剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
赖尔·伯顿
Lyle Burton.
杰奎琳难道是赖尔的母亲
Is Jacqueline Lyle's mother?
好棒 好棒
Brava! Brava!
好棒
Bravo!
救命
Help
演的还挺逼真
This is incredible.
奥布丽 奥布丽
Aubreyl Aubrey!
我们需要个医生
We need a doctor!
剧院里有医生吗
Is there a doctor in the house?
嘿
Hey, psst!
你不是医生吗 -拜托 剧院里
Aren't you a doctor? Please, is there a doctor
有医生吗 -是啊
in the house? Yes.
我天 我天 对啊 好
Oh, my God, oh, my God. Yes, okay.
抱歉 抱歉 让我出去 让我出去
Okay, sorry, sorry. Let me out, let me out.
报♥警♥
Call 911.
那个女人穿的什么啊
What is that woman wearing?
让一下 快快快
Out of the way. Go, go, go, go, go.
嗨 我是个医生 嗨
Hi, I'm a doctor, hi.
你能听见我说话吗
Can you hear what I'm saying?
坚持住 坚持住
Stay with me, stay with me.
什
What.
她死了
She's dead.
所有的歌♥剧都这样结尾吗
Do all operas end like this?
托德 别这么冷漠
Todd, don't be callous.
死人了啊
A woman has died.
可怜的奥布丽 要我说什么
JACQUELINE: Poor dear Aubrey! What can I tell you?
那把刀就从我手里
The knife simply slipped
滑了出去啊
from my hand.
真是灾难
Oh, the calamity!
托德 你说为什么赖尔
MARGARET: Todd, why do you think
从没告诉过我们杰奎琳是他母亲呢
that Lyle never told us that Jacqueline was his mother?
水
Water.
来点新鲜的矿泉水安抚下我的神经
Fresh spring water to calm my nerves.
玛格达
Magda!
这不是矿泉水
This isn't spring water!
抱歉 我这就去找矿泉水
I'm sorry. I'll find spring water.
也许是因为这个吧
I mean, maybe that's why?
她看起来确实有点难伺候
She does seem to be a tad high- maintenance.
她可是个国际歌♥剧天后
Well, she's an international opera diva.
压力肯定挺大的
That must come with a lot of pressure.
简直是疯了
This is insane.
死了的那个女人下场歌♥剧
The woman who died was supposed
要取代杰奎琳的
to replace Jacqueline for the next show.
那个舞台经理给了他们谋杀的动机
That stage manager is giving them motive for murder.
他们确实指向了赖尔的母亲
They're definitely pointing right at Lyle's mom.
我不喜欢他们看她的眼神
MARGARET: I don't like the way they're looking at her.
母亲 我送你去更衣间休息一下吧
Mother, let me take you back to your fitting room.
这里 -我只是无法相信
It's just...Ijust can't believe
这种事会发生在我身上
this is happening to me.
我觉得你现在应该
LYLE: I think you should focus
-关注的是你刚去世的同 -是是是
on your colleague who just...Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
你现在为什么不来拥抱安抚一下你妈
And why aren't you embracing your mother right now?
一个女人在我表演的时候死了啊
A woman has died during my performance.
警♥察♥来了 -你们俩跟受害人是什么关系
Oh, here come the cops. And what exactly is your relationship to the victim?
好吧 我们没有关系
Oh, okay, well, we don't have one.
很遗憾她去世了 嘿
Very sorry she's dead. Oh, hey.
你是歌♥剧警♥察♥吗 我开玩笑的
Um, are you the opera police? I'm joking.
除非你真是 等等 歌♥剧
Unless you are. Wait, does the opera have
也拥有自己的警力吗
its own police force?
那有歌♥剧监狱吗
Is there an opera jail?
只是坐在观众席上吗
Is that just sitting in the audience?
我就是在开玩笑哈 但你们有吗
I'm just joking, but do you have one?
讲真 我能看看吗
And, seriously, can I see it?
不不 我爱她
JACQUELINE: No, no, I loved her.
她准备接我的班呢
She was going to take over my role.
我很高兴她死了
I'm just glad she died.
死于她深爱的歌♥剧中
Doing what she loved.
夫人 我们恐怕要请您
Ma'am, we'd like to ask you more questions
明天去局里进行问讯
at the station tomorrow.
行吧 行吧 我想我
JACQUELINE: Yes, yes, Isuppose I
不不 等会等会等会
No, no, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, uh...
我 我会陪她一起去
I- I will be right there with her.
-我是她的律师 -是吗
I am her lawyer. You are?
你们为什么要进一步盘问我的当事人呢
Why do you need to question my client further?
就是例行公事 夫人 有人死了
Just routine, ma'am. A woman died.
她是目击证人
She's a witness.
这是我的名片
Here's my card.
谢谢 抱歉
Oh, thank you. Sorry.
我们明天上午见
We'll see you in the morning.
我需要躺会儿
I need to lie down,
玛格达
Magda!
灾难 真是灾难啊
The calamity, the calamity!
居然死了个人
A woman is dead!
我很担心
I'm very concerned.
这些警官似乎在怀疑 杰奎琳
These officers seem very suspicious of...Jacqueline.
又把自己当成主角了
Putting herself at the center of the drama again.
赖尔 她是你母亲啊
Lyle, she's your mother.
话虽然是这么说的
That's what they tell me.
历史告诉我她不会有事的
History has taught me she will be fine.
无论发生什么
No matter what.
杰奎琳 杰奎琳
REPORTERS Jacqueline! Jacqueline!
看看啊 他们多喜欢我
Look at that. They adore me.
想想看如果我上了法庭
Imagine if I had a trial.
恐怕会成为世纪一刻
It would be the moment of the century.
比罗森堡夫妇还出名
Bigger than the Rosenbergs.
顺便说一句 他们被处决了
They were executed, by the way.
我去看看后门哈
I- I'm gonna go check out back.
很好
Great. Mm.
律师 等我们收到验尸报告后
Counselor, we'll be in contact
再联♥系♥你吧
once we receive the autopsy report.
我的当事人已经给了口供
Well, my client has given her statement.
你们还需要什么呢
What more could you possibly need?
很明显就是一起事故啊
It was clearly an accident.
等我们发现失踪的武器后才能确认死亡原因
We'll confirm the cause of death and locate the missing weapon.
什么叫失踪的武器
What do you mean missing weapon?
那把刀不见了
We never recovered the knife.
意外刺伤一般不会有人
Accidental stabbings typically don't have
故意隐藏武器 -但我的当事人一直在台上
missing knives. But my client was onstage,
在聚光灯下啊
in the spotlight, the entire time.
她不可能把刀拿走
She couldn't have taken the knife.
再说她也没有动机
And plus there is no motive.
杰奎琳去哪了
Where'd Jacqueline go?
我永远不会用刀伤人的
I could never stab someone.
但要是我杀奥布丽
But if I had killed Aubrey,
我会选择毒药
I would have used poison.
就像罗密欧和朱丽叶
Like Romeo and Juliet.
如此的悲惨和恶毒
: So tragic and diabolical.
-而且缓慢 -好了好了
And slow. Okay, okay. Okay, okay.
她不是那个意思 无可奉告 无可奉告
She doesn't mean that, you know. No comment, no comment.
后门也挤满了记者
Um, the back exit is also clogged with reporters.
社交媒体上都疯了
This story is going bananas on social media.
她的酒店也建议我们
And her hotel is advising us not to return
电视台摄像机走了之后再回去
until the TV cameras are gone.
真好啊
Mm. Fantastic.
奥布丽死了 而我被牵扯了进来
Aubrey is dead and I am relevant.
不不 我们需要把她从这弄走
Oh, no, no, we need to get her away from here
远离媒体
and away from the press.
对 我们可以送她去赖尔的住处
Yes. Uh, uh, we can take her to Lyle's place.
通常来说我是不让我妈
As a rule, I do not allow my mother
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表