剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表
不好意思 借过一下
Sorry. Excuse me.
天 我一点都没准备好啊
Oh, my God. I'm so not ready.
我准备的老好了
I am so ready.
全体起立
BAILIFF: AII rise!
要在这坐上一整天吗
WOMAN: Is this gonna take all day?
真不敢葙信我上了交通法庭
MAN: I can't believe I have traffic court.
这里好多人啊
MAN 2: There's so many people here.
天 烦死交通法庭了
WOMAN 2: God, I hate traffic court.
交通法庭就是地狱
MAN 3: Traffic court is hell.
你看到吐到角落里那家伙了吗
MAN 4: Did you see the guy throw up in the corner?
全体起立 烧毁了饭店
AlI rise! REPORTER: ...burned down the restaurant,
以及饭店里的人
killing the man inside.
备受期待的审判今天开始
REPORTER 2: The highly anticipated trial begins today.
这一对被称为“爱侣杀手”
REPORTER 3: The couple are known as the"Sweetheart Killers. "
全体起立 真是她
AII rise. WOMAN: It's really her.
所以如果法官同意我们驳回指控的动议
So, if the judge agrees with our motion to dismiss the charges,
那午饭前就完事了
uh, we will be done before lunch.
我知道这个还是有点
I- I know this is still...
吓人 你是该害怕
Terrifying. You should be terrified.
是恐惧让我们活下去
Fear keeps us alive.
你的整个事业 整个人生
Your entire career, your whole life
都归结到这一刻
boils down to this moment.
而且这可能是克莱斯特弗丁&莱特律师事务所
And this may be the most important case that
接到的最重要的
Crest, Folding &Wright
一个案子
has ever had.
在俄勒冈州
BAILIFF BONNIE: In the circuit court
摩尔特诺玛县
of the state of Oregon
巡回法♥院♥
for the county of Multnomah
拉文德·柯克诉罗兰·比昂迪
Lavender Kirk vs. Roland Biondi.
原告要求赔偿9百万美元
Plaintiff suing for $9 million.
原告方律师
And the plaintiff's attorney?
在呢 我在呢
Yeah. Yeah, I'm here,
法官大人
Your Honor, uh,
但是 我们有个问题
but, uh, we do have one question.
10天6张停车罚单吗
Six parking tickets in ten days?
6张停车罚单听上去是挺多
Six parking tickets does sound like a lot.
您看哈 我现在无家可归
You see, I no longer have a home anymore,
所以我就把车停在
and I was parking on the street
我哥公♥寓♥的路边了
outside of my brother's apartment,
因为我暂住在那
where I have been living because,
因为我暂住在那
where I have been living because,
出于各种原因吧 我 我的钱
for various reasons, I- I don't have access
现在一分都拿不到
to any of my money.
这几周真的是太特殊了
It's been an unusual few weeks.
但我觉得吧
But I think that.
这太离谱了 让我的委托人
This is outrageous, subjecting my client
一再受到攻击和公众指责
to repeated attacks and public scorn?
在我的整个职业生涯中 我从未见过如此令人反感的行为
I have never in my entire career seen such disgusting behavior.
从未 简直让我想
Never. It makes me want to...
对你进行严厉惩罚
Throw the book at you.
这太苛刻了吧
That seems harsh.
今天把所有罚款都交了
FOSTER: Pay the fines by end of today
否则我就要吊销你的驾照
or I will suspend your license.
你不是个医生吗
And aren't you a doctor?
医生就都干这种事吗
What kind of life choices are you making?
法官大人 地检博特曼着急
Uh, Your Honor, D. A. Boatman rushed to
起诉我的委托人
indict my clients because of
是因为案件的高关注度
the high- profile nature of this case.
但在匆忙中
But in his haste,
他提供的证据是非常薄弱的
he has provided only the flimsiest of evidence.
许多目击者看到被告
Many witnesses saw the defendants
在纵火杀人案当晚
dining at the Moon &Stars Restaurant
在星月餐厅用餐
the night of the arson
而且他们还和星月餐厅的经理
and murder. And they argued,
也就是本案的受害人
heatedly, with the victim,
发生了激烈的争吵
the manager of the Moon &Stars.
那是在餐厅被烧毁前三小时
Three hours before the restaurant burned down.
可是起火的时候 我的委托人
By the time of the fire, my clients
都在家里 躺在床上
were both at home, in bed,
这里有警♥察♥局的电♥话♥记录可以证明
as confirmed by phone records the police gathered.
火灾发生时 现场附近发现了一辆
A car matching theirs was spotted
与他们的车描述相匹配的车辆
near the scene at the time of the fire.
一个把汽车的品牌和颜色搞错了的目击者
By a witness who got the make and color of the car wrong.
纵火现场留下的
BOATMAN: And the arson elements
跟被告车♥库♥里的物品
were matched to the same brands
是同一品牌
in the defendants'garage.
任何工艺品店都能买♥♥到
Uh, brands found in any craft store,
而且没有指纹
with no fingerprints.
法官大人 地检也没能提出
Your Honor, the D. A. has yet to present a motive
这对正直的夫妇
as to why this upstanding couple
可能犯下如此可怕罪行的动机
would commit such a horrific crime.
没有动机 时机
And without motive, opportunity
或者与凶器有关的切实证据
or a credible tie to the weapon.
好了 我听的够多了
Okay, I've heard enough.
驳回动议被驳回
Motion to dismiss denied.
法警将召集陪审团
Bailiff will bring in the jury
我们将进行开庭陈述
and we'll begin opening statements.
可贝弗利说
But Beverly said that
不会立案的啊
we'd get the case dismissed.
贝弗利还说
Beverly also says that
每个案子都可能会遇到阻滞
every case has its setbacks.
尽管贝弗利
And even though Beverly
今天不能到庭
couldn't be at the trial today,
玛格丽特已经做了充分准备
Margaret is now fully prepa...
这可不像你说的那么轻描淡写
This is more than a setback, right?
这的确很让人失望
It is disappointment, yes.
但从法律角度来讲我们没错
But legally, we are in the right.
是法官做出了错误的决定
The judge made a bad call,
我已经充分准备
but I am fully ready to...
我已经充分准备
but I am fully ready to...
莱拉和我需要单独谈谈
Lila and I need to talk.
抱歉 法官大人
BAILIFF: Sorry, Your Honor,
少了个陪审员 我会找到她的
I'm missing a juror. I'll find her.
嘿 妈 托德
Hey, Mom? Todd?
你来这干嘛
What are you doing down here?
是楼上出事了吗
Did something happen upstairs?
宝儿 这是你跟贝弗利的第一次庭审
Oh, honey, this is your first trial with Beverly.
她可绝不会容忍♥
You know, she will not tolerate...
嘿嘿嘿 楼上啥事都没有
Hey, hey, hey. Everything's fine up there.
你这边怎么样
How's everything going down here?
贝弗利把这么个大案子丢给我
Beverly dumped this gigantic case on me
只给了我三天准备时间
with three days to prepare.
媒体到处都是
I've got the press on every corner
就等着看我出丑 我现在必须证明自己
waiting for me to fail, and I have to prove myself now.
证明给sei看啊 是证明给谁看
To who? To whom.
我要证明自己即便临时接手也能获胜
I have to show that I can step in with no notice and win.
这是一个冠名合伙人必须有的本事 托德
A name partner has to deliver, Todd,
所以不管你
so whatever it is you're.
行了 贝弗利拿到了
Oh, come on. Beverly landed
楼上拉文德·柯克的案子
the Lavender Kirk trial upstairs.
当然会把这个案子推给你啊 但你没问题的
Of course she switched out. But, look, you've got this.
盒子你带来了吗
And did you bring that box for me?
真高兴看到你对母亲的关怀
Good to know that your concern
是全方位的
for your mother is all- encompassing.
别告诉我哈 秘密解码环
Ah, don't tell me: Secret decoder ring?
x光眼镜 海猴子
X- ray glasses? Sea monkeys?
首席侦探
"Lead Detective"?
他从什么时候起成了首席侦探了
Since when did he become lead detective?
他自己公♥司♥的 赖尔
Of his firm, Lyle. His firm.
他那小的不能再小的一人
His tiny, little one- man...
剧集 | 帮帮我托德(2022) | 导航列表