剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
我只能顺着他的意思
so I had to go along with it.
而且我最近看了很多《怪物史莱克》
And I've been watching a lot of Shrek lately.
特别多
Like, a lot.
你在这里做什么 还有
And- and what are you doing in here, and...
我刚在会议室见的那个人是谁啊
Who was I just meeting with in the conf.
我们要入侵暗网
We're hacking the dark web.
优秀
Oh, great.
你看啊 你想争取到罗里这个客户
Look, you're trying to land Rory as a client.
他喜欢我 绝对会签约的
He loves me. He'll totally sign on.
是 前提是你在我们代理他期间
Well, yeah, if you pretend to be Merritt Folding
一直假扮成梅里特·弗丁
the entire time we represent him.
还有为什么你要用这台电脑上暗网
And why are you on the dark web on this computer?
你上暗网呢
Youjre on the dark web?
是吧 是
Yes? Y- Yes.
我们会从各个层面帮到我们客户
Uh, we will go to any lengths to help our clients.
太棒了 你找什么呢
That's brilliant, innit? What are you looking for?
一个非常可怕的黑客
A very scary hacker,
但我跟不上这个动态加密
but I can't keep up with this dynamic encryption.
太快了 嗖嗖的
It's so fast. Zoom, zoom.
你需要更强的处理能力 托德
You need more processing power, Todd.
一台电脑
A single computer's
无法匹敌暗网的速度
no match for the dark web.
我们公♥司♥生产一种移♥动♥设备
You know, my company makes a mobile device
可以把任何一台电脑
that can turn any computer
变成强大的火箭
into a rocket powerful enough
可以处理任何事情 我是说任何 事情
to handle anything. And I mean anything.
火箭啊
: A rocket?
是
Aye.
我正好有一个
I happen to have one right here.
口袋里的火箭
A rocket in your pocket?
是
Aye.
弗朗西 弗朗西
Francey! Francey.
我让他们长见识了
I showed them.
我刚刚独自一人搞定了穿紫色西装的
I just signed Rory McIntosh in his fabulous purple suit
罗里·麦金托什
all by myself,
没有梅里特也没有苏珊
without Merritt or Susan.
我一人独自挽救了公♥司♥
I'm going to singlehandedly save this firm.
紫色西服
Hmm. Purple suit?
对 就在茶水间啊 你说的嘛
Yes, in the kitchen, like you said.
那个人在为素食爬行动物救援酒店
That man is raising money
筹款 什么
for vegan reptile rescue hotels. - What?
你刚刚达成口头协议的那个人
That man you just entered into a verbal agreement with... Uh- huh.
不是罗里·麦金托什
is not Rory McIntosh.
那个人代表了
That man represents
一个收留濒危
a charity pairing endangered reptiles
和无家可归爬行动物的
with rehabilitative
慈善机构
housing centers for the disenfranchised.
我刚同意赞助一个
I've just agreed to sponsor
濒危蜥蜴休息室吗
a lounge of imperiled lizards?
是的 这是我们拯救的
Yes, and here is our first
第一个无家可归的小龙
displaced dragon.
给你
There you go. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你会给她一个家
You'll be giving her a home
让她重获新生
and a new lease on life.
给你 弗朗西 不不不
Oh. Here, Francey. - Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不 从法律上来讲 我也不能
No, legally, I can't. Yeah.
等会儿
Wait a minute.
好了 这就是你需要的数据
Aye, there's the data you wanted.
那么这个讨人厌的小黑客是谁呢
So, who's our wee pesky hacker?
我们只是为了帮助客户才去查找的
That we are trying to locate only to help a client.
对 Nexus21
Right. - Nexus21
是她的黑客代号♥
is her"fakeroni"hacker name.
但真名是
But her real name is.
派珀·哈洛
Piper Harlow.
我都忘了有多怀念
You know, I forgot how much I missed going down
流连在暗网的兔子洞里
the dark web rabbit hole.
一旦你和我们签约
Well, once you sign up with us,
我们就可以把它变成每周例行
we can make this a weekly ritual.
墨西哥玉米卷暗网兔子洞周二
Taco Dark Web Rabbit Hole Tuesdays.
是 我得承认
Yeah, I'll admit, the thought
能和一个苏格兰哥们合作很吸引人
of working with a fellow Scot- - that's tempting.
但格兰杰·齐斯克
But Granger Zisk
可是一直催得很紧呢
has been pressing me pretty hard for my business.
你应该考虑所有的选择
And you should consider all of your options.
但是克莱斯特 弗丁
However, at Crest, Fold.
你要是选格兰杰齐斯克那就是疯了
Eh, you're off your head if you go with Granger Zisk.
那就是群无聊的老坏蛋
A bunch of boring old bampots, if you ask me.
你疯了
You're off your head.
你咋这搞笑呢
A funny man, huh?
过来 好 好
Ah, get in here. - All right. - Okay.
行了 托德 行了
That'll do it, Todd. That'll do.
感觉真好
LYLE: This feels so good.
那么 在我们把你的案子弄清楚
So, until we get your case straightened out
你好能回到公♥寓♥之前
and you back into your apartment,
你就住在这里
this is where you'll be living,
不需要任何费用
a- at no cost to you whatsoever.
你所要做的就是
And all you have to do is provide
给那些陷入困境的
some companionship
爬行动物
and light care
一些陪伴
to some very troubled. reptiles.
你怎么知道我爱大蜥蜴的
How did you know I love iguanas?
直觉
Intuition.
我都无法表达
I can't tell you how wonderful
你让我感觉多好
you've all made me feel.
就好像我真的很有价值
Like I'm really worth something.
你当然有价值啊 利奥
Well, of course you are worth something, Leo.
只要我们弄清楚
And as soon as we figure out
这背后的黑客
the hacker behind this...
我找到了那个家伙 女的
I found the lad. Uh, lassie.
那个黑客
I found the hacker.
对 叫派珀 伙计们
Aye, it's Piper, me mates.
同僚们
Uh, me scurvies.
是派珀·哈洛
: Wh......It's Piper Harlow.
为什么你的口音听上去像是澳大利亚苏格兰海盗
Why do you sound like an Australian Scottish pirate?
我今天墨西哥卷饼吃多了
I've had a lot of tacos today.
派珀·哈洛 利奥
Piper Harlow? Uh, Leo,
你认识叫派珀·哈洛的人吗
do you know any Piper Harlow?
我在网上查了查
Uh......I looked her up online.
派珀·哈洛目前在俄勒冈州惩教所
Piper Harlow is currently serving a five- year sentence
刑期5年
at the Oregon State Correctional Facility,
在那她无法使用任何电脑
where she has no computer access whatsoever.
那她怎么可能在监狱里
But how could she have possibly paper- killed Leo
用文件杀了利奥呢
from inside of a prison cell?
是呢
: Aye, it is
真是让人摸不着头脑啊
a wee bit of a head- scratcher.
你好啊 派珀
Hello, Piper.
你特么谁啊
Who the hell are you?
你是我监狱笔友广♥告♥里的格雷格吗
Are you Greg from my Prison Pen Pals ad?
因为我不太确定还想不想跟你结婚了
Cause I'm not sure I want to get married anymore.
我呵呵 不是
Ha, ha. No.
听着 我想请你帮我做件事
Listen, I want to hire you to do a little job for me.
我坐牢呢 白♥痴♥
Well, um, I'm in prison, idiot.
是 但我怎么听说
Yeah, but word on the street is
即便你人在里面 也知道如何用文件
even on the inside, you know how to kill people
杀入
on paper.
就像你对利奥·哈特那样
Like you did to Leo Hart?
从没听说过这个人
Never heard of the guy.
真的吗
Really?
因为我们追踪了你的电子足迹
Because we traced your digital footprint.
你说的是指纹吧 蠢货
You mean"fingerprint, "dummy.
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表