他们肯交出这个 侧录器
if they would just hand over this. The skimmer.
管它叫什么 而且你想拿它做什么
Whatever it is, and no, I don't want to know
都不要告诉我 快点就行
what you're gonna do with it, just do it fast.
好吧根据我看到的情况
AII right, well, from what I saw,
这东西必须碰到手表
this thing has to touch the watch itself
持续5秒钟左右吧
for, like, at least five seconds.
但是莱拉10分钟后就要上庭了
But Lila's gonna be on the stand in ten minutes.
那有600秒呢
Oh, well, that's like 600 seconds,
但我要怎么接近
but how am I gonna get it next to or get it near...
好 好 好 给我5分钟
Okay, okay, okay. Give me five minutes.
300秒
300 seconds.
4分钟 240秒
Four. 240.
240秒
240.
你能为陪审团确认一下
Can you confirm for the jury
录音里的声音
that the voice
就是内特·霍根本人吗
on that recording is in fact that of Nate Hogan?
是的 我们可以百分百确认
TECH EXPERT: Yes, we can verify with 100%accuracy.
你的专家意见是基于什么呢
BOATMAN: And what do you base your expert opinion on?
语♥音♥验证
TECH EXPERT: Well, voice verification
使用一种独特功能
uses the unique features that...
还有我呢
: And hello from me, too.
我朋友因为太爱咬人被告了
: My friend's on trial for excessive biting.
你能信吗 这不就是歧视吗
Can you believe that? It's so biased.
这可是爬行动物的特征 它们就是爱咬
You know, it's reptile profiling, is what it is.
但你看上去好美味啊
: But you look so delicious.
我天
: Oh, my God.
非常抱歉 你干嘛啊
I'm so sorry. What are you doing?
我控制不了他
I can't control him.
美味 美味
: Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum.
天 你可太烦人了 放开我
Wow, God, you are a menace. Get off of me.
非常抱歉 你怎么回事
So sorry. What are you doing?
松开 别咬了
TODD: Release, unclench.
非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
我们需要心理咨♥询♥ 你可能也需要
We need counseling. You might, too.
法官大人 非常抱歉
Your Honor, I am so sorry.
我们需要短暂休庭
We need a short recess.
5分钟可以吗
Can we take five?
10分钟吧 后面刚才是怎么回事
Take ten. And what's going on back there?
那个拿着木偶的人走了吗
Is that man with the puppet gone?
什么木偶
Oh, what puppet?
手表内存是空的
The watch's memory was wiped clean.
什么都没有
Nothing.
我以为数据永不会消失呢
I thought data was never actually gone.
难道就没有什么
Aren't there any, like, data bits
隐藏的数据位之类的吗
hiding somewhere around in there?
有时候你可以访问已删除的小程序或者
Sometimes you can access deleted apps or- -
也许可以试试照片分享小程序
Maybe try a photo- sharing app.
这有一个 是
Here's one. Yes.
存档照片
Archived images.
垃圾文件夹
Trash folder...
已删除照片
Deleted photos.
只有吃的 等会等会
This is just food. Wait, wait, wait.
那是莱拉
That's Lila.
在夏威夷风情酒吧
At a tiki bar?
有多少张照片 也许有十几张
How many photos are there? LYLE: Maybe a dozen.
定位是阿卡普尔科
And they geolocate to Acapulco.
拍摄时间是
The date stamp has them taken in...
去年7月
July, last year.
而谋杀发生在日月初
And the murder happened early August.
等等 等等 返回去 最后一张照片是实况模式
Wait, wait, wait. Go back. That last photo was live.
就是会动的照片
It's a"live"photo.
就像哈利波特里面的画一样
It's like paintings in Harry Potter? Here.
她在阿卡谱儿科跟一个不是她老公的男人一起喝酒
She had drinks in Acapulco with a man who's not her husband
时间就在谋杀案发生前几周
a few weeks before the murder?
那是
That's...
饭店经理
the restaurant manager.
死于火灾中的那个
The one who died in the fire.
莱拉出轨了
Lila was having an affair.
也许那个经理甩了莱拉 于是她决定杀了他
Maybe the manager dumped Lila and she decided to kill him.
她才是凶手
She's the murderer.
不 内特发现了
LYLE: No, Nate found out
她出轨的事 他才是凶手
about the affair, and he's the murderer.
不管谁是 你都可以利用照片质疑莱拉作为证人的可信度
Either way, you can use the live photo to impeach Lila.
不行 我们不能用那张照片 不行 她不能用那张照片
No, we can't use that photo. No, she can't use the photo.
为什么不行 为什么不行
Why not? Why not?
我只能说
Well, let's just say
对于这一特定证据的取得手段
that the chain of custody on this particular bit of evidence
有点复杂 经不起推敲
is a little complicated. TODD: Dodgy.
证据无法采用
It's dodgermised.
肯定有法子进到这里 证明他俩在一起过
There's got to be a way to enter this, prove they were together.
我们可以传唤智能手表
We could subpoena the smartwatch.
在实现这点之前
Well, Lila will have testified
莱拉就会出庭作证了
before we can make that happen.
或者我可以 把灯都关掉
Or I could, like, turn off all the lights
把表扔法官脸上
and throw the watch right at the judge's face,
或者用鱼竿钓过去 或者
or use like a fishing pole, or- -
不管怎样 就是那种带绳子的长杆子
Whatever, fine, like a long pole with a string.
不不不
MARGARET: No, no, no, no.
我们不需要证明是莱拉干的
We don't have to prove that Lila did it,
我们只要质疑是不是内特干的这点就行
we just have to establish doubt that Nate did.
只要我能让他们互相对抗就行
If only I could pit them against each other.
然后我们就能把他身上的疑点
Then we could turn his doubt
变成合理怀疑 然后
into reasonable doubt and.
真可惜你没办法让内特和莱拉
SUSAN: It's too bad you can't put Nate and Lila
同时出庭作证
on the stand at the same time.
如果可以呢
But what if I could?
苏珊 你还有
Susan, do you still have
莱拉的通话记录吗 我有
Lila's phone records? I have them.
她的旅行记录 托德 好的
Her travel records, Todd? Okay.
还有苏珊
And Susan...
经理的旅行记录 是 我在查了
The manager's travel history, yeah, I'm on it.
还有玛格丽特
Oh, and Margaret?
内特每晚11点上♥床♥睡觉 雷打不动
Nate goes to bed every night at 11: 00 p. m. , like clockwork.
好想亲你一囗
I could kiss you!
该给你加薪 还有谢谢
And you deserve a raise. And my thanks.
我应该早点说的
And I should have said it sooner.
但是 好吧 所有人
But, okay, everybody:
行动
Let's go.
好 顺便说一句 她该加薪
Okay, just for the record, she deserves a raise
而你却把我的薪水减半
and you cut my salary in half.
就是想提一句
Just want to point that out.
没事的啊 就是想把这点提出来
It's fine. Just wanted to point it out.
你可以证实当时你们在一起
And you can verify that you were together at the time,
然后听到了内特说那些话
and that you heard Nate say those things.
我不敢相信
I couldn't believe it,
但是 没错
but yes.
我交出来是因为显然
I only turned it in because apparently
内特现在想把罪名嫁祸在我头上
Nate is trying to make me look guilty now.
我爱他
And I love him.
真的很爱
I do.
但我不能为了他去坐牢
But I can't go to prison for him.
谢谢 霍根太太
Thank you, Ms. Hogan.
证人讯问完毕
Your witness.
霍根女士 火灾那晚之前
Uh, Ms. Hogan, had you ever been
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表